• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tale of Heroes (M)[Discussion]

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yikes, I better recreate some of them...if only I saved all of them! XD

AJ2000

"Can we... not blow up the room please? At least, not while we're in it..." He shot several blast of ice at the fireballs, hoping to douse them so that the room wouldn't explode while they were inside. "Eeee!" Then he ran out of the smoke as fast as he could before someone decided to come at him with a pointy metal stick, and hid behind a wall of ice.

Not really a big deal, but they aren't in a room. They are outside in the area right in front of the manor (so courtyard/front yard area where the group would have entered Gustav's "property").

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll be posting tomorrow. XD Wait for me? XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
And I after that, most likely. Finished my bachelor essay today, so i'm finally freeeeee! (Until June 8th, at least)

AJ2000

Oh y'all are both posting? Okey dokey then, I shall let you guys go first :) This'll give me time to work out my post too.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Forgot to post these...too bad the Mew Mew maker only has girl bodies...so I had to drag out Valerie, Arianna and Theresa again. XD

2xxQIbS.png

0IuUwsi.png

Yeah, they're all different animals, some of them mythical. I'm probably most proud of Eagle!Tendrick and Polar Bear!Kenna though! :p

And...with summer coming up, I'm finalizing a bunch of colorful summer/tropical cocktail recipes inspired by the gang! I'm still fixing the mixtures, but I've got the names here. :p

Royal Flush
Fata Morgana
First Frost
Fauna
Evening Star
Divine Ambrosia

All "pretty" or "light" names compared to the heavier "winter" cocktails, I must say. Wanna take a stab at which cocktail is which character's? XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Is it odd that I have tried at least 75% of those drunks? tastes amazing.
I assume Val gets some dark stuff? Probably Blueberry flavored.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
You tried the original drinks already? Trust me when I say that Val's "Spectre" (violet-blue grape/slight herbal) is the most..."edible", by most standards...followed by Tim's "Fountain of Life" (an aqua drink with chocolate chip ice cream) and Tendrick's "Silver Wing" (misty white lemon/blackberry)! Rose's "Fear the Reaper" (black strong alcohol/wild berry), Kenna's "Northern Huntress" (green mint/cloudberry) and Artus' "Rubus Fulgur" (red-orange cinnamon/orange) require more bravery. XD

These are summery drinks, so I might have experimented with...some brighter and funnier stuff. ;) Color-wise, Val's summer cocktail is two-toned. XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
We have unhealthy interests in beverages.
Allthough I like it. Good to see some sort of activity here again after our loooong drought. lol.

Allthough; Rose and Val. We should get the ship going if we want it to happen at all.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
And I unfortunately am a wannabe bartender sometimes...stems from all the Chemistry classes I took. Nothing could be worse than mixing to actually induce chemical reactions after all. XD I can tell you that Val's seems to be shaping up to be the most "edible" one among the summer drinks as well. It's just about getting a certain..."effect" right, so to say. Summer drinks are flashy and fancy after all. XD

She just had another Tsundere jab at him. :p C'mon, only a week or two max has passed in RP time...she's still Tsundere. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I tried my hand at bartending once. I failed miserably. Yay, Val is edible.. I guess. (Take that, fanservice lol). Gurl believe me, I know my summer drink. lol

Time functions differently in an RP than it does Irl, gurl. considering how wee've been at this for over a year now.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Nice edits! I'm trying to guess what the other characters are though now, since you mentioned that some were based on mythical creatures.

Oh man, I forgot you actually tested out some of those drinks haha. I'll have to try some out at some point, as I said I would, though I think I'd have better luck with your summer/lighter drinks!

AJ2000

Lol Theresa, Valerie and Arianna are always welcome. Eagle is a good choice for Tendrick, although I always envisioned a more...'peaceful' bird to associate with him, maybe a dove or a swan o_O The drinks are easy haha: Royal Flush = Artus, Fata Morgana = Val, First Frost = Kenna, Fauna = Tim, Evening Star = Rose, Divine Ambrosia = Tendrick (I'm actually unsure about Rose's and Tendrick's).

Well, let's see: I think it was probably maximum 1-2 days in the prison (including capture, sleeping in cell, waking and then escaping). Another day or two to get to Orven, and then another 3-4 days to get to Kale. And now I think it has already passed another 2-3 days or so in total? Such as sleeping at Seifs house, sleeping in the soldier barracks, etc. So possibly a little over a week like Jean said. Although Bob does bring up a good point, it's been nearly two years!

Also, I'll whip up a post sometime this week, maybe tomorrow.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I went for an eagle because I wanted the wings to contrast with his hair...the white hair gave me the idea to use a Bald Eagle's coloring in particular (though yes, you probably would associate an eagle with Artus rather than Tendrick when we're talking about bird associations). Swans aren't peaceful though...they can be hella scary! I'm going to be creating Tumblr edits of the character's Daemons (based on either the animal totem quiz results from last year or Celtic animal signs...not that it matters for Rose because she has the same result either way...November 3 yields a Hound/Wolf Celtic zodiac and her totem result is Wolf followed by Tiger and Lion), and Tim's Daemon might be a swan named Eirwen...she's definitely not docile (the other choice is a Snowy Owl...also not docile)! XD These are the names me and Minteh decided for the Daemons:

Artus: Éclair (French, lightning) - Horse, perhaps a Paint or something...this is based on the Celtic equivalent of his most likely Moon Sign.
Kenna: Vidar (Norse, tree fighter) - Polar Bear, the biggest among the gang's daemons!
Tim: Eirwen (Welsh, white snow) - Either Snowy Owl or Swan...I cannot for the life of me decide! Swan is based on the Celtic equivalent of his most likely Moon Sign, Owl is based on his Totem quiz...whatever it is, it has to be white!
Val: Noxaura (Latin, night wind) - Clouded Leopard or a big cat of sorts.
Rose: Sandor (Hungarian, defender of man) - Wolf...yes, this one would be scarred, ugly or wounded (like his namesake, Sandor Clegane)!
Tendrick: Celeste (Italian, heavenly) - Swan if Tim gets a Snowy Owl, because Swan really is his Celtic animal sign (if he's an early Libra born in late September), but if Tim gets Swan, he'll get a Raven.

You're actually right about the drinks! :O Rose's coloring (blood-red hair, blue eyes) makes one think of the evening...and because this is a tropical/summer drink and Rose's winter drink is black and references death and bloodshed, it seems fitting that this one's name would reference a bad omen (because she's very dangerous after all), as well as her beauty! XD Divine Ambrosia really is Tendrick's...it's associated with the gods after all! Plus, in a way, it references his creature comforts...he isn't averse to finer-tasting stuff at all. XD

Hehe, Rose has been languishing in prison for 2 months though based on how I wrote her history...there is a reason why she survived for so long (if some guards are as misogynistic and deprived as I think they are), which would be revealed in the Havnaar storyline...though yes, she was transferred into their cell just as the others were put in (presumably because she crossed the line in some way and is now about to be executed for it)! XD Yeah, it's been nearly two years...but it's only a week in RP-time and we all know how slow Rose is to trust because of her bad experiences! Plus, Val might have a rival...in the form of a certain someone's brother! ;)

Last edited:

AJ2000

Hmm..I get the bald eagle reference now, but I also found that the Harpy Eagle could also be a similar fit with Tendrick (if we are still talking about Eagles!). As for the daemons, the horse fits Artus quite nicely, although I personally would go with swan for Tim and snowy owl for Tendrick (ignoring the Libra sign of course). Although yes, the 'snow' in snowy owl would suit Tim more, I always sensed that the predator aspect of owls fit Tendrick as opposed to the swan. Also, I keep forgetting Tim isn't even from a snowy place, he's from a tropical place. If we are going for a big cat for Val, possibly Panther?

Also, I posted. Sorry it took so long, I've been swamped at work lately, so let me know if I screwed up some information in my post . But yeah, I think we are just wrapping up at Gustav's house, but I think Hammel's family and Artus might be in trouble back in the forest.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Val killed the assassin. Not sure what happened to the other one, Tbh. I hope you didn't plan on getting information out of him. If so, I apologize in advance. lol

AJ2000

My phone is acting up really badly so I'll read the post later before I go to sleep, but I think it should be all good. It wasn't likely they were going give any important information out, and they are pretty much good as dead anyways.With that said, this was supposed to be an introduction to Gustav anyways, since he's also going to appear a tad later

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I'm not sure if I'll post again, or just wait for more stuff to happen, but in the meantime enjoy

The many faces of Tim

uycIl5m.png
gVNIkk5.png
0Omt49w.png

n8d2F9F.png
TIOCAC3.png
s0M6CaV.png
vsqaHoN.png
mdm6Q9V.png
OW0rmKN.png
dzg7adl.png
6ESyV77.png
BzeuMMw.png
Xq3vjhi.png
5q0qvGo.png
jzW5vFY.png
2PIxLJn.png
xXZsOKb.png
vBgGVbu.png
yR55rO3.png

Recolor has lot's of variety when it comes to facial expressions. xD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
It just occoured to me I haven't made Val in Recolor yet. I'll give that a shot. In casual, though.
Also, Old man Gustav is starting to grow suspicious of us, I say we kill him and run off! Then we kill the caravan guy and his family, then we get going to the actual main quest! lol