• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tawdry Quirkshop (Shinies, EV Training, Cloning, & More)

Jr Breshears

PKMN Breeder
alright the litwik is already cloned meet u inside?

Hi! I can trade you my near Flawless shiny HP ice Naive Mienfoo for your DW Flawless Eevee. And, would you mind clone Eevee too? I already have Mienfoo clones, so I would like Eevee clones, ok?

Hi! I can trade you my near Flawless shiny HP ice Naive Mienfoo for your DW Flawless Eevee. And, would you mind clone Eevee too? I already have Mienfoo clones, so I would like Eevee clones, ok?

Sure, how many clones would you like.

hey im avalible now if you are

I had another trade lined up but they're not showing up. Let me just add your FC quick and I'll be there in a minute.

Last edited:

Blue Raja

1000+ Triples wins!
A+

Just want to point out that this is a well thought out and professionally presented trade thread. Well done!

Just want to point out that this is a well thought out and professionally presented trade thread. Well done!

Well thank you very much.

Okay guys, for the three people I've arranged trades with, I'll get to you. Everyone else, I'm closing shop for a few hours.

Elite Four Lucian

Elite Four - Psychic
Hey. I was wondering if you could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic?

mandaringoby

i can offer shiny: ut cobalion ut woobat ev'd flawless reuniclus and flawless rhyperior.

im interested in shiny bagon shiny relicanth shiny carvanha and shiny spiritomb.

K, I'm not feeling very well so I'm not going to be re-opening the shop today. To the two people below and anyone else who wants to trade, I will see you tomorrow. To the two people I've arranged trades with, I'll stay in the Wi-Fi room for an hour or two so just look for me. If I don't respond I'm probably eating dinner or distracted by something, just sit tight.

Elite Four Lucian said:
Hey. I was wondering if you could breed me a Pidgey, Eevee, Larvitar, Feebas, Dratini, with some items Psychic, Thunderbolt, Ice Beam, and the berrys needed to get Milotic?

Um, I'm assuming you mean the berries that raise happiness? Milotic evolves from Beauty, not happiness, or by trading it with some kind of scale (forgot the name). I can give you the item for it (or I could just trade you a Milotic), but I can't give you TMs as they can no longer be held (well, I could hack them, but that's against the rules... ;))

mandaringoby said:
i can offer shiny: ut cobalion ut woobat ev'd flawless reuniclus and flawless rhyperior.

im interested in shiny bagon shiny relicanth shiny carvanha and shiny spiritomb.

I'm already getting a shiny Cobalion, Reuniclus, and Rhyperior from someone else. I'm assuming the Woobat isn't flawless, so I'll give you Spiritomb or Bagon for it (if it is flawless or near-flawless, you can pick one of the other two).

Bumping this so you don't forget I'm here, but I won't be available for trading for the next couple of days. I've recently gotten a VERY LARGE quantity of shinies and events that I need to sort through and check for hacks etc., and there are even more on the way. Normally I'd ask for this to be locked temporarily, but I'd like to update the main post as I sort through things. I ask that no one posts here or PMs me for trades until I re-open the shop; I assure you your patience will be greatly rewarded. I've got some really cool stuff to offer now so just sit tight and I'll re-open as soon as I can.

Wade3

ASAP Fancys
Interested in your Bagon UT & Flygon Ev'd.
I'll do a 3 for 2 trade with my 3 shinies since I no longer am collecting shinies. I have Vaporeon, leafeon, and mienshao.

Last edited: