• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Strong Sleeper: Komala's Secret (999)

Lord Starfish

Fond of owls
Shouldn't they have covered their ears? Why did they cover their eyes?
They covered their eyes to hide the fact that the music made them fall asleep. Chances are covering their ears well enough to block out the sound entirely was not an option.

I wonder where Jigglypuff's HQ is, that we saw in the Nebby Teleport episode?
That wasn't a HQ, it was just a random karaoke box somewhere.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
This episode was cringe worthy!! I can't stand Samson Oak! He maybe the most annoying character in the Anime's history!!
Even though its cool seeing microphone Jigglypuff again, this ep was just weird! So suddenly all Pokemon can sing Jiggly's song and make themselves sleep??

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
JIGGLYPUFF IS OFFICIALLY BACK!!!!!!

It was just fun seeing Jigglypuff again. I was always so confused as to the way Jigglypuff was left off. It got one random episode in Hoenn, and then never appeared again. It's like they expected to keep on using it, but just never got around to it and eventually forgot. Glad to see it back.

why are you reacting like this? Did you not see SM042,043,045?

Brown Note

What's that?

The first good filler of Ultra Adventures.

maybe because it's the first filler?

That wasn't a HQ, it was just a random karaoke box somewhere.

yes but where? It seems odd for them not to give us context to where in Alola Jigglypuff has moved.

AznKei

Dawn & Chloe by ddangbi
They covered their eyes to hide the fact that the music made them fall asleep. Chances are covering their ears well enough to block out the sound entirely was not an option.
Well, they could put some tiny earplugs so that Jigglypuff wouldn't be able to notice that they are wearing them while it sings. But they might have a hard time to hear themselves and relying on gestures to communicate more.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
So suddenly all Pokemon can sing Jiggly's song and make themselves sleep??

Actually, if you take note, no one fell asleep until Komala started signing. What that probably implied is that Komala learned the move Sing right there on the spot, and that's what caused everyone to fall asleep.

why are you reacting like this? Did you not see SM042,043,045?

That's why I said officially. Jigglypuff has reappeared, but only as random cameos. It's not until now that they've shown that Jigglypuff is actually a real thing again.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
It took long enough for Samson Oak to get an episode to himself. He's far more interesting than Kukui is!

This is one of SM's better fillers, letting Jigglypuff finally have a bigger role after her return was great. But I do hope they have an actual reason for bringing her back, and it wasn't just so they could make this episode....

5/10

Leonhart

Imagineer
This episode was cringe worthy!! I can't stand Samson Oak! He maybe the most annoying character in the Anime's history!!

I was actually glad that Nariya Okido was active in this episode since his appearances up to this point were negligible. I don't necessarily like him, yet he deserved a subplot.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
I was actually glad that Nariya Okido was active in this episode since his appearances up to this point were negligible. I don't necessarily like him, yet he deserved a subplot.
I just wish Kanto Vulpix had appeared. It's starting to feel more and more like Ash's whole egg quest at the beginning of this SM anime was irrelevant.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Is that school deserted or does Lillie pay them all big fat checks to sustain one class.

It's kind of sad Jigglypuff's only excuse for coming back was because the series is silly right now.
yeah, it's weird, sometimes we can see other students, but for the most part it's like they don't even exist, and yeah, jigglypuff shouldn't have disappeared after this and next episode

Soaring Pikachu

Cool Trainer
I am glad that Jigglypuff showed up again but it seems that all of this traveling around has made the little critter slightly more deranged than usual.

But before I get to that, I want to mention that this strikes me as the type of moment where Team Rocket trying to capture Pikachu can keep the pace going however they were doing something else so it might have been a missed opportunity. On the other hand they were still searching for rare Pokemon so I will say that it almost balances out. (Almost)

The scribbles on Lillies face I thought was not a bad fit.
As for Jigglypuff, it seemed to get mad at nearly everybody falling asleep which is normal but it also got mad at Komala for staying awake. Poor thing, for a while it seemed like it forgot one of the big reasons for it to travel around to begin with, which was to find someone who could listen to its song all the way through. Maybe that was not Jigglypuffs exact reasoning but I think it was something like that.

Thankfully by the end, Jigglypuff has regained its senses and is happy that Komala managed to hear the whole song. This would have been a good time for someone to finally capture the singing pokemon but the chance is missed! While I am disappointed that Jigglypuff was blown away into the wind, this event does leave the door open for Jigglypuffs adventures to continue on so I wouldn't call it a complete loss.

andrewscott48209

I am glad that Jigglypuff showed up again but it seems that all of this traveling around has made the little critter slightly more deranged than usual.

But before I get to that, I want to mention that this strikes me as the type of moment where Team Rocket trying to capture Pikachu can keep the pace going however they were doing something else so it might have been a missed opportunity. On the other hand they were still searching for rare Pokemon so I will say that it almost balances out. (Almost)

The scribbles on Lillies face I thought was not a bad fit.
As for Jigglypuff, it seemed to get mad at nearly everybody falling asleep which is normal but it also got mad at Komala for staying awake. Poor thing, for a while it seemed like it forgot one of the big reasons for it to travel around to begin with, which was to find someone who could listen to its song all the way through. Maybe that was not Jigglypuffs exact reasoning but I think it was something like that.

Thankfully by the end, Jigglypuff has regained its senses and is happy that Komala managed to hear the whole song. This would have been a good time for someone to finally capture the singing pokemon but the chance is missed! While I am disappointed that Jigglypuff was blown away into the wind, this event does leave the door open for Jigglypuffs adventures to continue on so I wouldn't call it a complete loss.

Jigglypuff was mad because Komala had appeared to be asleep like the others, but it couldn't use its marker on it like it does on the others because of Komala's comatose ability.

Oh Komala is great. Of course the series with the most overexaggerated and unfunny gags brings Jigglypuff back.