• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tale of Heroes (M)[Discussion]

AJ2000

I'm kind of leaning towards Aries for his primary Zodiac sign, although Leo could work as well for the secondary (judging from the strengths and weaknesses of both). Virgo Tim also works surprisingly well imo and Gemini for Val fits well with his personality (the fact that he's either violent or nice at times).

I was trying to find a class for Tendrick that didn't involve a lot of clothing, but sadly there aren't a lot of them lol. I found Monk (which I guess he could technically go shirtless or some robe variation), but other than that I couldn't find any other possible options :/

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Val's a schizo Confirmed. lol

Val's a Dark Mage. Nothing more, nothing less. I like that.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
Ahh, the zodiac set looks lovely, but I'm sure you already know how I feel about it XD

Anyways, I've posted now, and brought the group back to the clearing. It's nothing major though because I didn't want to bunny anyone's characters too much. I hope it's okay though? I assumed by your last post they hadn't been attacked, so if I'm wrong, please let me know and I'll fix it right away!

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Welcome to Tim's musical corner everyone.

Don't ask how Tim knows that song. He should be singing the other version, but I like this version better.

If they were nearby, Val and Rose should have groans of increasing discomfort. :p

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
loool, be quiet. Awesome song tho, it is actually my ringtone irl. lol. Allthough like i said in VM, the birthright one suits him better.

AJ2000

I know...

Tim is pissed right now, ok? :p

What is he upset about?

And I posted. It's short, but I guess it opens up some dialogue?

I'm also getting some vibes from back when Tim left the cave after that squirrel incident. I think Val should be the one to chase down Tim lol

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I'm gonna have a witty response for when Artus asked about the researchers. We killed them all, didn't we? No.. Was it only the one? Whatever happened to the other two then?
Val can find tim if you want. And either forefully haul him back to the others, or be all soft and sentimental for reasons I don't bother worrying about Atm.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
No, no soft Val! I want him to haul Tim off, preferably with the latter kicking and screaming! If he needs some muscle to help, call on Artus or Rose! XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
You guys can be so helpful sometimes. lol.
Not sure I can pull off emotional Val though. I think Jeanie-Lou's idea is the better

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Val probably only gets emotional under the influence of certain types of alcohol. :p

It would be fun to see Val drag Tim by the ankles, and Tim causing quite a stir...enough to call on animals to free him or something! Val can then call for "reinforcements" to help him. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well duuh. Being Val, he'd likely be wary of his intentions or something if he had a nice approach, I imagine.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
How about getting knocked out on the head by Rose? An unconscious boy doth not protest, after all...XD After all, Rose might be openly violent...but she sure as hell is too upfront to be totally suspicious. XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Kind of. I need to get Vals reason for choosing that approach instead of going Val on him.
I, like, kinda has it, but at the same time I'm not sure.