• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A team named for a random word. Kibble.

Ghosts of the Forums

Who Ya Gonna Call?
*insert banner made for team here*​

Well, here we are, I seem to be posting a team, and you seem to be reading it. We all know by now I'm worse then a horse at making intros, so let me just say I was tired of the norm and just wanted to try something new. I hope you enjoy.

so this started off as a very bad team, so bad I cant even remember it so I will just skip this part.

Then it got better.

251.png
73.png
641-incarnate.png
186.png
473.png
145.png

An=d there it is.

251.png

Celebi @Leftovers
Natural Cure
Calm
252Hp 232Sp.Def 20Spe
-Recover
-Thunder Wave
-Hp Ice
-Giga Drain
Celebi is in many cases the glue of my team, it can sponge many hits and the paralisis (<--- or something spelled close to that) support is much appreciated. I run the old standard ev spread, I prefer it over anything new these online creeps (was gonna say "pedoes", but didn't.) and trolls have to offer.

73.png

Tentacruel @Black Sludge
Bold
Rain Dish
252Hp 240Def 16Spe
-Scald
-Toxic Spikes
-Rapid Spin
-Magic Coat
Tentacruel is my spinner, as recommened by some random persom whom's name escapes me after I bravely entered my query: good spinner in ou? not starmie (too many waters as is) or forry (too slow.) I joke, but it's the truth.
Magic Coat is fun to use, although protect would've came in hady-er in several cases.

641-incarnate.png

Tornadus @Sharp beak
Defiant
Hasty
4Atk 252Sp.Atk 252Spe
-Heat Wave
-Hp Ice
-Hurricane
-U-Turn
Originally torny-i was a mixed acro set of my own design, but he was slow with that spread so I changed him. He fakes scarf and I mainly just have him there for the intimidation factor, plus I feel safe with the offense core of him and mamy. Moves are bog standard; if you don't recognize them get out from under that rock you've been under.

186.png

Politoed @Lefties woot woot.
Drizzle
Bold
252Hp 208Def 40Sp.Atk 8Sp.Def
-Scald
-Protect
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
Politoed is here because when my original attempt at weatherless fell through, I went to the most overused mon in the tier, poli. I seemed to remember 40 special attack values doing something important, but I cant remember if im stup[id or not on that one. Poli's role is to set up weather and maybe take out a dragon befotre dying.

473.png

Mamoswine @Focus Sash
Thick Fat
Adamant
252Hp 252Atk 4Spe
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Ice Shard
-Icicle Crash
Mamo is my didecatred physical attacker, and in many cases it has boiled down to "it's okay, I can still win this because I have ice priority." (no lie!) Even though he has rocks I rarely get them up, and he has sash because I really need him to take attacks from pokemon like nintales (fought a guy with dragonite, ninetales, and krookodile remaining. bad example as mamo was wounded by drago and I used poli and zapdos to take them down, but still.), and it lets him function as a lead if needed.

145.png

Zapdos @LEFTIES!!!1!!1!!!
Pressure (no lightningrod, anytime now gamefreak.)
Calm
252Hp 4Sp.Atk 252Sp.Def
-Thunderbolt
-Roar/Hp Ice
-Roost
-Toxic
Zappy is a complete and utter monster, a defensive be-hemoth and a total beast. He sponges like pro, can decimate opposing rain teams, and phazes those I can't/don't want to deal with at the moment. Roar is my main move, although it iis slasged because many times I find my self wanting some ice coverage, although that's the price I pay for the sweet, sweet, privilege of van ownership. (roar)

That is my team, I joke a lot, but I hope you'll take the time to review and suggest improvements for my team. I am currently 11-3, 1635 points (1800 glicko) on ps, although the losses were before I made the changes, which practically completely rebuilt my team from the ground up, since only mamo and zappy remained from the original concept.

And finally, the exportable (keep the nicks lol.)

Celebi @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 232 SDef / 252 HP / 24 Spd
Calm Nature
- Recover
- Thunder Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Giga Drain

Man o War (Tentacruel) (M) @ Black Sludge
Trait: Rain Dish
EVs: 240 Def / 252 HP / 16 Spd
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic Spikes
- Rapid Spin
- Magic Coat

Tornadus (M) @ Sharp Beak
Trait: Defiant
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 SAtk / 4 Atk
Hasty Nature
- Heat Wave
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Hurricane
- U-turn

Politoed (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Drizzle
EVs: 208 Def / 252 HP / 40 SAtk / 8 SDef
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Protect
- Ice Beam
- Toxic

Mamoswine @ Focus Sash
Trait: Thick Fat
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Ice Shard
- Icicle Crash

Zapdos @ Leftovers
Trait: Pressure
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Roar
- Roost
- Toxic

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x
If I remember well, last time I checked Tornadus was banned

Thats tornadus therian....

anyway nice team Gotf. I Do see opposing mamoswines to be a huge threat to all of your pokes except poli. If poli gets taken out mamo can hit you with some serious damage. also blissey trolls you pretty hard if mamos gone. I think you need to replace zapados with a scarf rotom-w 252 speed 252 spa 4 hp Volt switch/Tbolt/Hydro/HP Ice. or possibley a more bulky one using SpecDef rotom with painsplit(helping beat blissey with painsplit just a lilbit) it checks mamo pretty well. If not completley...
specdef set:
Maid (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 232 SDef
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

I understand if you don't want to replace zapados tho cause its basically your orig concept

McDanger

Thats tornadus therian....

anyway nice team Gotf. I Do see opposing mamoswines to be a huge threat to all of your pokes except poli. If poli gets taken out mamo can hit you with some serious damage. also blissey trolls you pretty hard if mamos gone. I think you need to replace zapados with a scarf rotom-w 252 speed 252 spa 4 hp Volt switch/Tbolt/Hydro/HP Ice. or possibley a more bulky one using SpecDef rotom with painsplit(helping beat blissey with painsplit just a lilbit) it checks mamo pretty well. If not completley...
specdef set:
Maid (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 28 SAtk / 232 SDef
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

I understand if you don't want to replace zapados tho cause its basically your orig concept

rotom isnt the greatest mamo check as all offensive mamoswines carry superpower, which 2hkos rotom

As saph said, mamo is a huge threat, as well as banded/scarf terrakion. yache garchomp is a headache, and honeslty most scarfers because you lack speed. I would switch zapdos for scarfed keldeo as it gives you speed that you really need and can fire off powerful hydro pumps. I want to suggest adding skarmory as a defensive pivot, but zapdos is the only one that can be switched imo

Eaglehawk

Banned
rotom isnt the greatest mamo check as all offensive mamoswines carry superpower, which 2hkos rotom

As saph said, mamo is a huge threat, as well as banded/scarf terrakion. yache garchomp is a headache, and honeslty most scarfers because you lack speed. I would switch zapdos for scarfed keldeo as it gives you speed that you really need and can fire off powerful hydro pumps. I want to suggest adding skarmory as a defensive pivot, but zapdos is the only one that can be switched imo

Agree with everything McDanger says, though I will say I recommend Scarf Keldeo>Tornadus anyday imo. Offers more offensive potential than Tornadus and can actually nuke people with its STAB (1.1x boost or 1.5x boost with 1.5x speed. Your choice). Also deals with stupid yache-Chomp too.

Also, idk if anyone mentioned this (i don't read most comments that are short lol), but once mamoswine is gone, your team gets pooped on by Dragons hard. I would probably recommend SD Scizor or some dumb crap like that. SD Scizor (the bulky kind) usually won't die to neither Mamo nor Terrakion quickly and can OHKO both of them (2HKO with sash).

Optimally I would replace mamo too, but that's kinda going far out.