• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team! (760)

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
Just rewatched this episode OMG IT WAS AWESOME!!!!

The twins were freaking hilarious. XDDD

"We'll call you super elder brother from now on!"
"^^; Eheheh that alias is a little..."

And then the whole

Iris: Let's leave them
Dento: Right

Was funny. XD

And then there was the:

UNBELIEVABLE and PASSIONATE love story of BOY MEETS GIRL.

I had to rewind that a few times I laughed so hard. Dento and Mamo-chan you are amazing. I love how they have Dento string the words about fishing.

I also looooved how over the top this epi was. The twins...they still make me laugh. XDD

They should have said though YOUR MOTHER WEARS TOO MUCH MAKE-UP

SacredKeldeo500

Pokemon Collecter
Well it's almost the end of Season 16 of Pokemon in Japan. Pretty soon it will be Season 17 of Pokemon in Japan. I live in the United States but I just decided to bring this up.

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Cilan's intervention wasn't really neccesary the team battle combo's were fine as is. Now if Rocko can get his Drilbur to evolve into Exadrill they'll be a much bigger threat. As far as Ash scanning Pokmeon he's already seen is concerned let's just say he already knows about those Pokemon and is just scanning them to fill the Pokedex. The inital battle part of the episode was great though.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I can do without watching this episode, but it was at least a "meh". The tag battle combos were outrageous though, I'll give it that.

Oh come on Ash, using your Dex to look up Buizel and Corphish. Two Pokemon YOU yourself own.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
The bros were annoying but the tag combos were really interesting enough to wonder how the game mechanics would go about doing combos like that in the games? Would it be real difficult to create?

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
First half was good in the battle portion until they started unveiling the names of their moves...

And then the next half is basically drama with Fabulous Cilan. I did like how the ending had two better Pokemon for them to use without realizing it...

R?IDDl3R

ace trainer
it was nice :) had another good vibe to it but soran and rocko where annoyin OMGGG! for the land and water blah blah shut up!, u can tell in all iris, cilan, and ash's faces they tought they were annoying too hahaha and ash scanned them because he had to fill them in in his NEW pokedex, plus u heard him, hes like oh wow a corpish and a buizel soo yea... he didnt forget them

Kokatsu

I would not call them annoying but would of rather they had a tag battle in the league and it was them vs Ash and Trip

Kokatsu

That sounds as impossible as having an actual triple battle outside of it.

Well it has been done before in anime tournament shows like this. Where two people face off against two other so it is possible.

Note I'm not talking about the entire league but a round of tag battle

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This was a decent episode other than the brothers' constant battle cry being annoying after hearing it every time they battle. I do like the "combo" names that were used in the tag battle.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I was getting sick of their poses and chants after the second time. I also agree that it was hilarious to see the gang not care so much for the COTDs for a change. xD

Vipsoccermaster

Fine episode. The battles were great, but the boys' motto was getting overused and a waste of time. Cilan at it again, but it was slightly boring as we already went through this in previous episodes.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
I thought this episode was quite funny. The brothers combo moves were excellent and the moves that accompanied them made me laugh so much. The battle was actually quite entertaining, I particularly liked Ash and Cilan trying out their own combo move of Dig quick or Quick dig (Iris wasn't impressed with any lol).

Like others, I thought the connoisseur intervention was unneccesary but I enjoyed it nonetheless. It was nice to see the return of Fishing Connoisseur Cilan again and the passion he has for Fishing knows no bounds. Seeing Corphish and Buizel really brought back some memories and I think Ash only looked them up in the pokedex again because he wanted to hear the new description for them which I am perfectly fine with. The last bit involving Cilan rethinking his advice about the pokemon the brothers should use showed to me that Cilan isn't perfect but he is an 'A' Class connoisseur afterall aspiring to be an 'S' Class so it makes sense he is constantly evaluating his own advice.

Anyway, really enjoyed it. On to the next one!