• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Surface to Air Tag Battle Team! (760)

jrizza88

Meteorite
well there goes that Palpitoad that appears in the calendar lol.. I am sure some peeps will feel trolled for the Corphish and Buizel appearance/ Ash pokedex'ing them, although he does it automatically no matter what. lol

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
And a Palpitoad cameo. But not Ash's. Have they really forgotten about it?

No, this episode was just the biggest example of trolling of the writers, and I loved it :D

And a Palpitoad cameo. But not Ash's. Have they really forgotten about it?

No. pokemon make cameos all the time. It doesn't always have to be a main character's

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Time for "Fishing With Cilan". Is it sad that I would actually watch a show about that?

I actually agree.. After the break was nothing but disappointments for me.. Not even that big, but just nothing worth of my time..
- CotD's capturing pokemon and envisioning new combinations? Sure, why not.. Oh.. They won't appear afterwards? Screw it then..
- CotD's capturing a Buizel and Corphish specifically? Don't really care..
- Ash dexing them, eventhough he owns them (he still called out their names though), don't really care..
- Random Palpitoad appearance, if it isn't Ash's, then I don't care..

The battle with Unfezant and Pansage was arguably good, though I found that Braviary could've taken more hits then what it got.

Corphish and Buizel! And Ash dexes both despite having both of them!

This gives less rise to the thought that Ash might be using reserves this league..

Of course he does for all the little kiddie winks who haven't seen a buizel or Corphish in the anime before

Still looks incredibly stupid.. Watch him dex Pikachu next if he ever saw a new wild one..

Not everyone played or seen DP, plus Pokedex completion.

Lol, and here I thought Gotta Catch'em All was dropped as a tagphrase! :p

well there goes that Palpitoad that appears in the calendar lol.. I am sure some peeps will feel trolled for the Corphish and Buizel appearance/ Ash pokedex'ing them, although he does it automatically no matter what. lol

I feel more trolled by the Palpitoad.. -.- The Buizel and Corphish were in the preview..

It was dropped. They stopped using it after gen 3.

Groundedshock

Effective on ground
It was an okay episode.

I found the battle to be oddly unbalanced but whatever no one can say Fast Flying Pidgeon Wings is weak. Did you see all those hits she took? Boss.

Man, Unfezant flying out of a hole and using Aerial Ace or Quick Attack to hit Bravairy was the best part of the battle for me.

Braviary was sheer epicness. Brave Bird out of a hole after Drilbur's Dig bluff was AWESOME!

I knew those twins would catch a Buizel and Corphish. I don't care about either them anyway. It is not like Ash will use his own in the league anyway......... I don't think he mentioned them before dexing them.

Uhhhhhh......Paplitoad cameo......So much neglect. I would not care if he appeared so much as Boldore as every Pokemon can make cameo appearances but he BETTER be the star of the League and no more neglect for him.......PLUS AN EVOLUTION!

The twins were good and I like their reactions when they caught Corphish and Buizel. Their poses and combinations were good too.

A predictable episode with the usual outcome but the battle was better than most of the stuff they used with evolutions or Pokemon not belonging to Ash.

Joltik-Kid

Careful? Where's the fun in that?
How odd that Buizel and Chorpish both have Ash's Pokemon's generic movesets. At least from the moves we were able to see.

Random Palpitoad sighting... I called that more likely then Ash using his around the time that Calendar came out.

gliscor&yanmega

Saw the pictures, looks good to me.

I take it the Subway twin thing wasn't real? They seemed to be acting weird(They don't come off as the kind to freak out over a loss).

The battle looked nice, still wish Unfezant got a new move though.

I laughed when Ash dexed Buizel and Corphish because I knew someone was going to bring it up and blow it out of proportion. Frankly, Ash looked excited to me, so I'm just going to assume he remember his.

I laughed when Palpitoad showed up, just the way it came up was like "Oh hey, I'm the Palpitoad on the calender, BYE~" all the meanwhile the writers are watching as they rub their hands together evilly and say "Good, good, good".

I'm not sure what they were saying in that scene at the end but I take it as, Swanna and Palpitoad would give the twins a Water type plus keep their Air & Earth combo thing. Then they were just "Meh whatever, lets just get out of here already".

was a decent episode i guess
but what the ****...ash dexing pokemon he owns...my goodnesss the quality of writting in this show has gotten bad...i mean since were seeing older pokemon from previous generations now...why is it so hard for him to mention oh cool i have a buizel and corpfish and not having to dex them! it makes no sense at all, especially when all of his old pokemon are in the opening pallet town...just becoming a farce now with how bad these writters are

Shego

The Pokémon Explorer
It nice for Ash and Cilan beat the twins who beaten the Subway Bosses but. Why does Ash pokedex Buizel,and Corphish? Doesn't he remember them? And he still have them at Pro. Oak place in Pallet Town unless he do that for the twins who never seen them before.

was a decent episode i guess
but what the ****...ash dexing pokemon he owns...my goodnesss the quality of writting in this show has gotten bad...i mean since were seeing older pokemon from previous generations now...why is it so hard for him to mention oh cool i have a buizel and corpfish and not having to dex them! it makes no sense at all, especially when all of his old pokemon are in the opening pallet town...just becoming a farce now with how bad these writters are

I hate saying this, over and over. Keep in mind not everyone been watching Pokemon from the beging and don't take the dexing so seriously.