• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Team I'm Not So Sure About

DJMonty

<--- Currently REing
I made this team last night, when I was really bored. I've not gotten around to testing it yet, so before I do. I need some opinions. Without further ado, here's the team.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Modest
252 Sp Atk/252 Spd/4 Def

- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Psychic
- Draco Meteor

I absolutely ADORE Latios. He's is an awesome Sp. Attacker. With a Choice Specs Draco Meteor, he can OHKO nearly anything. To quote Eminem, he's here to "Kick *** in the mornin' and take names in the evenin'".

Mismagius @ Life Orb
Modest
252 Sp Atk/252 Spd/4 Def

- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Power Gem
- Dark Pulse

Mismagius is another Sp. Atker. Fairly strong, and the moveset hits a fair few Pokemon x2-x4. Also, if a different Pokemon is out, and Latios has fainted, Mismagius can swap in on a Choice Banded EQ and get a free hit the next turn.

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Modest
252 Sp. Atk/128 Def/128 Sp Def

- Shadow Ball
- Dark Pulse
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt

Lucario @ Life Orb
Naive
252 Atk/252 Sp. Atk/4 Spd

- Aura Sphere
- Dragon Pulse
- Blaze Kick
- Bullet Punch

Lucario, what a beast. He's an awesome mixed attacker, with a nice movepool, and a decent priority move, which just so happens to get STAB. He was originally put in to cover Latios' weaknesses.

Weavile @ Focus Sash
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Def

- Ice Shard
- Poison Jab
- X-Scissor
- Shadow Claw

Weavile is a great Phys. Attacker. A decent Priority STAB, and a nice movepool.

Haxorus @ Focus Sash
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP

- Poison Jab
- Shadow Claw
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance

Haxorus is just GODLY. After a Dragon Dance, he gets 600+ Attack and 400+ Speed, iirc. Then Outrage would OHKO most opponents.

Fa7e

use timid on latios and swap something for surf (use HP Fire if u can and i would also swap something for Trick)
on rotom put those ev's u have in defenses into speed and use trick over dark pulse.
make lucario pure physical or special with Swords Dance or Nasty Plot
change Weaviles nature to jolly and i would try choice band. use Ice Shard/Night Slash(or)Ice Punch/Low Kick/Pursuit
on haxorus use earthquake over poison jab

123fakestreet

Metalopolis King
I made this team last night, when I was really bored. I've not gotten around to testing it yet, so before I do. I need some opinions. Without further ado, here's the team.

Latios @ Choice Specs
Timid
252 Sp Atk/252 Spd/4 Def

- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Surf
- Psshock
- Draco Meteor

I absolutely ADORE Latios. He's is an awesome Sp. Attacker. With a Choice Specs Draco Meteor, he can OHKO nearly anything. To quote Eminem, he's here to "Kick *** in the mornin' and take names in the evenin'".

Gengar @ Life Orb / Black Sludge
Timid
252 Sp Atk/252 Spd/4 Def

- Shadow Ball
- Thunderbolt
- Focus Blast
- SubstituteM
Mismagius is another Sp. Atker. Fairly strong, and the moveset hits a fair few Pokemon x2-x4. Also, if a different Pokemon is out, and Latios has fainted, Mismagius can swap in on a Choice Banded EQ and get a free hit the next turn.

Rotom-Mow @ Choice Scarf
Timid
252 Sp. Atk/252 spe/4hp

- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Trick
- Leaf Storm
- Thunderbolt

Lucario @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 Atk/252 spe/4sp def

- Close Combat
-
Swords Dance
-
Crunch / Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch / Extremespeed

Lucario, what a beast. He's an awesome mixed attacker, with a nice movepool, and a decent priority move, which just so happens to get STAB. He was originally put in to cover Latios' weaknesses.

Weavile @ Choice Band
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spe/4 Def

- Ice Shard
- Low Kick
- X-Scissor
- Night Slash

Weavile is a great Phys. Attacker. A decent Priority STAB, and a nice movepool.

Haxorus @ Focus Sash / Haban Berry
Adamant
252 Atk/252 Spd/4 HP

- Earthquake
- Shadow Claw / Rockslide / Taunt
- Outrage
- Dragon Dance

Haxorus is just GODLY. After a Dragon Dance, he gets 600+ Attack and 400+ Speed, iirc. Then Outrage would OHKO most opponents.

Rates in the spoiler

Some of The EV spreads and natures were a bit inefficient so I did a few corrections, Lucario works far better as a full physical sweeper, Mismagius is just outclassed by gengar.

phione345

Unorthodox Trainer
Mismagius shouldn't have Dark Pulse, it's coverage is the same as Shadow Ball and it doesn't get STAB, Power Gem is also a questionable move too. Try giving it Nasty Plot or Calm Mind, without the setting up options it has over other ghosts, it is outclassed easily by Gengar and Chandelure (which may also run calm mind). I think Nasty Plot would be the way to go since Mismagius doesn't have the recovery for a Calm Mind set outside of Pain Split.

DragonSkull94

The Heartless Hero
A very fragile team... something like Volcarona could set up easily if given the chance to set up....

I recommend Dual Screens becuase it will alow your WHOLE team to sweep alot better. Something like Uxie would do a good job because she sets up Stealth Rocks and has access to Memento.