• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A String of Nature (Mewshipping) Rating G

AdvancedGenGenesect

Time placing: Pokémon Advanced Battle

Mewtwo: (says very worryingly) "Mew where have you gone"?

Giovanni: "Now launch the psychic rod at Mew"

(Team rocket agent fires a beam that heads straight towards Mew)

(Mewtwo realises where Mew is and heads straight towards Mew to sheilds him from the psychic rod)

Mewtwo: (Screams because of intense pain when The psychic rod hits him) "Mew please"...

As mewtwo says these words he starts to get pushed back by the psychic rod which eventually sends him flying back towards the inside of an extremely dark cave in Johto Falls then Mewtwo starts to sink inside the cave because of the immense ammount of water surrounding him.

2 Days before this...

As mewtwo glares at the light of the sun in a small island around the hoenn region a sudden sound surprises him when he sees a glow surrounding a small familiar Pokémon flies towards him.

Mewtwo: "Whos that"

Mew: "Hello Mewtwo it's me Mew"

Mewtwo: (says in a very surprised state) "Mew why are you here and why did you want to see me"

Mew: "Ive been searching for you for some time need to tell you some really important things"

Mewtwo: "Then tell me what it is that is so important"

Mew: "A man named Giovanni plans to catch you and the other Pokémon clones for some reason"

Mewtwo: "Giovanni!! Where is he and how do you know about his plans"

Mew: "I overheard him talking to some people when I was flying about and it seems they know where you are and they want you and the other clones but how do you know about giovanni"?

Mewtwo: "He tried to catch me before in the past and he's the one that made me plan to destroy the world when I met you but anyway I need to move to another place where I and the clones will be safe and unknown to man"

Mew: "but there's a chance he'll find you again so let me help you look for safety"

Mewtwo: "But why should you help me since I'm the one who is a clone and my friends are different from you and natural beings and besides I don't need your help"

Mew: But you and I share the same race as Pokémon since you...

Mewtwo: (interrupts mew by saying this) " Impossible since we are much I'm a clone and you may have similar DNA but I was not born because of nature nor was I ever got I was just created but not by natural circumstances unlike you"

Mew: "but you dont know that you are more like me than any other clone because you were cloned from an eyelash of a mew and not just DNA so we are still of the same race so please let me help you"

Mewtwo: (says this in a surprised manner) "What!!! How do you know that about me".

Mew: " I saw the scientist that created you before you were even alive and I frequently checked what they were doing to you"
(If you watch mewtwo strikes back theres a part where you see mews shadow in a scene where the scientists were looking for the mew eyelash in the Japanese version of the movie)

Mewtwo: (in a very surprised state says) "Fine then you can help me get to safety with the other clones for now" "ill now gather the others but we must be careful and not be sighted by humans"

Little did they know Giovanni was watching them at the rocket base because of a small camera a rocket agent had planted in the island where mewtwo was without mewtwo noticing.

Giovanni: "Well it seems a mew has arrived at the area we target as well" "if we catch both of them well be unstoppable" "so tell me are the machines we need ready yet"?

Team rocket grunt: "The machines are nearly ready Giovanni sir"

Giovanni: "good I'll finally have the most powerful company in the world and eventually I'll rule this whole planet "

2 days later...

As evening slowly drifts away mewtwo gazes at the moon's beauty and wonders what will become of him and the other clones in the Johto falls when he suddenly sees an army of air battle ships and gets concerned to the point where he remembers that the battle ships resemble team rocket's and eventually notices the big R written on them so he flies up in worry and while the other cloned Pokémon were relaxing in a cave in the Johto falls mewtwo gets ready to defend himself when suddenly he sees mew fly towards him and using protect while shielding Mewtwo from a blast coming from a battle ship that mewtwo didn't see coming.

Mewtwo: "mew why are you still here"

Mew: "I was too worried about you to leave so I stayed near the islands"

Mewtwo: (very surprised) "you... Were concerned about me"

Eventually the battleships got closer when mewtwo could see Giovanni sitting in one so eventually Giovanni started to talk and said

Giovanni: "Well if it isn't mewtwo" "I'm sure you remember me and know that I am Here for you so surrender to me at once"

Mewtwo: "This place and the Pokémon here are not for you to take control of and i will never surrender to you"

Giovanni: "well than surrender now or that mew will be mine and I'll also find and destroy every clone friend of yours I find"

(Mewtwo charges towards Giovannis battle ship and prepares to use psychic when he gets shot by another strong blast shot by Giovanni ship)

Mewtwo falls back as Giovanni orders his grunts to send machines to capture mewtwo which end up surrounding mewtwo and trapping him with a powerful force so mewtwo struggled and tried to break free when mew shoots the machines with a shadow ball freeing mew and the events of what washermen at the beginning of the fanfic happen.

Present...

As mewtwo sinks into the cold water he fell into he opens his eyes to see mew glowing and moving towards him.
He then faints and then wakes up to find himself in the cave that's on the island surrounded by the other clones with mew in front of him.

Mew: "thanks goodness your alive mewtwo"

Mewtwo: "Mew... is everyone safe"?

Mew: "yes but Giovanni is still here though"

Mewtwo: "mew will you help me defeat him"

Mew: I sure will

Eventually Giovannis battle ship moves a lot closer to the island while team rocket searches for mewtwo and the other clones when mew and mewtwo fly out of the cave and head towards the battle ships when Giovanni again orders the two Pokémon to be shot at but this time mew again uses protect and shields mewtwo and the blasts get deflected and hits Giovannis battle ship causing most of the team rocket members to panic.

When mew and mewtwo reach the ships they both use a huge amount of power that they have to teleport the battle ships away from the island and into the sea where the battle ships are all destroyed by a huge whirlpool.

Back on the island...

Mewtwo: mew if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be alive anymore so thank you for all that you have done

Mew: And thank you for saving me from being being hurt back there but may I ask you something

Mewtwo: "well yes but what"

Mew: "since it seems like you have trouble staying away from humans with such a large group of Pokémon so would you let me take care of them"

Mewtwo: "But why would you do that"?

Mew: "Since I would do anything for my best friend"

Mewtwo: Best... Friend

Mew: "yeah that's what you are to me"

Mewtwo: "well the I'll let you help the responsibility of being their leader as you are someone I trust"

So after it was settled that all the clones wanted mew to be there new leader and peace returned to the island it was time for Mewtwo to finally say goodbye.

Mewtwo: "farewell everyone it's time for me to leave"

Mew: "goodbye Mewtwo" "please be safe"

All of the cloned Pokémon: goodbye (with some waving there hands)

Mewtwo flew away from the island and looked back at all his good friends and he understood that one small Pokémon was the the reason he was alive and just like that he also understood that an eyelash was the reason the world was nearly destroyed but one single person could also be the reason the world was saved and it was all thanks to his special friend Mew.

Last edited: