• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tale of Heroes (M)[Discussion]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
What do you kinda have so far?

AJ2000

Whoa Val is going to have a nice 'talk' with him? I don't think he's unlocked that ability yet lol

Maybe he catches Tim dancing or something and makes a comment on it to open up a conversation? Doesn't have to be a rude comment, but idk how Val would react to be honest

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Yay for character development! He'll recognize the song, of course. Since we're basically ripping off FE at this point, I'll take that reference to the end of the rainbow.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Omg Val's actually going to have a "nice" conversation with Tim? What have you done with the real Val??? :p

Also, what are we going to say happened to the to the other researchers? Did Val (or maybe Rose) end up killing them in the end or did they just end up leaving them? Because if they did kill them, I'm going to have to change Kenna's mood in my next post, cause you know she ain't going to have agreed to that.

I may have to re-link you to those aesthetic posts I made at some point since I changed my tumblr url yesterday.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I think there wasn't any time, since Kenna moved everyone? XD I'd like to think that Rose just warned Gustav to "take care" of them, considering her thoughts...I'm currently typing up a post. XD

AJ2000

No they weren't killed off, I just left it as Gustav taking care of them...whatever that means lol. Gustav isn't the sort to senselessly kill someone, so I guess he'll just inform them of the situation and try and get them out since he wants to leave the forest too.

I may have to re-link you to those aesthetic posts I made at some point since I changed my tumblr url yesterday.

No problem shoot them my way whenever you feel like it.

Last edited:

AJ2000

Re-made the map of Salos. I apologize for the crude colouring, I was going to leave it black and white but I didn't like it like that so I quickly went over with a transparent colour. Map didn't turn out quite the way I liked it to have, mainly because everything seems a bit...not to scale. Also, if you are wondering why there's a huge gap on the left side, it's because I forgot to draw the border of another country there so I couldn't be bothered to put it in, so I instead just erased a huge chunk of water from there.

::EDIT:: If I screwed up a town or something let me know

Salos_Revised_zpsn9dwf11c.png