• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tale of Heroes (M)[Discussion]

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
It just occoured to me I haven't made Val in Recolor yet. I'll give that a shot. In casual, though.
Also, Old man Gustav is starting to grow suspicious of us, I say we kill him and run off! Then we kill the caravan guy and his family, then we get going to the actual main quest! lol

BzeuMMw.png

How about no...

Minteh

It's so shiny!
I say we kill him and run off! Then we kill the caravan guy and his family, then we get going to the actual main quest! lol

Killing isn't the solution to everything! :p Honestly, we can't kill every traveller we come across haha.

I'll probably whip up a post sometime in the week, I was planning on doing so this weekend, but alas, nothing was coming to me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
lEvEket.png

I am not good at making facial expressions in this thing. Jeanie-Lou! You know what to do! lol
well, I just presented the simplest solution. I was serious tho. This RP have been active for two years ish, and none of the NPC's from the OP have even been mentioned. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
I'll do it! He lacks the pentagram necklace I want on him anyhow. :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I went for a simple outfit. I seriously didn't know how to dress modern Val..
So, me trying to spark relevant conversation went unnoticed, eh? lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
ZARjZNG.png
9UDwwal.png
D5Nivo4.png
J3QLgZZ.png

----

ZtnVdl8.png
Nzpr92q.png
uv7HDKz.png
WHW16Zn.png
4Z4rp5V.png
WcKZB36.png
WGrcP9C.png
hmEfE89.png
CZWLLMI.png
FUtjYul.png
cAIjXDW.png
Opql6oe.png
tcIOeFj.png
nQNTxhz.png

Rose isn't as expressive as Tim, that's for sure! She is the most emotional (in that she feels emotions strongly) and tempestuous of the six, but is less expressive than the typical...unless it's anger, that is! Even her "defeat" has her snarling at whoever beat her...inevitably, she'd get back up and fight back when she could! I wanted her expressions to capture her indomitable will and steel backbone...but also the fact that she is emotional, unlike Val (who most likely has a smaller range of emotions)! XD I gave her drunk options...even though she's either an angry drunk (most of the time) or a slutty drunk (when drinking Slovak alcohol). I also gave her a "mind control" expression (the one with the blank, swirly eyes and gaping mouth) for the lulz. XD

Damn, it's so difficult to create her casual outfit for her in Recolor...they don't have much heavy metal/punk/rock/goth and biker options! >.< Notice how her boob keeps popping out of her shirt on the side? The price I have to pay for using the "cleavage" mod. XD

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I also gave her a "mind control" expression (the one with the blank, swirly eyes and gaping mouth) for the lulz. XD

Since you keep bringing this up, I also have a brainwashed!Tim look. Mine is a bit different...

vBgGVbu.png

Do you really think Tim would wear that if he weren't brainwashed? I think not. That snake is evil. :p

I also have Dark Mage Tim.

yR55rO3.png

I have a thing for attractive guys under mind control, and I have no idea how that started... :/

Last edited:

AJ2000

I was serious tho. This RP have been active for two years ish, and none of the NPC's from the OP have even been mentioned. lol

Who are you talking about? The NPC list was supposed to be gradually updated with brief bios of the characters introduced in the RP (Seif, Vippen, etc), but I guess I forgot, until you just mentioned it lol. With that said, I don't like introducing characters simply for the sake of introducing them. Besides, I think we are more or less halfway done this RP. I think after Fort Belpoint, there's like one or two more plot points (I think), plus Minteh wanted to do a story arc that takes place in Kenna's hometown. And after that is the final arc.

Notice how her boob keeps popping out of her shirt on the side? The price I have to pay for using the "cleavage" mod. XD

I think that's because of the way her body is positioned lmao. Brainwashed Tim kinda looks like a Jungle Book Tim o_O

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Is there a point where the guys linger around Grandora or somewhere close for a bit? XD Rose's birth dad (Mark) is supposed to be hiding in a pub around the area (sometimes, the safest place is in the middle of the lion's den after all)...glamoured with magic as "Marcela", a sexy barmaid with a heaving bosom! I just want to see her face when she realizes that her dad has this...talent. XD

You know what, I think Rose would need to change her clothes too, to indicate mind control! An ugly dress in a bright color, perhaps. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Who are you talking about? The NPC list was supposed to be gradually updated with brief bios of the characters introduced in the RP (Seif, Vippen, etc), but I guess I forgot, until you just mentioned it lol. With that said, I don't like introducing characters simply for the sake of introducing them. Besides, I think we are more or less halfway done this RP. I think after Fort Belpoint, there's like one or two more plot points (I think), plus Minteh wanted to do a story arc that takes place in Kenna's hometown. And after that is the final arc.

Good to hear. Just got a little worried due to the lack of activity recently.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
iWRJCLC.png
huPL0LC.png
1ICxdOo.png
pmjoe1S.png

----

v54xdWX.png
yitoQZ2.png
2Czp64A.png
XES0nGG.png
Q8mslKZ.png
w9681yq.png
dY7RQUx.png
mfuTG9Y.png

Val is neither emotional nor expressive, so I tried to make him have less variation when it came to expression. Even his smile is...tentative. I think he's the least emotional/passionate of the six, so I tried to make him come across as that. XD Even when he's mind-controlled (which is rare, because he's probably the least likely to get controlled), he's like "No, I'm not falling under anything. I'm just going to grimace here until they stop." Of course, he wouldn't want to get into a fistfight when sane, because he knows he'd lose...so only through mind control would he pick a fistfight! XD

Edit: Added a "Dark King" RPG parody look for him. It's supposed to depict how Val would probably look like in a stereotypical JRPG. XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Val looks amazingly cute, actually. I hope AJ posts these on the OP sometime.
I kinda like how Tim turned out, tbh.

AJ2000

Is there a point where the guys linger around Grandora or somewhere close for a bit? XD Rose's birth dad (Mark) is supposed to be hiding in a pub around the area (sometimes, the safest place is in the middle of the lion's den after all)...glamoured with magic as "Marcela", a sexy barmaid with a heaving bosom! I just want to see her face when she realizes that her dad has this...talent

Yeah, there is. Although a bit closer to the end I would think. Even I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do towards the end, but I'll be sure to work in your part in there.

. I hope AJ posts these on the OP sometime.
I kinda like how Tim turned out, tbh.

Don't even worry about it. I'm going through all the ones I haven't put up in the OP sometime this week.

With that said, I have a question: do you guys actually like it when I present options (like which way to go, etc) in the RP? Or would you rather just have me pick and choose (for a bit more linear approach). Only reason I'm asking is just so I can adjust things if I need to.

Last edited:

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Someone needs to show off glamour magic sooner or later after all! Comes in handy when one needs information...unless said information can only be obtained by sleeping with the source and killing said source in the morning...then only Rose could pull that off, with a lot of persuading, begging and bribing with alcohol, mind you. XD The others could easily keep an eye out for her using Val's cloaking to make sure she wouldn't bail out (she won't if it means putting someone's life at risk). :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh My God I just noticed the new OP. It looks amazing, AJ!

AJ2000

It's still a tad under construction, so I'll be slowly fixing it up, but I'm glad you like it. Wasn't sure if you guys liked the regular banners or not so I decided just to do something new, so glad you like it :)

Dark Souls Was my saviour here in finding decent pictures x_x Surprised you just noticed though, it's been up for the past few days rofl