• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A team in the making

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Hey, would you mind checking my team out? I haven't tried it out yet but it has lots of potential.
Togekiss Serene Grace Sky Plate
Aura Sphere
Psychic
ExtremeSpeed
Metronome

Hariyama Guts Lax Incense
Force Palm
Stone Edge
Sand-Attack
Ice Punch

Porygon-Z Download Leftovers
Tri Attack
Psychic
Ice Beam
Discharge

Shuckle Sturdy Focus Sash
Gyro Ball
Gastro Acid
Bug Bite
Wrap

Metagross Clear Body Wide Lens
Meteor Mash
Psychic
Rock Slide
Grass Knot

Alakazam Hidden-Magic Guard TwistedSpoon
Psychic
Fire Punch
Shadow Ball
Signal Beam
;384;

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Eh, we always can add Natures in our rates.

Hariyama
Adamant Nature
~Close Combat
~Stone Edge
~Ice Punch
~Return/Payback/Work Up

Togekiss
Modest/Calm/Timid Nature, Serene Grace ability
~Aura Sphere
~Air Slash
~Flamethrower
~Nasty Plot/Swift

Alakazam
Modest/Timid Nature, Magic Guard ability
~Psyshock
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast
~Calm Mind

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
I'll add them. Just remember that I don't like moves with under 80 accuracy or that need to charge or rest.
Togekiss-Mild
Haymaria-Adamant
Porygon-Z-Modest
Shuckle-Sassy
Metagross-Hasty
Alakazam-Naieve
I'll replace Discharge on Pory for Thunderbolt. I will be posting other teams on here so when you refer to a pacific one please tell me which.

Last edited:

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Blissey Serene Grace Lucky Punch Lax
Psychic
Ice Beam
Brick Break
Minimize

Haxorus Mold Breaker BrightPowder Lonely
Dragon Claw
Brick Break
Dual Chop
Night Slash

Shuckle Sturdy Focus Sash Sassy
Gyro Ball
Gastro Acid
Bug Bite
Wrap

Wash Rotom Levitate Leftovers Modest
Signal Beam
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave
Hex

Politoed Hidden: Drizzle Rindo Berry Modest
Scald
Ice Beam
Psychic
Mud Shot

Cresselia Levitate Wide Lens Relaxed
Psycho Cut
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Telekinesis

Sohryu

Be a Man!
Hariyama@Leftovers
Adamant Nature (+Atk -Sp Atk)
Ability: Thick fat
~Ice Punch
~Thunder Punch
~Close Combat/Brick Break/Cross Chop/Force palm
~Bulk Up/Work up
Meh. I preffer like this, and you allready are hitting for, at least, Neutral damage.
Hariyama@Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
(+Atk -Sp Atk)
Ability: Guts
~Substitute
~Focus punch
~Stone Edge
~Bulk up
hehehe! Thats a very good set for Hariyama, you are hitting hard with this thing, few things survive to a SubFocus Punch+Bulk up+Guts
What survive, kill with Stone edge, if you don't like SE Accuracy, you can go with Thunder punch.

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
See my second comment.

Stay Gold

BattleSubway Trainer
Blissey should not be attacking primarily as it is mainly a support pokemon. try this

Blissey@Leftovers
Natural Cure
-Thunderwave/Toxic
-Softboiled/Wish
-Ice Beam/Seismic toss
-Aromatherapy

Thunderwave or toxic are nice for crippling opponents, ice beam or seismic toss will be your damaging move, Softboiled to heal yourself, wish is if you prefer to heal other teammates as well, aromatherapy will cure your teams status conditions. Natural cure ability lets blissey to switch in to take status inflicting moves and switch back out to cure it.

As for Rotom-W

Rotom-W@Choice Specs/Scarf

-Volt Switch
-Hydro Pump
-HP ice/Shadowball
-Trick

For this set, use volt turn to deal some nice damage while sswitching out, Hydro Pump gives type coverage and a solid STAB move, HP ice shoots down dragons and grass types, only use shadow ball if you cant get HP ice, Trick will give your choice item to an opposing pokemon, which cripples walls and set-up pokemon.

On shuckle, replace wrap for toxic.

Politoed is fine, but replace mudshot wth protect and psychic with toxic, allowing you to poison the opponent and follow up witha protect to let them get worn down by poison.

Cresselia@leftovers
Trait:Levitate
Use whichever nature lowers attacl and increases Def, sorry i cant think of it off the top of my head.
-Thunderwave
-Moonlight
-Ice Beam
-Psychic/Light Screen/Reflect

Cresselia makes a good mixed wall, but you should put most EVs into def and HP since blissey already walls sprcial attackers. Thunderwave will cripple opponents, and moonlight gives you a solid recovery move. Ice beam works nicely in shooting down dragons and other opponents. For the last moveslot, Psychic adds coverage which can be useful in walling and htting back fighting types who would otherwise destroy blissey, or you could go with one of the screen moves to help your team defensively.

Sohryu

Be a Man!
I gonna quote me.
Hariyama@Leftovers
Adamant Nature (+Atk -Sp Atk)
Ability: Thick fat
~Ice Punch
~Thunder Punch
~Close Combat<100 Accuracy/Brick Break<100 Accuracy/Cross Chop<80/Force palm<100 Accuracy
~Bulk Up/Work up
Meh. I preffer like this, and you allready are hitting for, at least, Neutral damage.
Hariyama@Toxic Orb
Adamant Nature
(+Atk -Sp Atk)
Ability: Guts
~Substitute
~Focus punch
~Stone Edge
~Bulk up
hehehe! Thats a very good set for Hariyama, you are hitting hard with this thing, few things survive to a SubFocus Punch+Bulk up+Guts
What survive, kill with Stone edge, if you don't like SE Accuracy, you can go with Thunder punch.
Do you know how to read, correct? Then read the part in BOLD!

Aura Sensei™

User Title
Metagross Adamant Nature
~Meteor Mash
~Earthquake
~Ice Punch
~Agility

Agility is through breeding just so you know.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Haxorus
Adamant/Jolly Nature, Mold Breaker ability
~Dragon Dance
~Dragon Claw
~Rock Slide
~Earthquake

You know, if you have two teams, it's better to either put them both on the first post OR post them on separate threads

Blissey Serene Grace Lucky Punch Lax
Psychic
Ice Beam
Brick Break
Minimize
lucky punch only works with Chansey. Blissey's attack is literally crap. dont put brick break on it. the only physical move it should ever have is seismic toss. you're playing too heavily on its poor offenses, i suggest you re-think this set.

Haxorus Mold Breaker BrightPowder Lonely
Dragon Claw
Brick Break
Dual Chop
Night Slash
dragon dance is almost a staple on haxorus, so you should probably put it somewhere. and no brightpowder. the chances of you avoiding the attack are just too slim, vs the power boost you can get from a life orb or choice band.

Shuckle Sturdy Focus Sash Sassy
Gyro Ball
Gastro Acid
Bug Bite
Wrap
honestly dont know what you plan to do with that focus sash on the pokemon with the highest defensive stats in the game and sturdy as its ability. leftovers is a much better option.

Wash Rotom Levitate Leftovers Modest
Signal Beam
Shadow Ball
Thunder Wave
Hex
Scald should definitely be there somewhere, and one should not have both hex and shadowball on the same set. theres no STAB on this one, which is bad.

Scald
Ice Beam
Psychic
Mud Shot
Curious as to why you chose mudshot. focus blast provides a much better coverage, and if you really dont want the low accuracy, you can still go with hidden power grass or electric

Cresselia Levitate Wide Lens Relaxed
Psycho Cut
Signal Beam
Ice Beam
Telekinesis
Once again, playing too much to its weak side. Cresselia, much like blissey, is a better defensive pokemon than offensive, so having so many attacks on it is not going to serve you well. especially psycho cut, which is physical. you're better off going with a dual screen with psyshock or psychic and signal beam.

brutal honesty is what i play by.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
terry, Wash Rotom can't learn Scald :p
The only Water STAB it can get is Hydro Pump.

oh lol. dunno why i thought that....

Darkened_Kingdra

Whatcha want?
Blissey Serene Grace Chople Berry Lax
Psychic
Flash
Stealth Rock
Minimize
Support and staller, and it works with a Minimize and Flash, then chip away with Psychic.

Haxorus Mold Breaker Muscle Band Lonely
Dragon Claw
Rock Slide
Dual Chop
Dragon Dance
You've gotta love the huge attack, plus Muscle Band and Dragon Dance, which make Dual Chop and Dragon Claw huge hitters.

Shuckle Sturdy Leftovers Sassy
Gyro Ball
Power Split
Bug Bite
Dig
Hilarious with Power Split, then a Gyro Ball, coupled with 1 of the lamest Speeds in the game.

Rotom Levitate Leftovers Modest
Thunderbolt
Toxic
Hex
Reflect
Great status combo with Cressila, then the Toxic/Hex for a STAB.

Scald
Ice Beam
Mud Shot
Hyper Voice
Drizzle isn't hurting anyone, Mud Shot to get Electric, and Scald gets the STAB.

Cresselia Levitate Focus Sash Relaxed
Psychic
Signal Beam
Attract
Light Screen
Attract is useful with mostly male Pkmn being used, and Psychic with the STAB. Also good combo w/Rotom.
This is a good one against unsuspecting people, so don't tell anyone if you're gonna use it.

Last edited:

chap196

Shuckle
Item leftover
Nature Sassy/relaxed
Ability Sturdy
Move set
Toxic
Gyro ball
Rest
Substitute/protect
Toxic will badly poison opponent, it is useful for high defense Pokemon.
Gyro ball will just do maximum damage for Shuckle because it is really slow.
Rest will regain HP to maximum and heal all status problem, especially for badly poison because it is Shuckle weakness.
Substitute will just make Shuckle hard to inflict damage, Protect will not Toxic Store good as using substitute, but you will not loose your HP