• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tale of Heroes (M)[Discussion]

AJ2000

Yeah, after reading those over, I think Aries would best fit Artus lol. Also aren't shonen heroes usually filled with energy and always have high levels of optimism with very little fear? Artus would b more lazy, and usually tries to take the easy way out of things :/ Although he is a bit arrogant and full of himself lol.

Let's see....Pokemon teams?

1) Electivire
2) Snorlax
3) Heliolisk
4) Electrode
5) Rotom
6) And possibly Mareep, 'cus Artus is a softy 0.0

Also, where is that button to restore auto-saved text? I can see it when vm'ing someone, but when posting its nowhere to be seen 0.0 I'm asking because when I was writing my last few posts, they got deleted because my internet sucks :( I mean, I write them out in MS Word now, but still...

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
I don't usually put much stock in Zodiac signs, they're never totally accurate. That's usually why I don't pick a birthday for my characters unless it's plot relevant, or there's some sort of pun/reference that can be made from it. I made Tim a Pisces because it was the first Water sign I thought of. xD

Tim's team seems kind of all over the place, but it would make sense if I were to use him in an actual Pokemon RP. The theme is supposed to be weather...

Castform
Arcanine
Pelipper
Shiftry
Lanturn
Froslass

Yes, it's not monotype. :p

Last edited:

Minteh

It's so shiny!
When it comes to zodiac signs and birthdays I rarely include them, unless of course the RP requires it. I often find that basing a character on their zodiac sign alone is way too restricting, which is why I choose not to do it that often.

My autosave button is in the same place as it is for VMing and PMing for me. I'm not sure if it is different for you guys...

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Yeah, after reading those over, I think Aries would best fit Artus lol. Also aren't shonen heroes usually filled with energy and always have high levels of optimism with very little fear? Artus would b more lazy, and usually tries to take the easy way out of things :/ Although he is a bit arrogant and full of himself lol.

Let's see....Pokemon teams?

1) Electivire
2) Snorlax
3) Heliolisk
4) Electrode
5) Rotom
6) And possibly Mareep, 'cus Artus is a softy 0.0

Also, where is that button to restore auto-saved text? I can see it when vm'ing someone, but when posting its nowhere to be seen 0.0 I'm asking because when I was writing my last few posts, they got deleted because my internet sucks :( I mean, I write them out in MS Word now, but still...

Hehe, there are some lazy sorts too…many might also expect the easy way out, hehe. XD He's the closest match in the group, considering that Zerah is too moral, Tim is too shy and Rose is too pessimistic. XD I know that they're most likely either "Neutral" or "Chaotic" on the Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic continuum, and Artus seems to fit either. XD ESTP fits him best out of all the MBTIs, because I can never see him being a J, and he's obviously an E. The middle letters were trickier, but I ruled out ENTP because it's closer to Valmiro. ESFP and ENFP didn't seem to fit him either, hence ESTP. XD

As to how I decided on the other types…Zerah's was pretty easy, considering that ISTJ is usually the dutiful, traditional type who wouldn't approve of deviant behavior. ESFP for Danny was pretty obvious: this is the fun, friendly and flirty, if easily bored type. ISTP was obvious for Rose, look at how she picked that lock. XD Yes, one letter can really throw off everything, considering ISTJ is traditional while ISTP is more rebellious. XD

I'm creating several Gaia parodies with the characters as of the moment, since that's my favorite thing to do…especially when it involves cross-dressing. As of now, I'm doing MLP (Mon helped me with the assignments: Artus is Rainbow Dash, Kenna is Applejack, Tim is Fluttershy, Danny is Pinkie Pie, Zerah is Celestia, Rose is Luna, Tendrick is Twilight Sparkle and Valmiro is Rarity…because Rarity has a dark form, hehe) and Hetalia (I assigned them using different factors…all will portray male characters: Tim is Canada or Iceland, Kenna is Finland, Valmiro is Prussia, Danny is Spain or France, Artus is America, Zerah is Sweden, Rose is Norway, Tendrick is Russia). XD A Disney parody would be fun, especially when it gives me the opportunity to put Tim in an ice gown and make Kenna deal with weird snowmen. And Fire Emblem Awakening too, of course (one male, one female each) as Tharja!Valmiro is a must, as is Olivia!Tim…the more fanservicey, the better. XD

I'm currently trying to pin down their archetypes, hehe…more difficult than MBTI, so each has at least two guesses. XD

http://www.soulcraft.co/essays/the_12_common_archetypes.html

Artus: Jester or Hero or Magician
Tim: Orphan or Innocent or Caregiver
Kenna: Caregiver or Hero
Danny: Lover or Jester
Valmiro: Magician or Rebel
Tendrick: Sage or Orphan
Rose: Rebel or Hero or Explorer
Zerah: Ruler or Sage or Caregiver

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
The way I view Tendrick, he's caring enough to be a cross between the Sage and the Caregiver, all while having the insecure aspects of the Orphan.

That being said, he's much more like Japan in Hetalia, with an assured path, but insecurity about how others view him.

Say'ri or Cordelia is the FE:A thing for Tendrick if I understand what this is correctly.

And then for the Disney, I literally have no idea.

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Then again, considering his image, I think his primary should be Sage. XD

I actually made some of the Hetalia choices for arbitrary reasons, hehe…I chose Prussia for Valmiro because they have a similar look (England is another option because of black magic), Sweden for Zerah because he's a tall and imposing but pretty nice guy, America for Artus because I didn't want to make him Greece or something, and Norway for Rose because he's very pretty for a guy, alongside being quite Tsundere and among the darker-themed characters as well. XD

Yeah, they'll all portray one male character, and one female character each. I actually considered Cordelia for Rose because of her looks, but Cordelia is not harsh and distant…and Severa was the better choice. XD I've got these so far:

Artus: Chrom/Gaius/Stahl/Owain/someone else | Lissa (gets lazy sometimes) or Sully
Zerah: Frederick | Lucina (someone has to be Lucina, hehe)
Tim: Ricken | Olivia (obvious)
Rose: Gaius/Lon'qu/someone else | Severa (No Brady, even if both him and Rose both have parental issues…she's not incompetent or classically-trained)
Danny: Inigo | Cynthia (easy)
Kenna: Chrom/Avatar/Stahl | Cherche or Sumia (difficult time with the male, mind you)
Tendrick: Libra | Cordelia or Say'ri (given)
Valmiro: Henry | Tharja (easy)

For Disney, all have to be female, because all will be male in Hetalia. Balance out the crossdressing. XD I might make him Rapunzel, hehe. XD

I also chose "characteristics" of the group based on the ones I saw on Fire Emblem Awakening for each playable character. I matched each character here with the blurb I think fit best, based on a lot of hunches and guesses (for instance, I think Artus might fry food black or something)…with a lot of help from Mon. XD

Artus: The last you want cooking (Sully) - As I said…I'm guessing that he might zap the food in an effort to speed up cooking…and will end up making it inedible instead.
Zerah: The least likely to get a joke (Lucina) - Seems to be among the more serious ones.
Tim: The most popular with cute animals (Ricken) - Aww…so cute.
Rose: The last to fall asleep at night (Gerome) - Rose is an insomniac and has the most prominent dark circles in the group…this seems to fit well.
Danny: The most prolonged primper (Virion) - Wants to look attractive, hehe.
Kenna: The most terrifying when angry (Cherche) - I just see her as being this way…beware the nice ones!
Tendrick: The hardest to kill (Emmeryn) - Wind element…he seems like the hardest to target and hit, hehe.
Valmiro: The one with the darkest thoughts (US/EU Tharja) - Cruel and practices dark magic…this was the best match.

Last edited:

Monster Guy

Fairy type Trainer
Tim is an Innocent Caregiving Orphan. :p lol.

I know nothing about Hetalia, and 'll let you deal with the Disney Princess ones. As long as Tim gets Elsa. He's the only one I can picture singing Let it Go, and actually pulling it off. xD

it gives me the opportunity to put Tim in an ice gown and make Kenna deal with weird snowmen.

In Tim's case, they'd be snowwolves. :p

Last edited:

RogueMG10

Lieker of Mudkipz
So who should post next? I don't feel that there's much that Tendrick can do until others do a thing

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Are there such things as..Innocent Caregiving Orphans? XD

I'm posting after Schade, hehe. XD

Don't worry, Mon. XD Tim will definitely be Elsa (and Kenna will be Anna). XD I think it was a given anyway. XD Rose and Valmiro would be fighting over Merida, hehe….she fits both of them! XD I decided on better Hetalia assignments now…changed some and kept some. XD Tim is Iceland, Valmiro is Romania (red eyes and actually has dark magic), Zerah is Germany, Kenna is Finland (so cute…but watch out for the rifle), Artus is America, Danny is France and Rose is Norway (Romano was an option, but Norway is tsundere too). XD

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Well, the internet on our dorm is not back yet. I'll have to post whenever it gets back.
And my phone autocorrects like it is nobody's business.

Minteh

It's so shiny!
So, if I'm right Danny or Zerah would be the best to post next. I'd like to see one from Danny preferably, as he hasn't been mentioned for a while.

Yes, I can definately see Kenna as a caregiving hero :3 Of course, she'd more inclined to the caregiver role but I can definately see hero aspects coming through.

Geez, I know hardly anything about Hetalia, so I'll trust your judgement on those choices. I did read up about Finland though and he definately seems like a male Kenna to me. Cherche would defo be Kenna's female counterpart in FE. I mean, she shares similarities with Sumia and all but I can definately see her being more Cherche. Now as for her male counterpart, that's difficult! Its quite difficult to decide between Chrom and Stahl, but I'd say she's more like Stahl just without the 'meh' attitude to things XD

When you say Tim is Elsa all I can think of is this http://juliajm15.tumblr.com/post/91595764746/someone-suggested-me-this-scene-a-while-ago

Last edited:

AJ2000

No worries Schade, hopefully your interwebs gets back up soon! I'll probably make a plot-moving post after Schade and Jean. I'll also check in with Mogar :)

On a side-note, I found out that if I click 'Go advanced' on making a post, the restor auto-saved content button does indeed come up 0.0 Normally, I would double-click reply to bring up the advanced option, but it seems if I do that, then the restore button is just not there :/

Schade

Metallic Wonder
So, I finally got to post. thank you, autosave!!!! Unfortunatly, I had to make some edits since y'all posted before me.. Oh well. Valmiro is more or less openly ignoring the others, except from Rose. I'll plot some character developement after we escape the prison.

Also, Jeanie-Lou. If the lat part of my post was not up to satisfaction, I can gladly just edit it out, if wanted

Le Prince de Fées

Spirit Conductor
I'm working on a post at the moment. It should be up later today. I'm really pleased with all of TV Tropes talk that has been going on. I'm glad Zerah is being portrayed exactly how I pictured him. I may come up with a Pokemon team and other tidbits that Zerah would have, since that's an interesting thing to think about.

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Did some up-close-and-personal time with Rose in my post. Please don't have her kill me, Jeanie-Lou. Hopefully, the post was a'ok

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Nah. I am trying out a new form for character development that does not include getting the other characters to hate you. lol

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
At this rate, Rose is bound to get herself a mask to keep herself (and her mind) away from Valmiro. XD Maybe to wear while eating or doing anything that might involve Valmiro coming up close. XD I watched Ragnarok the Animation on Youtube...blame the sexy mage from there (though this will be a domino/bandit mask and not a blindfold). XD

Last edited:

Schade

Metallic Wonder
That being said, Jeanie-Lou. When will you be posting? I am kinda dying to see Rose's reaction. lol