• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Team Rocket Member Or A Trainer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Made by the User, Hooray4Homestar
This is my first ever fan fiction, so don't go too hard on me, please, and tell me what I did wrong.

This story so far includes some Rocketshipping, for the two are married and have a child.

Introduction:
The world of Pokemon is amazing. It has so many surprises. What with the creatures, trainers, and challenges. You can go so many places in the Pokemon world.

...And where am I? thought a 6 year old girl. I'm in school...

"Excuse me, Allison," the teacher said to the first grade girl, "but can you please pay a little more attention to how to steal a Pokemon?"

Yes... you've heard correctly. Allison grew up in a family that was apart of Team Rocket. Therefore, she attended a school for children who were expected to follow their parents footsteps.

Unfortunately, Allison didn't want to be apart of Team Rocket. She wanted to be a Pokemon trainer and to collect gym badges. However, her parents did not enjoy this little wish of hers, as it turns out their old enemy whom they chased for his Pikachu, used to be a Pokemon trainer.

If you haven't guessed by now, her parents are Jessie and James, and are usually busy thinking up a plan to find a way to catch Pikachu, which left her to usually hang around their talking Meowth all day long. Allison didn't know much about this kid who they chased, because her parents never really talked about it. Plus, the guy was probably about 20 by then, and her parents were still trying to find where he was.

Allison snapped out of day dreaming long enough to look at the classmates around her, who were all snickering. She never enjoyed having any attention directed toward her, so this caused her to slide down in her seat.

"Yes, well, please pay attention, then," her teacher replied, rather absently.

Soon, Allison got a confused feeling in her stomach, a feeling she often got. Looking at the clock, Allison noticed it was almost time to leave, only about three minutes until school was over. As much as she wanted to leave the school, she also wanted to stay, for she knew some kids would tease her, saying why would she even try to become a Team Rocket member?

As soon as the bell rang, Allison decided she would run out as much as she possibly could in order to get home. Grabbing her stuff, Allison almost tripped as she ran at her top speed to get away from everyone.

Unfortunately, as soon as she set foot outside of the school, three of her classmates were standing there.

The tallest one towered over Allison as he said, "Hey there, Allison. I noticed you coming out, and I thought I'd give you a little present."

His friend handed her a stick, and Allison just looked at it vacantly. "If you haven't guessed by now, maybe we should give you a bigger hint," the friend said darkly.

"But before we do," the tall guy replied, "you're going to have to choose one of two options. Either we let you through to your house with no trouble, or we can chase you while you try to save this..." Stepping to the side, Allison could see a young male Nidoran, with a large bruise on its leg.

"You didn't!" Allison cried, as she reached out her hands and picked the wild Nidoran gently up.

"Oh, yes we did," the third bully said. "And looks like you want to do this the hard way."

Allison clutched the Nidoran tight in her arms as she started running. Away from the school she went, with the three, violent children not far behind.

Soon, there was a fork in the road. Allison didn't have enough time to look up and see which path was led her home. The right path was to the right, but she went to the left by mistake. The bullies stopped right there, knowing that Allison would be led to a mysterious forest where children had heard terrible rumors about.

"Looks like you don't have the heart of a Team Rocket member, after all!" one shouted. Allison didn't have enough time to look back, and kept running to save the Nidoran, no matter what the other kids said.

Soon, there she was led to the large, mysterious forest, and, knowing that she shouldn't go in there, Allison went anyway, because that may be the closest to being safe the young Nidoran would be.

Deeper and deeper Allison went until she figured that the Nidoran should be safe by now. She slowly set it down, stood up, and turned around, only to see a large Nidoqueen right in front of her. Allison was scared stiff, and wasn't able to scream. The Nidoqueen roared with anger, and Allison figured this was the the Nidoran's mother.

Allison couldn't move, and that got her in danger, for then, the Nidoqueen slashed as hard as could be at her. Finally, Allison found her voice, and screamed as load as she could. But, no one could hear her this deep in the forest.

The Nidoqueen lifted its arm, ready to attack again, but something strange happened. It started to lift from the ground, and then it slammed against a nearby tree. Staring in disbelief, Allison looked around to see who had done that. But there was nobody there.

Then, Allison slowly rubbed the tears from her eyes, and when she stopped, there was a small, pink creature floating in front of her.

"D-did you save me?" Allison asked in a small voice.

Happily, the Pokemon replied, "Mew!"

"Oh, that's right. Pokemon usually just say there names," Allison reminded herself, with a small giggle on the side. "So, you're Mew?"

The Mew shook its head yes. Allison looked at it. "You saved me, didn't you?" she asked. Again, it shook yes. Allison thought for a moment, and then said, "Well, then I'll come visit you every day as a thanks! Besides, I need a friend."

Mew happily floated all over the place, and Allison knew their friendship had begun.

Last edited:

blaziken33

-Elite Association-
Good opening chapter. Honestly, fora beginnger, this is really good. I'm not a big fan of rocket-shipping, but your ideas seem to be good and well put together. Although, this is only the first chapter, it seems to have been over the time-span of about ten minutes tops. I would work on lengthening out my chapters with less outside information, and gradually introduce everything into your story opposed to blurting out what was happening. Sometimes it's good to make your audience think.

Best of luck with the fic,

;257;33

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 1

All right, this is the first real chapter of this story. This one will be longer than the introduction.

Chapter 1: The Adventure Begins

Allison went straight to the forest everyday after school. She told her parents that she had finally found a friend, which allowed them to work harder without worrying about their daughter. Meowth was also pleased that he didn't have to spend every minute with Allison, which gave him more time for himself and to work with his partners.

Everything was going fine for two years, but then one day in art class, Allison noticed something that was the start of an adventure for her.

There were circular tables all over the room, and nobody sat at the same table as Allison. However, there was a new kid at school that day, which led him to sit by her.

The art teacher briskly walked across the room to the center of all the tables, and began the class by giving an introduction to the new kid, "Okay, class. I can see that we have a new student here in our art class. His name is Johnny, and please make him feel at home here with us today."

"He must not be too smart to sit with Allison," a girl at the next table over remarked. The rest of the kids at that table started laughing quietly so the teacher would not hear.

Allison glared at them as the teacher began the instructions, "Okay class, today I want you to imagine-"

"I can't imagine anything," Johnny announced to the teacher. "I don't have an imagination."

"Why, of course you do. But, please try not to interrupt," was the art teachers reply. "Now, I want you to imagine and create a Pokemon..."

"One time, my mom told me to try imagining a new Pokemon, and the only thing I could think of was a Digimon from that one TV show," Johnny said grimly.

"Johnny, what did I say about interrupting?" the teacher asked him, and Allison could tell she was losing her patience.

"I didn't interrupt. I waited until you finished your sentence, then told you what I was going to say," Johnny told her.

Allison wondered if it was always this interesting to the other students when she got in trouble with teachers, although she did feel kind of bad for Johnny. After all, it was his first day.

"How about you start by drawing a shape?" the teacher asked him as she passed out papers to draw on.

As she was walking on the other side of the room, Allison saw Johnny was looking blankly at his paper, not knowing what to do. "How about you start with drawing a circle, like this," Allison drew a circle on her paper for the new kid.

"I'm not good at drawing circles," Johnny replied. Allison wondered how anyone can be bad at drawing circles. Finally, Johnny decided to give it a try, and drew a very good cylander on his paper.

Allison was about to tell him that was a cylander and not a circle, when the teacher looked at his paper. "Why, Johnny! That's a very nice way to start an imaginary Pokemon! Great cylander!"

Johnny looked angry. "It's not a cylander," he said rather loud. "It was supposed to be a circle."

Here comes another conversation, Allison thought. Then, on the bulleton board on the other side of the room, Allison noticed a flyer for a day that she always dreaded. It was parent teacher conferences, and her teachers never said anything good about her work in school.

After a long day of school and playing with Mew, Allison came home only to find her father sitting at the kitchen table, and he didn't look very happy. Wondering if one of her teachers had called home again, Allison sat down across from him.

"Hi, Daddy," she said, trying to act cheerful. "Why do you look so sad?"

Looking up at his daughter, James decided to pretend for his daughter. "I'm not sad. I'm just- uh..." he thought of something quick. "I'm just tired of waiting for your mother and Meowth to come home."

"Oh," Allison said, and was quiet for a minute or two. Then, she asked curiously, "Well, where exactly are they?"

"At a meeting with the boss. I decided to stay here and give Meowth a break from spending so much time away from his work," he answered.

"Do you think you are going to get a huge raise?" Allison asked hopefully to her dad.

"Well, you know how we haven't been able to catch too many Pokemon lately?" James started off. Allison shook her head yes. "I'm kind of worried that-" He was cut off when Jessie and Meowth stormed in through the door.

"What's wrong?" Allison asked, feeling that her parents weren't getting that raise after all.

Ignoring what she had just said, Jessie said, "Allison, go into the living room. I need to say something to your father."

Allison really didn't want to go, and she wanted to know what they were going to say. However, she had to do as she was told, and she did.

But, when she got there she went back to the outside of the kitchen, and stood where nobody could see her. Then, Allison started listening.

"Guess what?" her mom asked angrily. "We have to get a Pokemon for the boss within two years, and it has to be a rare or strong one, or else we're going to get fired."

"Well, maybe if we can find Pikachu-" Meowth began.

"We're never going to find it!" Jessie yelled. "Even if we did, we wouldn't have the strength to capture it. So, guess what the boss wants us to do?"

James just stared at the two blankly until Meowth said, "We've got to capture that rare Pokemon, Mew!"

"What?!" James asked rather loudly. "How are we supposed to do that?" He lowered his voice a little.

"Well, there's apparrantly been some rumors going around saying that there is a Mew in those woods nearby," Jessie answered.

Allison wanted to scream. Were they talking about her friend Mew? The Mew that had saved her life two years ago? She was about to go ask, when she remembered she wasn't meant to be hearing all of this. Not wanting to hear anymore, Allison walked sulkily back to the couch in the living room.

That night, when her dad was saying goodnight to her, Allison asked a question that had always worried her, and now it was worrying her more than ever thanks to Mew. "Daddy? What does your boss do with the Pokemon you steal for him?"

"Uh, well I guess it varies," was all he said. Then, changing the subject (much to Allison dismay) he asked, "So, what do you think your teachers will say about you at the conferences?"

Allison couldn't believe it. She thought she could hide those parent teacher conferences from them until they were over. The principal probably had sent some stupid letter in the mail like the school sometimes does.

So, she answered honestly, "Well, I don't think they'll be very good things..." Then, she looked at a book that was about rare Pokemon sitting on her desk. Allison never thought about looking to see if Mew was in there.

James just looked at her, sighed, and got up to leave. As soon as the lights were out and the door was closed, Allison took a flashlight out of her closet and picked up the book.

Slowly turning the pages, she saw all kinds of new Pokemon she had never seen before. A lot of them were kind of cute, like Mew. One was Celebi, another was called Jirachi, and one named Manaphy. Then, Allison found Mew. She was shocked to see her best friend in a book, but then realized that if the boss of Team Rocket wanted to find it, Mew must be important enough to be in a book.

Closing the book and turning off the flashlight, Allison snuggled down in her bed, wondering if she'd get into trouble at the conferences, or if her parents would really find Mew and give to the boss where it'd have a chance at being hurt. After a long hour of thinking, Allison finally drifted off to sleep.

About a week later, Allison was being dragged to the school by her parents for the conferences. Looking cautiously at the entrance of the building, Allison then asked if she could wait outside, not wanting to hear what the teachers were going to say. Jessie just told her that she knew that they liked to have her come in during these meetings.

Once inside, Allison pretended to not know which way her classroom was, but unfortunately, her parents have been to that class before, and walked straight towards it. Allison reluctantly followed.

When arriving at the classroom, the teacher told them to come right in. After Allison was sitting down, she was preparing for the worst. "Hello, your Allison parents, aren't you? I'm Mrs. Walls, her teacher. Now, you have a very bright child on your hands."

These words were such a surprise to Allison, and apparantly a little bit to her mom and dad, too. "However," the teacher continued, "she doesn't work to her full potential half the time, and tends to day dream. Therefore, on her tests, she makes silly mistakes. Like here..." she picked up one of the tests. "Allison doesn't know the difference between a poisonous Pokemon, and a grass Pokemon."

Slouching down in her seat, Allison looked at her parents reactions. Her mom seemed to find this as something only someone who was dumb would do, and her dad looked like he found this sort of funny, only because he had raised both grass and poisonous Pokemon. Not wanting to hear anymore, Allison slowly got out of her seat and walked out to the hall.

Those guys are probably going to be so busy laughing at my stupid mistakes, they won't notice I'm gone, Allison thought, scornfully.

She walked out the doors of the school, and as soon as she did, she started running at her top speed, just as she had done that day she was saving that poor Nidoran.

Allison ran the same path she had two years ago- straight for the forest. This time, however, she went right through it, not stopping somewhere in the middle. Finally getting past all of the trees, she arrived at a small, sandy beach.

Good, thought Allison. Nobody's here. I can be all alone.

At that moment, Mew appeared in front of Allison. "Mew!" it said, joyously. Allison turned away.

"Please, Mew. You don't know what's wrong, but no one can cheer me up right now," she told it. Then, she got tears in her eyes. "Besides, you should probably start running away. Someone after you, and if you don't get away soon, you just might spend the rest of your life in captivity..."

Although she was sad to see when she turned to look at Mew that it had listened and it was gone, Allison was also happy that it was safe.

Knowing that someone would come looking for her and take her back home, Allison looked up at the sky, and said out loud, "I wish I could be anywhere but here!"

Turning around, Allison was then face to face with four cute little creatures. Recognizing them from the book of rare Pokemon, she saw that they were Manaphy, Jirachi, Celebi, and lastly, Allison saw who was the one who brought them there. It was Mew.

Allison was so happy that it hadn't really chosen to leave her, and that it brought friends so that she wouldn't be sad, too!

Ready to thank Mew, Allison stopped. She felt odd. Something was happening. She didn't know what, but it felt like she was being transported somewhere. Desperatly looking at the four Pokemon, she saw Jirachi was doing this. It was granting the wish she had just said a while ago!

"No, Jirachi, stop!" Allison yelled. But it was too late. She was somewhere else. There were people everywhere.

Allison could tell she was nowhere near home. People started shoving her out of the way until Allison finally fell to the ground, scraping her knee.

Scared and hurt, Allison almost started crying. That is, until she heard a voice. "Move out of the way!" it said. Finally, an old looking man got to Allison's side.

"Are you okay, little girl?" he asked. Allison knew exactly who the man was when she saw him. He was Professor Rowan.

And that meant Jirachi had teleported her to someplace in the Sinnoh region!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 2

Okay... well there haven't been any comments for almost a week... So I'm just gonna go ahead and write the next chapter. And trust me, it's not what you would expect to happen.

Chapter 2: A Little Twist

Allison stared in disbelief at the professor. That was Rowan, wasn't it? Allison rubbed away the tears from her eyes. Yes, it really was him. But that wasn't what was at the top of her list of thoughts. Allison was wondering exactly how far she was from home, and her parents...

"Excuse me, but are you okay?" Rowan repeated. Snapping out of her day dreaming, Allison nodded her head up and down slowly and unsurely. Could she really trust this guy?

"Professor!" Allison turned her head only to see a man running over to the two of them. He slowed down and started gasping for breath. "See, I told you that I saw a little girl being trampled." Turning to face Allison, he asked, "Are you okay?"

Allison somehow didn't like being called "little girl''. That wasn't her name. "Yes," she said. "And my name is Allison."

"I'm Professor Rowan," Rowan said.

"I know," Allison answered. "One of my old classmates used to be a big fan of yours."

"Which reminds me," the other man said, "where are your parents? Surely you aren't here all alone."

Allison started crying again. "I-I don't want to go back with my parents!" Not believing what she just said, Allison knew it was true. Why would she want to go back to the torture that was her life?

Rowan looked at her, and then at the sky. "I think our first step is to get back to my lab. Look at the clouds forming."

"Yes, sir. It's definetly going to rain," the man said. Allison figured that he was Rowan's assistant.

Rowan picked Allison up, and the three of them arrived at the lab just as it started to rain.

At the lab, Allison was wondering if she was going to get what she always wanted, even if she wasn't ten years of age, yet.

However, what Rowan did next was the exact opposite of what Allison wanted. "Allison, where did you come from? Do you live in Sinnoh?"

Allison just turned away from him. "I'm not going back. And, no. I don't live here. I probably live like a million miles away. And I don't want to go back."

"Your parents are probably worried about you, though," the assistant said, trying to reason with her.

"No, they probably don't even care," Allison answered sadly. And that was all she had said for the rest of the night.

However, Rowan did talk more. Allison overheard the two of them talking in another room. She heard that she'd be staying at here with Rowan until she finally was able to go home. Allison smiled. She decided she would stay the longest she could. No way was she going back, at least until she felt like it.

Day after day past, with each day Rowan would ask if Allison wanted to go back to her home. The answer was short and simple each day. No.

Living with Rowan, Allison learned much more about Pokemon from watching the professor. It was fun for Allison. She was learning much more than she ever did from her old Team Rocket school.

Rowan also seemed to enjoy the company, but he did try to find where Allison came from. After two years had past, Rowan came up with an answer.

The professor came into a room where ten year old Allison sat watching TV. She was watching a show with Professor Oak talking about Pokemon. Learning was quite easy, Allison learned, when she enjoyed what she was being taught.

"Allison, I have to go somewhere to study a new Pokemon. My friend, Professor Oak, will be there. You want to come?" he asked.

"Ummm...." Allison was thinking. "Sure, I've got nothing better to do."

Getting into the Professor's van, there was a wall between the back seat and front, Allison sat in the back.

Rowan picked up a cell phone once he was in the front where he assumed Allison couldn't hear him. However, he wasn't quiet enough.

Allison listened to Rowan's words:"Hello, Professor Oak. Yes, it's me.... Well, that little girl I found two years ago- Yes, her name is Allison. Anyway, I did some research a few weeks ago. I found that she lived in Kanto. However, I didn't find who her parents are. ...Yes, I was hoping that you would say that. She might enjoy staying with you for awhile."

Allison couldn't even bear listening anymore. She stood up and stepped back a little bit, but slipped on something round on the floor. Wanting to scream, but didn't, Allison grabbed for the nearest object, which unfortunately the door. Realizing that she forgot to lock the door, Allison fell on the ground, with whatever she slipped on falling on top of her, along with three strange devices and a Hyper Potion.

"Owww!" Allison screeched. Looking at the objects around her, she looked for the one she slipped on. "Ah ha!" she picked up a Pokeball. "Stupid Pokeball. Great, now I don't even know where I am!"

In anger and without thinking, she threw the ball hard on the ground, and much to her surprise, a Pokemon popped out.

"Woah!" Allison said as the red light finally completely disappeared, revealing what Pokemon it was. It was white, with blue on its ears, and a blue stripe going down its big, bushy tail. Allison thought it was adorable, but didn't forget about how she had slipped on the Pokeball.

"Hey!" she said, which appeared to frighten the Pokemon. "Get over here. Your dumb Pokeball is what got us here." Seeing the scared expression on the tiny Pokemon's face, Allison decided to get down so it can see her face.

"Listen, let's start by..." Allison thought back to when she tried making friends when she was smaller. "Learning our names. 'Sup? I'm Allison."

Then, reaching out to pet the Pokemon, Allison put her hand on its head. The Pokemon had sparks around it until it finally let out a huge shock and screamed at the top of its lungs, "Pachirisu!!!"

"Nice to meet you..." Allison got out as soon as she fell to the ground. Then, gaining conciousness again, Allison yelled, "What the crap was that? I was pretending to like you. The least you could do is pretend back!"

Pachirisu didn't look mad. It looked scared. It stepped a couple of feet away from Allison. "Yeah, get used to me. We're stuck together." In the corner of Allison's eye, she saw another Pokeball on the ground. "Or are we?"

Thinking she can find her way back with another Pokemon, Allison almost threw the Pokeball. "Pokeball, give me a cooler Pokemon than the one I got last time!" Allison yelled as she threw the Pokeball.

"Stop!" Allison heard a boy's voice, and then saw a boy running toward her. He jumped in the air and grabbed the Pokeball. Falling to the ground, he asked, "What are you thinking? This is my Pokeball. You don't just find one on the ground and claim it as you own."

"Sorry," Allison apologized. The boy was about her age. "I thought it was another Pokemon that fell out of a truck with me."

The boy gave her a strange look, then said, "Whatever. I'm outta here."

"Wait!" Allison called after him, but he didn't stop. Being fed up with being ignored, Allison jumped on top of him.

"What the-" the boy said as the two fell to the ground. His confusion turned to anger. "What is wrong with you?!"

"What's wrong with you? Can't you see I'm having problems with that Pachirisu up there?" Allison yelled.

Looking up at the Pokemon, the boy just said, "Learn to control it yourself. Now get the heck off of me!"

"No!" Allison yelled back.

The two heard a noise. The Pachirisu was trying to get some honey from a Combee's hive.

Ignoring the creature, the boy picked up Pachirisu's Pokeball. "Look, you nitwit. There's a note on this thing." He started reading out loud:

"Dear Professor Oak,
It's me again. I wanted to drop off this stray Pokemon I found. It is untrusting of humans, and I know that you'll be able to a great trainer for it..."

The boy stopped. "Looks like that's now you, Miss Sassy Time," he said to Allison.

"Shut up!" she replied. Then, grabbing the note and getting off of the boy, Allison saw this was Rowans. That filled her with anger, remembering what he had tried to do to her.

Picking up the Pokeball, Allison called to Pachirisu, "Return, Pachirisa!"

"Pachirisu," the boy corrected. Allison scowled at him.

"What are you still doing here?" she asked.

"I've got nothin' better to do," came his mellow answer. Meanwhile, Pachirisu was poking the Combee's hive still.

"You better stop that!" Allison yelled. It was too late. Coming towards the two kids and the Pachirisu were, not Combee, but Beedrill.

"Oh, crap, that's even worse!" Allison screamed. Turning to the boy, she said, "You should start running, too!" With that she picked up the supplies that fell out of the car.

The boy started running too, but then stopped. "What about your Pokemon?"

Allison stopped in her tracks. That was true. She forgot Pachirisu! Jumping on the tree to grab it, Pachirisu gave off threatening, warning sparks. Allison didn't care. She put it in her arms.

Pachirisu wasn't so grateful of this gesture, as the only thing it did was shock Allison. She didn't care. She always wanted a Pokemon, and finally getting her wish... well, she'd take any Pokemon, even if it was abused at a young age.

Catching up with the boy, the two started running. The boy felt some sparks touch his arm while running beside Allison.

Allison started running out of energy from being shocked so much. She slowed down until she was walking. She heard the boy shout, "Watch out!" But it was too late.

A Beedrill had swooped down and grabbed Allison and Pachirisu. Pachirisu stopped shocking because it was so scared.

Looking desparetly at the boy's face, Allison saw him pull out a Pokeball, the one she thought had fallen out of the professor's car.

"Go, Eevee!" he shouted. Out popped a cute creature. Oh, no. Allison thought. The cute ones are the dangerous ones. Just look at Pachirisu.

"Eevee, use sand attack on the Beedrill!" he commanded to his Pokemon.

Eevee kicked up sand to the Beedrill and Allison. Unfortunately, it got in Allison eyes too, but the Beedrill did drop Allison and Pachirisu.

She screamed as she fell to the ground. "Ouch," Allison said as soon as she fell on the ground.

"Run!" the boy said. "The Beedrill will be angry when it get some of the sand out of its face. Plus, you need to save that Pachirisu."

Allison smiled at the boy. She thought she saw him smile back. "Wait!" she called to him. "I don't know your name! I'm Allison!"

"I'm Keith!" he yelled back. "Now run, you moron!"

Allison started running with Pachirisu bundeled up in her arms. The rest of the Beedrill noticed Pachirisu and remembered it was trying to get their honey. They swarmed after Allison and the poor Pokemon, all except the one in a battle with Eevee.

Falling, Allison said, "I'm sorry, Pachirisu. I'm so sorry. I-I can't get you to safety. Just run without me. Please."

Pachirisu just looked cautiously at her and then looked at the Beedrill. "Pachi!" it said sadly. Then, it got a mad look on its face. It jumped at them. Allison could see sparks starting around it, and then a huge thunderbolt came from the tiny Pokemon.

The scene was amazing. Allison watched and felt happy that this Pokemon trusted her now. Her happiness disappeared as she saw Pachirisu fall to the ground, out of energy, just as Allison was.

Unfortunately, more Beedrill started flying towards the two, and Allison knew Pachirisu was too tired to battle.

Starting to scream, all of a sudden, there was something around them, like a force field, that prevented the Beedrill from attacking the two. Allison thought it was Mew, but realized that it was Eevee. Keith's Eevee. It was using Protect on them!

She saw Keith and Eevee standing in front of her. He turned and smiled at Allison and said, "You're too pathetic to be left alone!"

Allison laughed a little. Pachirisu lifted its head a bit to see what was happening and saw that it could now trust both the girl and the boy. It started wondering if humans were as bad as it thought.

Pachirisu, although it lost almost all of its energy, got up. "PACHIRISU!!!" it yelled, getting in front of Keith and Eevee. It used a huge Thunderbolt on the Beedrill, even bigger than the last time.

Allison and Keith were almost blinded by all of the light. Hoping the Beedrill would faint this time, Allison kept watching.

When the last of lighting had disappeared, Allison and Keith saw the Beedrill all on the ground, and had fainted. Allison noticed Pachirisu had fainted also. She ran up to it and hugged it tightly.

"Thank you," she said softly. Keith returned Eevee, but Allison didn't return her Pokemon. She deeply loved it, and wanted to make sure it would be okay.

"Keith," Allison began, "Where are you going next?"

"Jubilife. That's where I live," he answered. "Why? You want to come?"

"Yes," Allison said. "Pachirisu and I are going to start our journey to become Pokemon masters."

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 3

Okay, I posted the last chapter yesterday, but I'm bored today, so... I'll just go ahead and post the new one.

Chapter 3:Keith and His Parents

Keith hurried through the field that led him from Sandgem Town to Jubilife City. He had to get there fast, otherwise, his parents would become worried about him.

Much to the boy's dismay, Allison was following close behind. That was another reason he was hurrying. Keith was trying to get away from Allison.

Allison wasn't too happy about going to Jubilife City with Keith, either. But he knew the way and had the only Pokemon that could still fight.

Sadly, she looked down at the poor Pachirisu. Seeing its adorable face reminded Allison of how it had protected her and Keith. Of course, Allison didn't know if the Pachirisu was rightfully hers or not. It actually had been Professor Rowans.

Keith's voice broke Allison's thoughts, "Look, girl. This isn't the only path to Jubilife, you know. Why don't you go on some other path?"

Allison was filled with anger at his rudeness. "Hey, you know the way better than I do. Oh, and if you couldn't remember, my name is Allison!"

Keith actually didn't mean to be rude. He just didn't want Allison to meet his parents. He knew if the two of them became friends, she'd be sure to follow him to his house...

Allison looked at the sky cautiously. Big, gray clouds were forming in the sky. "Keith, could we please hurry? I think a thunderstorm is coming," Allison told him, thinking of Pachirisu.

"If your in such a hurry, why don't you run ahead by yourself?" Keith asked, thinking Allison wouldn't be following him after all. "There's a Pokemon Center where you can heal Pachirisu there. You can also stay overnight."

"No way," Allison told him. "I'm gonna need more navigation around the town than that."

It wasn't too long before they arrived at the large city, since the Beedrill had chased them most of the way there.

"Woah," Allison said. "This place is huge!" Allison hadn't been in a big town for a while, since Sandgem Town was so small and quiet.

"Yeah, whatever," Keith muttered as he led the way to the Pokemon Center.

"Well, here you are!" Keith said cheerfully as they arrived outside of the building. Allison just stood there, as a rumble of thunder could be heard in the distance.

"Why aren't you going in?" Keith asked, feeling he wouldn't be losing Allison after all.

"It's just..." Allison began, but decided to start the sentence over, "Well, I"ve never really had any real friends before." Then, remembering Mew, Allison added quickly, "Human friends, that is."

Keith looked at her strangely. "Am I supposed to take that as a compliment?"

"Well, could you at least stay here with me long enough to see if Pachirisu will be okay?" Allison asked, hopefully.

Keith slouched as he said, "Like I said before, you're pathetic." But he went in with her, anyway.

Getting inside the building, Allison ran right up to Nurse Joy. "Excuse me, Miss. But, could you please heal my Pachirisu?" Allison notice she called Pachirisu as her own Pokemon.

"Of course," Nurse Joy said, taking the Pokemon.

As she got her large, round, pink Pokemon to take Pachirisu, Allison asked to herself, "I wonder what kind of Pokemon that is."

"Boy, are you stupid," Keith told her, overhearing what she had said. "You have three PokeDexes, and you can't figure out what a simple Chansey is."

Allison looked blankly at Keith. "Pokedex?" she asked curiously. "What's that?"

Keith casually pointed to the Pokedexes Allison had set down on a table in the Pokemon Center. "They tell you information about Pokemon you don't know about," Keith told Allison as she opened one of the devices.

It told her about Chansey, just as Keith had told her it would. "Wow, Keith!" Allison exclaimed happily. "How'd you know about Pokedexes?"

Just as Keith was about to answer, he and Allison heard two voices. "Keith, what are you doing here?"

Keith turned to see his mother and father, much to his dismay, in fancey clothing, his mother in a sparkling, pink dress with flowers all over it, his father in a nice, black tuxedo.

"Oh, um..." Keith began, "I was just here with my... uh, my friend." Allison was shocked to hear anybody calling her their friend.

Allison looked at Keith strangely, and asked, "Ummm... Keith, who are these people exactly?"

His father said dramatically, "We are contest winners, who travel all over, dazzling audiences with our marvelous Pokemon!"

Allison just replied with a puzzled look. "Oh, yeah," she said with a hint of sarcasm in her voice. "That completely answered my question."

Keith slapped his forehead. Oh, boy, he thought. So, he quickly answered, "Allison, these are my... parents."

"Oh, well, then... Hello," Allison asked, as if she was unsure as to what she should say. She didn't know what kind of contest they entered. Maybe they're crazy, she thought.

Keith, on the other hand, was feeling embarrassed. His parents often overreacted and were usually acting with drama. They were used to having a lot of attention in their contests.

Keith never thought much of his parents and their contests. He had decided, however, he would never enter one and become obsessed.

"Mom, why are you guys here, anyway?" Keith asked, wishing they hadn't come.

"Well..." his mom began, "your father and I arrived at this humble little Pokemon Center after we had been greatly defeated in a battle between a trainer's Ratticate, and our lovely Lopunny. It was a harsh battle, and we almost won-"

"Yeah," Allison interrupted, "I'm not that interested." This greatly shocked Keith's parents, but Allison didn't notice and continued. "But what contests do you guys enter?"

Keith's father seemed insulted that someone would ask such a question. "What?!" he asked. "Don't you know about Pokemon Contests? They're wonderful things, and-"

"Yes, you dress up your Pokemon, make 'em dance, and appeal to a couple of judges," Keith said quickly. "All together, its pretty much some frilly thing that people think they can use in place of gym battles."

"Keith!" his mother exclaimed. "What do you mean? I thought you were going to start a Pokemon journey with your Eevee so you can enter contests!"

"Uh, no," Keith told her. "I was going to start a journey so I can learn how to become a gym leader and to become stronger with my Eevee."

"What do you mean?!" his father's voice boomed. "Don't tell me only Ashley will be following our footsteps!"

"Who is Ashley?" Allison asked. She felt Keith's parents expected her to know everything.

"Why, Ashley is our daughter and Keith's older sister," his mom explained. "By the way, do you have a place to stay?"

Allison figured she could stay at the Pokemon Center, but she decided it wouldn't teach her much about gyms and contests, so she answered, "Well, I don't know, really."

Keith scowled in Allison direction. He had told her earlier she could stay at the Pokemon Center. His dad then replied to Allison, "Great, then you could stay over at our apartment!"

Keith felt like falling over.

Soon, Lopunny and Pachirisu came out, perfectly energized and ready to go. When Pachirisu saw Allison, it ran as fast as it could and yelled, "Pachirisu!" as it jumped into Allison's arms.

Laughing, Allison told it, "I'm so happy to see you, too!" Keith's parents looked strangely at the two.

"Why isn't your Pokemon in its Pokeball?" Keith's mom asked.

"Oh, yeah," Allison remembered Pokemon belonged in Pokeballs. She took it out. "Alright, Pachirisu. In the ball." Pachirisu dodged the Pokeball.

"Pachirisu!" it yelled. Oh great, Allison thought. First it's afraid of humans, now it's afraid of Pokeballs.

"Okay, fine. Be that way," Allison answered, scooping it up in her arms. The group started towards Keith's apartment, then.

When they arrived there, Allison sat on the couch with Pachirisu. Keith came over to her. "Allison, would you follow me up to my room?" he asked.

"Sure," Allison said. When they got in his room, Allison saw he had a bunkbed. "Whoah!" she exclaimed. "I always wanted one of these!" She climbed on the top bunk, and looked down at Keith, who was giving her an annoyed look. "Okay," she said. "Now I'm ready to listen.

"Look," Keith began, "I know my parents are kind of wacky..."

"So?" Allison answered. "At least you're never bored." Then, quietly, she added, "Or stuck with a Meowth all day long."

"What'd you say?" Keith asked. "You were talking too quietly."

"Nothing," Allison said quickly.

"Look, it's just that my parents can kind of be embarrassing sometimes," Keith told her. "You don't know what that's like."

"Oh, yes, I do know what that's like," Allison said, thinking of her parents and their stupid motto they had always recited.

"Yeah, well, just don't make fun of me," Keith said angrily. "It's not my fault they act crazy like you."

"Do you try to get me angry?" Allison asked. "Because if you do, it works!"

Just then, the two heard a crash. "What the heck?" Keith asked. He looked bewildered.

"Should we go see what that was?" Allison said to Keith.

Keith was already halfway out his bedroom door. "What do you think, moron?"

Allison scowled as she jumped off the bed and followed Keith down the stairs. When they got downstairs, they both gasped.

Two men in black uniforms were standing there, with a big bag. Allison gulped. They had big, red Rs on the front of their shirts.

I've got to get out of here, Allison thought. But then she saw the two men trying to get Keith's parents to put their Pokeballs into the bag.

"Stop that!" Allison shouted. That turned the attention of the Rocket members to her.

"Ain't that Jessie and James's kid that ran away?" one asked.

"I think so," the other answered. "And I don't blame her for getting away from those idiots, either." The two found that funny, which enraged Allison.

"Shut up!" she yelled. "It's not like you guys are going to be able to walk out of here with Pokemon, either!"

Keith just stood there, confused, while his parents looked terribly scared. "Awww," the one said. "I think she just threatened us."

"Well, where's your Pokemon, then, little girl?" the second one said.

"Right here," Allison called for Pachirisu, who was asleep on Keith's rug in his bedroom. Soon, the electric Pokemon arrived downstairs.

"Oh, yeah, right," the first one said. "Like that runt will have the ability to beat this..." He threw out a Pokeball. After the flash of red disappeared, a Machop came out.

Allison took out her Pokedex, and listened to what it had to say about it. "So, its a fighting Pokemon, huh?" she said to herself. "Well, then this shouldn't be a problem. Pachirisu, use Spark!"

Pachirisu started running up to the Machop, but the Rocket grunt yelled, "Use Karate Chop!" The Machop jumped in the air and used Karate Chop on Pachirisu before it was able to attack.

"Ha!" the grunt said. But Pachirisu wasn't about to give up. It still had the electricity it needed to attack. It shocked the Machop, which was caught by surprise.

"Great, now use Discharge!" Allison told Pachirisu.

"Wait, Allison!" Keith yelled. But it was too late. Pachirisu used the attack. The good thing was Pachirisu hit the grunts and Machop, but the bad thing was it shocked Allison, Keith, and his parents.

"Nice going!" Keith yelled as the electricity went through his body.

"Pachirisu, that's good!" Allison shouted in pain. Pachirisu stopped and looked around, confused. It didn't know why everyone was on the ground.

"Well, you won, but it wasn't in a very good way," one of the Team Rocket member said. "Besides, we still have the Pokemon!" Then, picking up the bag, he noticed it was empty.

"While that frightful scene was going on," Keith's mom explained, "I grabbed our beautiful Pokemon back into our posession!"

"Yeah, well, my partner still has his Pokemon, right?" The grunt said, looking at his partner.

"Well, actually..." the second one said, "I thought I wouldn't need it, so I left it back at the HQ."

"Oh... crap," the first one said. "Looks like we have to get back to Kanto. Let's get out of here!" With that, he returned his Machop, and the two of them ran out the door.

"Yes!" Allison yelled. "Pachirisu, you did it! And you also succeeded in almost making us lose conciousness!"

"Pachirisu!" it yelled with pride.

"I wonder if it's more proud in winning or in hurting us severely," Keith said.

"Allison, we were thinking..." Keith's father said, "you seem to be very experienced. And... we want you to go on your journey with Keith."

"What?!" Allison and Keith yelled in unison.

"Keith can learn a lot from you," his mom told Allison.

"Well..." Allison said, looking at Keith. "I'm flattered and all, but Keith knows much more about Pokemon. Trust me. I will go on my journey with him, but I'll definetly learn more from him than he would from me."

Keith gave Allison a thankful smile. His father thought for a moment, then said, "Well, he was going to leave for his journey tomorrow, is that okay for you?"

"Yes, sir!" Allison said. She couldn't believe that she was finally going to begin her journey... what she had always wanted to start. Sure, she'd eventually have to explain to Keith how the two Team Rocket members recgonized her, but she could put that off for as long as she could. And Keith isn't her dream person to travel with, but it would be nice to have someone to travel with.

With Pachirisu by her side and a new friend to travel with, Allison knew this journey would certainly be an interesting one!

Last edited:

flayer75

Mudkipz are awesome.
well... here is the review your wanting. your doing right, so don't worry. I like everything about it. I have read all the chapters. I also like the idea of her parents needing to capture mew. I'm keeping track of this. Consider me a dedicated reader!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Thanks!

Thank you for reading my fan fiction, flayer75. The next chapter should be up tomorrow, just so you know!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Sorry, something went wrong and I won't be able to post the new chapter until Friday. I hope you'll read it when I can post it!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 4

Okay, today, Chapter 4 is finally here. So... I hope it was worth the wait.

Chapter 4: A Journey Begins

Rain pelted the window of the guest room in Keith's house, where Allison lay on the bed wide awake. Thoughts, both good and bad, were drifting through Allison's mind. Well, actually, they started out good, but slowly changed to bad thoughts.

Allison was thinking about the Pokemon she might catch on her first day of becoming a Pokemon Master. Then, that led her into thinking if she would find and catch a new Pokemon- a Pokemon no one has ever heard about. That, however, got her remembering that one kid from her school, Johnny, and if he found out how good of an artist he can be. This pushed her to thinking about when she used to live with her parents.

They probably don't even notice I'm gone, Allison angrily thought. If they did notice, they'd probably be thrilled that I'm not there to bother them or get in the way of their career. Allison felt a single tear slowly roll down her cheek. If only I knew if they miss me...

At that moment, Keith came bursting into the door, shocking Allison so much, she screamed. Keith ran over to her bed and put his hand on Allison's mouth.

"Shut up!" Keith said in a harsh whisper. "I forgot you were here. Just stay there."

Allison shoved Keith's hand away from her mouth. "What are you doing here? I was trying to go to sleep."

"Yeah, well, I just need to grab something, and I'll gladly leave you and your little rodent over there," Keith said rudely as he pointed towards the sleeping Pachirisu on the bed.

"Stop insulting me!" Allison said, realizing she had never wiped away the tear from her face. Doing so, she said, "Besides, you barged in here, and I think I deserve to know what you are doing!"

"I don't care whether you watch or not," Keith was easily losing his patience. "I just want to get this over with."

Keith took out a Pokeball, and out popped his Eevee. It looked tired, but it then happily jumped up at Allison, who had just walked over, and licked her face.

"You could learn a bit from you polite Eevee, you know," Allison said to Keith, putting emphasis on polite.

"Ha ha, very funny," Keith said, while searching for something in the guest room closet.

Allison stood there, with Eevee in her hands, and just watched. Finally, Keith pulled out a shoe box.

Allison gasped. "You're going to feed Eevee a shoe?!"

"No, you idiot!" Keith almost shouted, but managed to keep his voice low. He slowly opened the lid of the shoe box, and pulled out a yellow stone. "This is a Thunderstone, and I'm going to use it to evolve Eevee."

"What?!" Allison asked, very surprised.

"Shhh!" Keith said. "I don't want my parents to know I have this. They might want to use it to evolve their Pikachu, or something."

Allison looked at the stone. "You can't use that to evolve Eevee! It will never be the same again!" Allison was just beginning to become attached to the Eevee.

"I know!" Keith seemed angry that Allison would think he didn't know that. "Look, a long time ago, I had a friend. His dad's job was to go underground and look for gems and fossils. One day he took us down with him, and the two of us each found a Thunderstone. Then, a few years later, my friend was moving to Eterna City, and we made a promise. On the first day of our journey, we had to evolve our Eevee with the Thunderstone. And since right now its 2:00 am on the first day of my journey, I'll get it over with now..."

Keith's hand with the Thunderstone slowly reached for Eevee. Neither the trainer or the Pokemon seemed too happy about this. "Stop!" Allison shouted, loud enough to wake Pachirisu. "You don't want to do this. Sure, you made a promise to a friend that's gone, but if you do this, you may lose another friend." Allison and Keith looked at Eevee.

"Wait until later," Allison suggested. "You have all day to decide what you should do."

Keith looked at her strangely and said, "Whatever." He apparently thought this was a good idea, however, as he then scooped up Eevee into his arms and left the room, leaving the Thunderstone on the guest room floor.

Allison just sighed as she picked up her Pokemon and tried getting back to sleep.

The next day, after a long good bye to Keith's parents and a conversation on whether Keith should be a coordinator or gym leader, Allison and Keith were off on their journey.

Keith's parents had bought supplies for both Keith and Allison, including two backpacks.

Allison looked up at the beautiful sun and smiled at its warmness. Then, she looked down at the muddy ground from last nights storm.

Keith looked at a sign that said, You Are Now Leaving Jubilife City.

"Finally!" Keith blurted out. Just then, the two kids heard someone.

"Well, well, if it isn't my boyfriend, Keith!" a girls voice said.

"Oh, no!" Keith whispered to himself, but Allison heard him.

"Oh, no what?" Allison asked, cluelessly.

"Hey, Keith!" a girl with blond hair skipped over to them. She looked about their age. "So, Keith, are we going to leave on our journey to become Pokemon coordinators together?"

"Uhhh..." Keith was thinking of what to say. "Ummm... no. Actually, I was going to leave with... with Allison." Keith pointed at Allison.

"What?" the girl asked, shocked. "I can't believe you are cheating on me!"

"I was never dating you!" Keith yelled at the top of his voice, while the girl was eyeing Allison angrily. "Look, Emma, I am already going on my journey with Allison.

"Oh, Keith," Emma said in a sweet voice. "You were always supposed to go on it with me, not another girl. Now, you don't want me to get my big brother, Patrick, do you?"

Keith gulped as a strong man walked behind Emma. "Hi, Patrick!" Keith said, his voice shaking. Then, he looked at Emma. "Look, can't we just battle, or something?"

Emma shook her head. "No, Keithy. You know the only Pokemon I caught was my baby Budew. But, don't worry. With Budew and Eevee, there's no telling what we can do together!"

"How about we battle, then?" Patrick asked as he threw out a Pokeball. Out came a round Pokemon that looked like it was made of rock.

Allison looked it up in her Pokedex. "Wow," she said. "A Golem looks pretty cool."

"No!" Keith shouted, ignoring Allison. "I'm not going to waste my time battling you."

"Oh, really?" Patrick asked, with an evil smile on his face. "Then how about you break up with your girlfriend over there and come with my sister and me, or jump in a lake!"

"A lake?" Keith asked, confused. "We're nowhere near a lake!"

"Oh, but there is one coming up, so you better start running! Golem, after them!" Patrick commanded. The Golem started rolling towards Allison and Keith.

"Run!" Allison yelled.

"No, really?" Keith asked sarcastically, pulling Allison by the hand, starting to run.

The Golem was way too fast, though. It caught up to them. "Golem!" It said triumphantly as it picked the two kids up. It started walking towards a lake, then threw the two in. It then walked away.

Allison and Keith sank down to the bottom of it. Keith could see Allison wasn't going to be able to hold her breath much longer. Then, he saw a Gyarados coming right behind her. He tried saying something, forgetting he was underwater, and lost conciusness. Allison turned around, and saw the large Pokemon.

She grabbed Keith and started swimming away, but she was too late. The Gyarados rammed into the two kids, making them fly into the air. Allison was relieved to see that she could breathe again, but was unhappy to see Keith, who was still knocked out.

Allison and Keith fell hard on the ground. "Ow!" Allison yelled. Then, she looked at Keith. "Yeah, and you act as if I'm stupid enough to try to breathe underwater." Then, Allison saw Emma and Patrick walking towards them. Emma had Pachirisu in her hands.

"Hey, you let go of my Pokemon!" Allison yelled, enraged with fury. First they threw her into a lake, and now they take her only Pokemon.

"Oh, please!" Emma said. "Your Pachirisu loves me way more than it loves you! Don't you, sweetie?"

Pachirisu gave off a large, warning shock. Allison laughed because Emma hadn't expected it. She screamed.

Then, Emma set Pachirisu on the ground. "You rodent! You tried to kill me!"

That was when Allison had enough. "It was a harmless shock! Besides, I don't blame Pachirisu for doing it!"

"That's it!" Emma shrieked. "Patrick, battle this brat! Show her what it means to be a sophisticated trainer!"

"Oh, I would be glad to, but I don't have any Pokemon!" Allison yelled back.

"Then,wake up,Keith!"Emma said, kicking Keith, who was still knocked out. Keith slowly opened his eyes.

"What is going on?" Then, he saw Emma standing above him and said, "Oh. It's you."

"First thing is first," Emma said. "Patrick, send out you Pidgeot and tell it to take this Pachirisu and fly it all the way to Oreburgh, so these dorks can't find it!"

"Okay!" Patrick did exactly what his sister asked.

"No!" Allison yelled as the Pokemon flew off into the distance. "That was a horrible thing to do!"

"It wasn't my fault it shocked me," Emma said, innocently. "Now, Keith and Patrick... battle!"

Keith sent out Eevee, still not sure what was going on. Patrick sent out a Raichu. "Eevee, use sand attack!" Keith ordered.

"Dodge it and use a Thunderbolt!" Patrick commanded. The Raichu did as it was told, and Eevee ended up in pain.

"That's it!" Allison yelled. "I don't have time for this! Eevee, use quick attack!"

Even though its trainer hadn't said it, Eevee still did what Allison said. "Dodge again!" Patrick yelled. But it was too late. Eevee was too fast, and the Raichu land hardly on the ground.

"All right, now we can really start this battle!" Keith said, happily. "Eevee, use shadow ball!"

"Eevee knows Shadow ball?" Allison asked.

"Sure," Keith answered. "I taught it to Eevee using a TM."

Eevee then let out a large, dark ball, big enough to hit Patrick, Emma, and Raichu. It sent all of them flying back, far away.

Allison happily yelled and put her fist in the air. "Yes! We won!"

Keith bent down to pet Eevee. "Good work, Eevee! I knew you could do it!" Eevee licked Keith's cheek, proud of its hard work.

Allison looked in the direction the Pidgeot had flown. "Yeah," she said. "But what about Pachirisu?"

"Well," Keith began, looking at a map, "we're just going to have to get there as fast as we can. Now, I think if we could go this way, we might make it by tonight. But we'd really have to hurry."

As Keith was talking, Allison was watching Eevee. It began to glow. "Woah," Allison whispered. "Are you learning a new attack, Eevee?" she asked.

Then, Allison realized what was happening. She began to get worried. "Keith!" Allison yelled to her partner, who was still looking at the map. "Keith! I think Eevee is evolving!"

"What?!" Keith was so shocked that he ripped the map in half. He looked at the glowing Eevee, hoping that it wasn't going to evolve, even though he knew that it was going to.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 4

Okay... well, I'm bored yet again, so I'll just go ahead and write the next chapter.

Chapter 5:The Stranger

The glowing of Eevee made Allison scared. She could tell Keith wasn't ready to evolve Eevee. She realized that she'd miss Eevee. Then, a thought came into her head.

"Keith," she said to her partner, "how is Eevee evolving? You didn't rub the stone on it."

"You dim wit!" Keith shouted. "Eevee can evolve into seven different Pokemon. Right now, I think Eevee is evolving into..."

All of a sudden, the glowing stopped. When it disappeared, Eevee wasn't standing there. A pinkish, purplish Pokemon took its place instead. "Espeon!" it said gleefully.

"Awww!" Allison admired the Pokemon. "Keith, now Eevee is both cute and beautiful!"

"An Espeon..." Keith finished his sentence from earlier. Then, he bursted out, "Oh no!"

Allison was so surprised that she jumped a little. "What is it now?" she asked.

"Now I can't evolve Eevee into a Jolteon!" Keith yelled in Allison's face. "Do you know what this means? I broke that dumb promise I made when I was younger!"

"So?" Allison asked, petting the Espeon. "It's not your fault. If you ever see your friend again, tell him it was all Eevee's fault."

"My friend probably thought that I was trying to evolve it into an Espeon and not into a Jolteon," Keith said negatively.

"A what-eon and a who-eon?" Allison asked cluelessly.

"You moron," Keith snapped at her. "Don't you know the seven different evolution forms of Eevee? They are Vaporeon, Jolteon, Flareon, Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, and Glacion! Everyone knows that!" Then, he looked at Allison's face and said, "Well, everyone but you."

"Shut up!" Allison yelled. Then, she looked over to the direction Pidgeot had flown. "Now, come on. We're going to find my Pachirisu."

"Oh, sure," Keith said. "You are broken up over your problems, but not mine?" Allison thought Keith was getting overly stressed.

"Well, what do you want me to do?" Allison asked. "You can't un-evolve Pokemon! Even I know that! Besides, if your friend was a real friend, he'd understand."

"If your friend was a real friend, he'd understand," Keith mocked Allison. "Look, if you want to hurry up and get to your destination, go ahead and leave me behind! I have an answer to all of my problems. Come on, Espeon."

"Keith, you're a real jerk, you know that?" Allison yelled as he walked away. "You know, I'm glad I won't be traveling with you!" With that said, Allison started walking towards Oreburgh.

It seemed like she was walking for two hours to Allison. She noticed a boy sitting on a bench. He looked familiar to Allison, but she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Excuse me!" Allison walked over to the boy. "Excuse me, but do you know what time it is?"

"It's 4:15," the boy said in a dark voice, much to Allison's shock. The boy looked like a friendly and approchable person, but his voice was the complete opposite.

"Okay..." Allison said nervously. "Thank you."

Allison began walking away, but the boy called to her, "Hey, what's your name, girl?"

She scowled and turned towards the stranger. She was tired of people calling her that kid or that girl. "My name is Allison," she told him.

The boy smirked. "Okay," he said. Then, he got up from the bench and just walked away. Allison stood in silence and watched him leave.

"That kid is really weird," she said to herself. At that moment, a Butterfree flew overhead.

"Whoah!" Allison exclaimed. She took out her Pokedex and looked it up. "Butterfrees are pretty cool." Then, she took out a Pokeball and threw it at the Bug type Pokemon. The Butterfree went inside the Pokeball. Allison waited anxiously to see if she had caught it. After a few wiggles, a burst of red light revealed that the Butterfree had escaped.

"Crap!" Allison yelled in frustration. "What did I do wrong?" She looked at Pachirisu's Pokeball in her backpack. "Oh yeah, I forgot to weaken it." Allison sighed. She wished she had Pachirisu back.

"All right," Allison was ready to put up a fight. "I'm going to catch you, Butterfree! And you're going to cooperate!" Allison looked around for something she could use to weaken the Pokemon with. She found a rock, and decided it was the only thing she could use. She brought her arm back, rock in hand, and started to throw it. She then realized that the Butterfree had left.

Allison stood there, silently. Then she said, "I can't do anything right..."

Meanwhile, Keith was walking with his brand new Pokemon. Espeon looked ashamed. Keith noticed this and knelt down beside it. "Look, Espeon, I didn't mean to make you feel bad," Keith said. "I'm happy that you trust me so much and our friendship is so strong that you evolved."

Keith took out of his backpack a piece of a chocolate bar. He gave it to his Pokemon and it happily ate it. Espeon gave a forgiving smile to Keith. Keith looked at his Poketch that he had gotten as a present from his father's friend, the president of the Poketch company.

"Okay, Espeon, it's still pretty early. Look, I've got an idea. If we catch another Eevee and evolve it into a Jolteon," Keith explained his idea. "Then, if we ever see my friend again, we'll let him think Jolteon is you and the you are the second Eevee I caught. Pretty good idea, huh?"

Espeon looked at its trainer, confused. Keith sighed and said, "Well, anyway, we have to find an Eevee soon. Come on, let's-"

Keith was interrupted by a boy walking by- the same boy that Allison had come across. The boy was talking quietly and didn't even notice Keith standing there with his Espeon.

"Yes, sir," the boy was saying into a walkie talkie. "Yes, that's her name. Allison. ...Yes, she is in the Sinnoh Region. She didn't have any Pokemon with her at the time, sir. ....Okay. I'll do that immediately. Over and out."

Keith stood there in disbelief. He was hoping the boy wasn't talking about his friend Allison. He had to make sure, though. Keith stood up and walked over to the strange boy.

He looked at him for a moment, then asked, "Uh, sorry, but I heard that you talking about a girl named Allison. The girl you're talking about... does she have kind of long brown hair and wears a hat with a pink Pokeball design?"

The boy made a face at him, then said, "How much exactly did you hear?"

Keith then caught a glimpse of the look in his eyes. They looked like they were being controlled by something. "Ummm... I-I just heard you talking about the girl and that's it."

"Good," was all the boy said. He began to walk away, but he turned back to Keith. "Do you, by any chance, know the location of the girl you were speaking of?"

Keith stood there, frozen. He knew she was going to Oreburgh City, but that was all. He didn't know what this strange kid was going to do with Allison, so he just said, "I don't know her exact location."

The boy grew an evil smile on his face. "Yes, but you know where she going, right?" he asked.

Keith wasn't about to become afraid of this boy. "Look, even if I did, I wouldn't tell you!" he shouted.

Keith waited for a reaction from the stranger. He got Espeon into a battle position, ready for anything that the boy might throw at him.

The boy just smirked and said, "Look, kid, I am from an evil organization. A puny twerp like you couldn't defeat me even if you tried."

"You sure don't look like you're evil," Keith yelled. He pushed his blond bangs out of his face. "You're just a kid, like me. You just look like you're being controlled by someone something."

The boy kept a calm face. "I may be the same age as you, but I am still an evil mastermind. And you actually did guess right. Who you are seeing is not the one talking."

Keith formed a confused look on his face. "So, you mean you are being controlled by someone!" Keith was trying to comprehend all of this quickly. He was still worried about Allison's safety.

"I don't care how you put it, but our missions are very secret. And if you know who we are looking for, then you will have to come with us," the boy informed Keith.

"That's it!" Keith yelled in anger. "Espeon, use Phsycic!" Espeon started to use it, but all of a sudden, the boy's eyes grew wide, and the Pokemon gained a large headache.

Espeon moaned in pain as it fell on the ground. "Espeon, what happened?" Keith asked his Pokemon. He looked up at the boy. "You're being controlled by a Pokemon, aren't you?"

The boy didn't say anything. Instead, he threw out a Pokeball and out came a Fearow. "All right, Fearow, Fly us to..." he looked at Keith as if to say, Where is Allison going?

Keith just turned away stubbornly. The boy made his eyes wide again, putting Espeon into severe pain. Keith blurted out, "Oreburgh City!"

"Oreburgh City," the boy repeated to his Fearow. Then, leaving Keith and Espeon behind, the Fearow flew its trainer to Oreburgh City.

Keith just watched as they flew away. Then, he knew he had to go find Allison. He turned to his hurt Espeon, and returned it. After that, Keith started running as fast as he could.

Somewhere else in the field, Allison was silently watching the Butterfree flying around happily. She really wanted to catch it, but she didn't want to waist all of her Pokeballs on one Butterfree. She began to take out a second Pokeball when Keith came running over to her, yelling, "Allison! Allison!"

Allison turned and saw him. "Hey, where's the fire?" she asked.

"Just listen!" Keith said. "There is some kid looking for you. He has black hair, a green and white hat, and a green and white striped shirt. Do you know him?"

"Uhh... Yeah," Allison said, not too sure if she understood everything. "I saw him about an hour ago."

"Then, don't go to Oreburgh City!" Keith warned loudly.

"Are you kidding me? Pachirisu is there. I can't lose my partner," Allison was begginning to think that Keith was trying to pull a trick on her.

"Yes, I know. But let me go and find it," Keith said. "Some evil kid is looking for you!"

When Allison heard the word evil, Team Rocket began ringing in her ears. "Evil?" Allison repeated. She was starting to believe Keith.

"Yes!" Keith shouted.

Allison tried to think back to when she was living in Kanto. She couldn't think of any other evil team who would know her. "What could Team Rocket want me for?" Allison whispered to herself.

"What?" Keith asked. "I couldn't hear what you said. You were talking too quietly."

Then, Allison blurted out, "Mew!" She grabbed Keith by the hand and started running straight towards Oreburgh City.

Last edited:

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 6

Well, there were no comments on my story so far, so here is the next chapter. It's kind of short, but the next one (it should be up tommorrow) will most definetley be much longer.

Chapter 6:A New Pokemon and A Knew Lesson

Keith struggled and jerked but was unable to free his hand from Allison's. She walked so fast that Keith was almost unable to keep up. "Allison!" he shouted. "Allison!"

Finally, Allison swiftly turned around. "What?" she said stressfully. Keith didn't know it, but a lot of bad memories were returning to Allison's mind. She couldn't let Team Rocket get to Mew.

"Allison," Keith said again, "what are you doing? Didn't you listen to a word I said? I told you I'll go and find that jerk. You have to stay here, where it's safe."

Allison didn't know what to tell Keith. So, she just said, "Look Keith, for reasons I can't explain, I have to come with you." She couldn't say anything more. Ever since she met Keith, Allison was worried that if he found out she came from a family that were Team Rocket members, he might not trust her. Then, Keith wouldn't want to travel with her, and he might tell everyone. Allison shuddered at thinking people might think of her as an evil villian, just like everybody at her old home used to expect her to be. Then she wouldn't be safe anywhere unless she finds a Jirachi again that would transport her to somewhere like the Jhoto region.

Keith just stood silent, for he had nothing to say to that, either. He thought Allison just wanted to come to save her Pokemon, and he knew he would do the same for Espeon. That reminded him of his hurt Pokemon. "Allison, Espeon is close to fainting," Keith all of a sudden said out of no where. "We need a healthy Pokemon that is in a fighting condition. There is really no telling what we might find here in this field."

It wasn't until then did Allison see a Poliwag jumping through some grass near a pond. "Awww!" Allison adored. "Look, Keith! Look at that cute little blue Pokemon over there!"

"That's called a-" Keith tryed saying.

"A Poliwhirl?" Allison attempted at completing the sentence.

"No, a Poliwag," Keith corrected in his know-it-all voice. Then, he added on, "You were kind of close for a moron like you, though."

Allison was too excited to listen to Keith's mean remarks. "I'm going to catch it," Allison decided all of a sudden. She took out a Pokeball, preparing to catch the water Pokemon.

"That's going to be hard," Keith warned. "You don't have a Pokemon to weaken it."

"I don't care," Allison snapped. "I'll manage." She looked around for something to throw at the Pokemon. She looked at her messenger bag she was wearing. "Ah ha!" she yelled with triumph. Allison dug throught the bag, throwing thing on the ground like candy wrappers, a pair of broken headphones, and other junk. Keith silently watched as Allison finally pulled out a big, red apple. Keith noticed a a dull shine in the fruit from the sun, which was just beginning to set.

"How much junk do you have in there?" Keith asked with irritation in his voice as he bent down to pick up the trash that was laying on the ground. "You just recieved that backpack from my parents this morning."

Allison was too focused on the Poliwag. She really needed this Pokemon to help her fight off Team Rocket until she could find her Pachirisu. Allison became nervous. She was worried that Team Rocket might do something bad to it. Then, without thinking and out of anger for Team Rocket, Allison threw the apple at the Poliwag. It didn't hit the small Pokemon, but it did land near it and caught Poliwag's attention. It crept closer to the red fruit, curious as to what it was. It started sniffing the apple, then unsurely took a small bite. This is my chance! Allison thought with excitement. She threw a Pokeball at the Poliwag. She thought her heart almost stopped with nervousness when Poliwag was put inside the Pokeball. The ball wiggled a few times because, what Allison thought, the Poliwag was attempting to escape. Lucky for Allison, however, the Pokeball finally stopped, and a small red light on it showed that the Poliwag was officially hers.

"Ha!" Allison yelled in victory. "I caught my very first Pokemon on my own!" She grabbed Keith's shoulders and started shaking him violently. "We have to celebrate! We have to do something for the honor of my first catch! We have to..." Allison excitement was interrupted.

"Allison!" Keith yelled. "Allison, we have to get some rest if we want to get to Oreburgh City by tommorrow. Now, come on, help me put down our sleeping bags."

Allison stopped her small celebration. "What?" she asked. "Wait, we can't stop travelling to Oreburgh! We have to get there fast! What about Mew?" Realizing that she had just said Mew, Allison quickly covered her mouth. But it was too late.

"Did you just say Mew?" Keith asked, curiously.

"No!" Allison lied. "I... I said Pachirisu!" Then, she continued, "Besides, we have to get there fast. There's no telling what that kid wants with me. We have to find out, fast!"

"Allison," Keith said calmly, "we have to rest. If there are more people out there like that boy, we could be in extreme danger, especially in the middle of the night. If we get to sleep now, we might be able to get up and arrive at Oreburgh City by noon. But only if we can get up really early in the morning tomorrow."

Allison sighed. "Fine," she solemnly said. She started laying down her sleeping bag. "But only if we wake up really really early tommorrow."

"Whatever," Keith said, not really paying attention. He was thinking more about Emma and her brother. He wondered where they were and if they were anywhere near Allison and him.

Later, Allison and Keith were laying on their sleeping bags, looking up at the stars. Allison turned to Keith. She felt guilty about not telling him about her past. She opened her mouth, getting ready to speak, but Keith stopped her.

"Allison, do you think you know that boy?" he asked. "I mean, you must have met him somewhere."

Allison froze. "I don't know," she said with dismal in her voice. She started thinking hard. Should she tell Keith? No. Keith might think this was all a scam or a trick that she was using to steal his Pokemon when he least expected it. He might think that she was evil and leave before anything bad happened. Then, Allison would be all alone to face Team Rocket by herself. She started shuddering. Allison didn't want that to happen. Plus, although she wouldn't admit it to him, Allison was actually starting to enjoy Keith's company.

"Keith?" Allison sadly said. "Do you think Pachirisu is okay? You know, like, not in danger?"

Keith thought about this. "Well," he began, "they don't know that you even have a Pachirisu, right?" Allison nodded her head yes. "Well, then I guess there shouldn't be a problem."

Allison got tears in her eyes. She was thinking of Mew, now. Pachirisu might be safe, but it was unknown if Mew would be. Mew was the only friend she ever had. Allison wasn't going to tell Keith about it, though. She wouldn't tell anyone about Mew. Not even evil villians, like Team Rocket. And who knew? Maybe Keith was right and there were more villians out there who were a danger, or a threat to the two begginning trainers. Allison looked up at the sky again. She thought of her parents. Maybe they came to Sinnoh, too, to find Mew. After all, they were the ones who were expected to find Mew. Allison wondered if they were fired, yet.

Keith looked at the sky and smiled. Allison looked at him. "What are you smiling about?" she asked, for she had no reason at all to smile.

Keith just laughed, and said, "Oh, it's nothing. It's just, when I think or look at the night sky, I think of space. I then wonder how far it really goes out there. I also think about if Pokemon really do come from somewhere out there. It always just shows how little we humans know."

Allison was shocked to here that, especially from Keith. He seemed to her as if he knew everything. Allison sighed. He was right. She didn't know everything, and the perfect example was of her thinking Keith was a know-it-all. She laughed, too, and fastly drifted off to sleep.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 6?

Hello. As I said yesterday, I'm posting a new chapter. Well, actually, I'm posting the rest of chapter 6. I decided it should be longer. Oh, and thanks to flayer75 for being a dedicated reader of my fan fiction!

So, this is what it is called:

Chapter 7:Chapter...6?

Allison felt a small bump. It hurt her a little. Then another, a much more intense one. This time it made her side ache. Allison tried ignoring it and to get back to sleep. She could tell it was still dark out, even without opening her eyes. But, the bumps started to feel like... punches, or like someone kicking. Finally, a kick struck her so hard that Allison jerked up. "What is going on?!" Allison loudly demanded. In front of her, Allison saw a person about her age, only he was in a Team Rocket uniform.

She looked past this boy, and saw a girl-also her age- hanging on to Keith as if he were a hostage. "Keith!" Allison yelled at him, but the boy grabbed onto her, covering her mouth with his hand. Allison struggled to get free, but the boy's grasp was much too strong.

"Allison," the boy said darkly. Allison wasn't shocked at all that he knew her name. What she was trying to figure out was why the Team Rocket grunts that kept getting in her path were so young. "Allison, you know, it has been a while," the boy continued. Again, Allison unsuccessfully tried to get free.

The girl sighed. "Allison, you really don't remember us, do you?" she asked. Allison was totally clueless. How was she supposed to know these strange people?

"Yes, well, we have had encounters in the past," the boy informed her. "The last time we saw you, you were completely useless to Team Rocket. You were too busy being a goody goody." The boy got an evil smile on his face. "This time, however, you have a lot of valuable information on a Pokemon we need."

Allison started thinking hard. When had she ever seen these kids before? Then, it hit her. She realized exactly who these guys were. She also figured out who that kid from before was. Allison tried to say something, and the boy noticed this. He let his hand off of her mouth.

"Wait," Allison said as soon as she could talk again. "You mean you guys are from..." She was afraid to finish her sentence, especially with Keith around.

"The Team Rocket School?" the girl finished. "Yes, we are."

Keith looked shocked at this, and Allison felt like disappearing. He most definetley would not want to travel with her anymore. The boy laughed as he grabbed their backpacks, and started to walk away with the girl, Allison, and Keith.

As they walked, Allison pondered over the kid from earlier. If he really was who she thought he was... It was impossible. The boy couldn't be him. She sighed. Allison decided she would just have to find him again to find out. Right now, however, Allison and Keith had to find a way to get out of the boy and girl's clutches.

Allison thought of a plan. It was a simple plan. She bit the boy's finger on the hand covering her mouth. "Ow!" the boy yelled in pain. "That little runt bit me!" He lost his grasp on Allison, so she was able to get out of captivity. Allison looked ahead. She saw the Oreburgh Gate ahead. She decided that before they got to Oreburgh City, she would stop them.

Allison grabbed the bag from the boy. She looked for her Pokeball that contained the newly caught Poliwag. She pulled the Pokeball out of the bag. She threw it into the air and out popped the small, blue Pokemon.

"Poliwag!" Allison began the command. "Use..." she stopped and looked at Keith for help.

Keith bit the girl's finger, freeing him, too. "Allison, tell it to use Hypnosis!" he yelled.

"Poliwag, use Hypnosis!" Allison shouted. She had no time to ask what that attack was. Poliwag then used Hypnosis on the two young grunts, causing them to fall asleep.

"Way to go, Poliwag!" Allison kept her voice low to make sure that she wouldn't wake up the two sleeping Team Rocket members. She picked up and started to miss the feeling of victory she would share with Pachirisu, who was still lost somewhere in Oreburgh.

Keith took the backpacks from the grunts. He silently started to walk with Allison toward the gate.

As they entered Oreburgh Gate, Keith started talking. "Allison..." he said. "What does your past have to do with these guys? I mean, first the two guys who broke into my house knew you, then that strange kid, and now those two goons. Seriously, what is going on?"

Allison started to slouch down. She had to think of an excuse fast. Or, she'd have to tell the truth. As the two approached the exit of the gate and the entrance of the city, Allison opened her mouth to speak. However, the kid from before stood right before Keith and Allison.

"I knew you would come here sooner or later," the strange boy said. "It took you long enough."

Keith lost his temper. "Look, I want an explanation now, or else..." Keith was interrupted.

"Or else what?" the boy asked. "I am from an organization that has very secret and complicated missions. I can't tell either of you what they are about, but I do need Allison's information."

Allison became outraged. "Poliwag, use bubble!" Poliwag started to spray bubbles from its mouth, but the boy's eyes glowed for a brief second, and Poliwag stopped. It looked as if it were in extreme pain.

"Poliwag!" Allison yelled. This all seemed as if it was a nightmare to Allison. She longed to be with her parents again, whether they really cared about her or not.

"That's exactly what you did to my Espeon!" Keith shouted. "Tell us, are you being controlled by a Pokemon, or not?"

The boy smirked. "If you really wish to know," he told them, "I actually am being controlled by a Pokemon."

At that moment, Allison couldn't stand it anymore. She knew exactly who the boy was. "You're Johnny!" she exclaimed. "That kid from art class!"

For the first time, the boy seemed disturbed. He looked like he was broken from a spell or something, but this didn't last long. "Don't call me that!" he snapped angrily. "My name is John! I would never be called Johnny. Maybe in the past, but that's all over now!"

"You were such a sweet boy!" Allison exclaimed. "How did you get in the power of a Pokemon?"

Johnny looked innocent for a second again. Then, he got the evil look again. "Stop that!"

Allison turned to Keith. "Keith, look for Pachirisu. I'll stay here and battle this kid." But Keith had fallen asleep. Allison became irritated. "How can you sleep at a time like this?!"

Johnny laughed. "I made him fall asleep. When he wakes up, he'll think this experience was all apart of a dream. That is, all of his interactions with the Team Rocket members late at night will seem like they were a dream."

Allison was relieved to hear this, since he wouldn't forget all about her. But for the time being, Allison decided there was one way to settle this. "Johnny, I challenge you to a Pokemon battle!"

Johnny didn't even notice that Allison had called him Johnny. Instead, he just threw out a Pokeball and out popped an Onix.

"Poliwag," Allison said to the small Pokemon. "You're my only Pokemon right now. Do you think you can beat this Onix to a pulp?" Poliwag happily jumped up and down. "I'll take that as a yes," Allison guessed.

"Onix, use Bind!" Johnny ordered. The Onix wrapped itself around the Poliwag, hurting it.

"Poliwag, use Bubble!" Allison shouted. Poliwag was being squeezed by the rock Pokemon, but it managed to use an attack. Onix screeched in pain. "Ha!" Allison yelled. "Even I know that Rock Pokemon are weak against water!"

Johnny looked really angry. He would never give Onix another chance. He returned it. "Okay, Rampardos, come out here!" he threw another Pokeball.

When Allison saw the Pokemon, she gulped. It looked big and tough. Then, she noticed something in the corner of her eye. In her backpack, she had a drawing. Not just any drawing, though.

"Hey, Johnny," Allison said, being sure to emphasize Johnny, "remember this?" She pulled out the drawing of the cylander he had made two years ago. He had let her keep it, since he thought it wasn't any good.

"What?!" Johnny yelled. "I-I..." he stammered. Allison didn't know why, but Johnny's memories seemed to pull him out of the control. Finally, he said in a normal voice, "Yes, I remember it." Then, he looked up at Allison thankfully and ran over to her.

"Allison!" he yelled happily. "I'm free!" Allison laughed.

"Johnny," Allison said with a smile still on her face, "you're going to have to explain what is going on."

Then, a man came over to the kids. "Hello," he said. "My name is Roark, leader of the Oreburgh Gym." He looked at Johnny. "You stole my Pokemon, didn't you?"

daveshan

My little friend
I'll admit, the title intrigued me. However, the first couple paragraphs turned me off.

I thought the main character would want to be part of Team Rocket and then later have some problems with it.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I can kind of see where you got that idea. Sorry if it wasn't what you expected.

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 7

All right, well, here is Chapter 7.

Chapter 7:What Allison Has Missed

Allison, Johnny, and sleeping Keith were riding in the backseat of Roark's car. It was very bumpy. Allison guessed this was because of all of the rocks everywhere. She shuddered as she thought of all of the lies that she and Johnny had told the gym leader. They had told him that someone forced Johnny to steal Roark's Pokemon, and that the person was wearing a mask over his face making it impossible to identify him.

Johnny had also threw in something about the person taking his HootHoot hostage, forcing him to go on the mission the "stranger" sent him on.

Allison had a small suspicion that something had happened to one of his Pokemon when he had said that.

As they passed tall, old apartments in Oreburgh, Allison wondered if Roark would suspect that they were lying to him.

The car slowly pulled up in front of a Pokemon Center. Allison recgonized it because it looked very similar to the one located in Jubilife.

"Okay, kids," Roark said sleepily. "Here is the Pokemon Center. You know that you can sleep here overnight, right?"

Allison nodded her head looking in Keith's direction, who was fast asleep. She sighed with relief. As long as he is asleep, I can get some answers out of Johnny in our room at the Pokemon Center, Allison thought. She wondered how she'd explain why Johnny was with them once Keith woke up. Allison reassured herself, We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. She slowly stepped out of the car and into the brisk air of Oreburgh City.

"Hey, Allison, I'm looking forward to that Gym Battle," Roark told her. Allison laughed shyly as she remembered telling him that she'd challenge him to a battle. Roark looked at Johnny. "And I'll keep my eyes open for that HootHoot of yours. Thanks for giving my Pokemon back. See ya!" The car quickly sped down the road, leaving Johnny and Allison holding the still asleep Keith.

"Oh, no!" Allison exlaimed to Johnny. "What if he finds out that you don't really have a HootHoot?" she worriedly asked.

Johnny looked guilty of something, then told her, "Uh, Allison, you take Keith to our room while I heal the Pokemon. I'll be there in a second, and I will have a lot of things to explain to you."

Allison didn't know what to do except to walk in the Pokemon Center. As she stepped foot in it, a warm breeze came over her. The hospital certainly was warmer than outside. Allison got the key to the room and walked down a long hallway until she finally found it. It was the last room in the row of doors. She walked into it and awaited Johnny to arrive there.

She laid Keith onto one of the three beds and walked over to the window. She looked out and saw a large city before her. A single tear rolled down her cheek as Allison thought of her Pachirisu out there. She knew that Team Rocket was also going to put Mew's life in jepordy. At that moment, Johnny slowly opened the door with Poliwag in his arms and Espeon at his heels.

"Whoah," Allison said surprised. "The Pokemon really learned to trust you fast. Especially after what you did to them." After a minute, Allison said, "Not that the person was you, or anything."

Johnny let out a loud sigh, handing Poliwag to its rightful owner. "Allison," Johnny began, "a lot has happened since you left for Sinnoh." Allison sat silently, listening to Johnny. "See, a little while after you left, a bunch of members wondered and thought that if you could have the guts to leave Team Rocket as a student, then why couldn't they? So, that's exactly what they did. They left Team Rocket behind and started a new life of their own. That left only half of the number of grunts that were adults."

Allison interrupted him. "Uh, Johnny, have you heard anything about my parents?" she managed to ask.

Johnny looked at her and slowly said, "I know that you might not expect this from them, Allison, but you know, they are actually looking all over for you."

Allison directed her full attention to Johnny. "Johnny, are you saying that they..."

"Yeah, they're going crazy," Johnny told her. "So far, they've looked in all of Kanto and now they're in Johto." Allison wanted to yell in joy. But she didn't. Allison knew that she couldn't go back yet. She was sorry for her parents, but she knew she had to stay in Sinnoh for now.

"Anyway," Johnny continued, "Team Rocket started sending kids from the school in their place, but all of them failed miserably. So, they decided to take control of the kids to make them better agents. And... I was their test subject."

"Why?" Allison asked. "Why would you let them do that?"

"They really did take my only Pokemon hostage," Johnny said in a small voice. "My HootHoot..."

Allison asked, "Wait, why didn't your parents stop them? They actually approved of this?"

"No," Keith quickly said. "No, not at all. You see... I don't really know where my dad is. He left while I was still at a young age. My mom... well, she went on a mission to help find Mew." Allison shuddered at the word, Mew. She remembered her grandmother had died from going on a mission to find Mew.

"Uh, Johnny, is she okay?" Allison asked, worried for his mom.

"I don't know," Johnny answered. He swallowed and continued, "I've been under the control of one of the boss's Pokemon. So, I haven't heard anything, yet. Anyway, now everyone is looking for Mew. I don't know what they want with it. I barely even know what Mew looks like. I'm worried, though. I do know that there is something important that relates to Mew somewhere in Sinnoh. That's why the boss sent me here."

Allison shuddered again. She was worried that the something could be her. Someone must have seen her with Mew one day. Johnny all of a sudden said, "Uhh, anyway, I just told you all of that stuff, so what have you been doing for the past two years? Why'd you leave Kanto?"

Allison looked away. She thought of the accident with Jirachi and of how Professor Rowan had taken care of her for two whole years. Then, she looked at Keith. She'd also have to explain how she met him. She opened her mouth to talk, but Johnny blurted out, "Allison, look!"

Outside, a small creature was running rapidly around. Allison squinted and realized that it was a Pokemon. "Pachirisu!" Allison yelled. She covered her mouth, but it was too late. Keith woke up.

"Allison," Keith said, stretching, "I just had the weirdest dream. You see, we were-" he stopped himself. "Allison, it's that kid!"

"Keith, he's harmless!" Allison tried to explain as Keith got Espeon into a battle postion. "I'll explain later, but for now, we have to go catch Pachirisu!"

"Pachirisu?" Keith asked. He looked around and shockingly exclaimed, "Wait! Where are we? I thought we were camping outside!" He jumped up. "Allison, where are we?

"I told you, I'll explain later!" Allison yelled. "Now, come on. We have to go catch Pachirisu." She grabbed Keith's hand and ran out the door. She looked at Johnny. "You come, too. We might need the extra help."

Johnny just nodded and followed. Allison couldn't believe how quickly things were happening. She stumbled out the Pokemon Center and into the darkness. Keith didn't know what to think. He didn't even know what to think of Allison, yet.

Allison yelled, "Pachirisu, we're coming for you! Don't worry, and just stay where you are!" She knew that Pachirisus couldn't stay still for more than a minute, though, so she knew that this would be a tough challenge for her, Keith, and Johnny. Because what she saw near Pachirisu was an angered Houndoom.

LeroyNL

Gengar Glory
I like the thought of someone who has to be a Rocket Member, but doesn't want to. I'd want to follow my own dreams too, not the one my parents would want me to follow.
I also like it that she meets Johnny again.
And I'm wondering what will happen to Keith with his Espeon. Though, on his Trainer Card I can see an Umbreon and an Espeon. So he'll probably get another Eevee and messes up again, causing him to get an Umbreon. (I'm not sure about it though)

Either way, keep up the good work!

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 8

Okay, well, this week the chapter will be longer. Here it is!

Chapter 8:The Umbreon

Allison was farther ahead than the two boys. After all, Pachirisu was her Pokemon, so obviously, she'd be the most worried about it.

"Allison!" Keith shouted, keeping an eye on Johnny. "Slow down! Pachirisu will be just fine!" Allison came to a sudden stop, causing Keith to bang right into her.

The two fell on the ground. "You guys need any help?" Johnny asked.

"No," Allison told him. "We love falling on the ground. We do it all of the time!"

"Really?" Johnny asked.

"No!" Allison and Keith shouted together. At that moment, a dark shadow zoomed past the three kids. But they also saw a cute, small squirrel creature beginning to walk over to them. Allison bursted into laughter.

"Pachirisu!" she cried with affection. Allison stood up, and began to walk over to her Pokemon. But at that moment, the dark shadow began encircling Pachirisu. The Pokemon cried out loud, "Pachi!" It began shaking in fear, and let out a large, electrical attack, shocking everyone around it, including the shadow.

"Allison, control your Pokemon!" Keith ordered.

"What do you want me to do?" Allison snapped at him. "Its scared. I can't stop its emotions!"

"Well try comforting it!" Keith angrily suggested. "Ya ever think of that? Or a better question would be: Do you ever think at all?!"

"Wait a second, guys," Johnny calmly said as the electricity wore off. "Look, the shadow stopped moving."

It was true. The shadow had stopped moving. It was on the ground, hurt from the attack. "It's a Pokemon!" Allison exclaimed, surprised. "Does that mean Pachirisu is safe, now?"

"No," Keith told her. "That's an Umbreon. They're very rare. If you remember what I told you from before, which you probably don't, Umbreon are one of the seven different evolution forms of Eevee. It Eevee became friends with me during the night, it would have evolved into that."

"How'd that one evolve, then?" Allison wondered out loud. "If that thing is a wild Pokemon, it wouldn't have a trainer to become friends with."

"That's what I'm thinking about," Keith added. "Maybe that's why it is stalking us. It might miss its trainer, who might have abandoned. it. Or, it might be angry at its old trainer, and we remind it of him."

"I don't get it," Allison gave up.

"I do," Johnny said. "We have to save Pachirisu, before that Umbreon gets back up."

"Okay!" Allison threw a Pokeball, and out came Poliwag. "Poliwag, how about you use bubble on the Umbreon!"

"No!" Johnny tried warning Allison, but it was too late. The bubbles hit Umbreon, refreshing it, and the black Pokemon jumped to its feet, re-energized.

"That woke it up, you idiot!" Keith yelled. "Now, watch me do it the right way!" He threw a Pokeball into the air, and Espeon popped out of it. "Okay, Espeon, go over there and grab Pachirisu!" He commanded. Espeon quickly did as it was told. It ran over to Pachirisu, put it on its back, and ran back to the three trainers, giving the small Pokemon back to Allison.

"Thanks," Allison said, looking at Espeon. Then, she began hugging Pachirisu. "Oh, Pachirisu! I've missed you!"

"You can have this reunion party later," Keith told Allison. "As for now, we have to stop that Umbreon. Look!"

Umbreon was charging at the kids. "Pachirisu!" Allison began. "Use-"

It was too late. Umbreon attacked the kids. "Wow," Johnny commented. "That Umbreon is fast."

"Or," Keith said in his know-it-all voice, "it just used Quick Attack. The user of it normally gets to attack first."

"Do you have to know everything?" Allison asked loudly, losing her patience with Keith.

He ignored this, and said to Espeon, "Use Confusion!" Espeon focused on Umbreon, and the dark Pokemon fell to the ground, hurt. It looked ready to attack again, but this time it charged into a tree.

"What happened?" Allison asked. "What'd the tree do to Umbreon?"

Johnny laughed. "Nothing, but when Espeon used Confusion on Umbreon, it became confused and now it thinks the tree is one of us. Now, I suggest that we run before its confusion wears off." Allison nodded, and the two kids began running away.

Keith just stood there, watching the poor Umbreon ramming into the tree. Allison walked up behind him without warning, causing him to jump a bit. "Keith?" she asked. "You coming?"

"Y-yeah," he finally answered. "I'm coming." Then, the kids left the Umbreon there as the sun began to come up.

At the Pokemon Center, Allison, Keith, and Johnny were in the lobby, all having breakfast. Suddenly, Johnny stood up. "You guys," he said, "I have to get going."

"Where?" Allison asked. She looked at Keith, who wasn't saying anything. She didn't know whether he trusted Johnny, or not.

"I can't really explain it," he said. "I hope I see you guys soon. And... sorry for hurting your Pokemon." He looked at Keith, then quickly looked away. With that said, Johnny began walking out of the Pokemon Center.

Silence fell over Allison and Keith, until Allison said, "Keith, we have to get going, too."

"Where?" Keith asked, clueless about Allison's gym battle.

"We're going to-" Allison stopped herself. "You'll see when we get there."

When Allison and Keith arrived at the gym, Roark was standing outside of it. "Well, well, I knew you'd come sooner or later," Roark said, looking at Allison. "Shall we begin our battle?"

"Yeah!" Allison exclaimed. Keith stood there, silently.

Roark noticed Keith, and asked, "Do you want a gym battle, too, young man?"

Keith sighed and told Roark, "Uh, no thanks. I'm just here to watch." Roark shrugged as the three walked into the large gym.

They arrived in a big room with rocks and a battle field. "How many Pokemon can we use?" Allison looked at Roark asking the question that had scared her for so long.

"Well, how many Pokemon do you have?" Roark asked Allison. She held up two fingers, to which Roark exclaimed, "Then, two Pokemon it'll be!"

Allison looked at Keith, who was watching the two wistfully. Allison turned back to Roark. "Ummm, Roark," she said, her voice shaking. "I think we should make this battle a one on one."

"Why?" Roark asked her, clueless as to why she would just change her mind like that.

"Because," Allison answered. "I'm not going to battle you. I think that Keith should, in my place."

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
Chapter 9

Sorry for the long wait. Here is the next chapter!

Chapter 9:Keith vs. Roark

Gasping in shock, Keith whispered in a hushed tone, "Really?"

Roark stood and looked at Keith for a while. Then, he shrugged the look off and replied, "I'm fine with it, as long as the kid has Pokemon to battle with."

Keith stood silently until Allison gave him a push with her elbow. He snapped out of what he was thinking, and stuttered, "Yeah, I have Pokemon. Uh, wait one second."

Keith tugged at Allison by her arm until she followed him to the other side of the gym, where Roark was unable to hear.

"Allison!" Keith snapped. "Why me?"

She looked the boy in his eyes and said, "You want to."

Keith stood silently until he said, "How would you know? I want to be a gym leader, remember? Why would I want to battle them? Huh?"

Allison threw Keith's persistence to the side. She was tired from the night before and tried to act calmly. "Keith, battling gym leaders will help you learn more skills. Besides, I saw the way you were anxiously looking at the field. You want to battle, don't you?"

Keith jerked his head to the opposite direction of Allison. "Whatever. For once, though, you made a good point. Battling gym leaders will help me out with my goal." he quickly walked away from her.

Rage boiled within Allison for a split second before she just yawned it away. She slowly walked to the bleachers where thoughts began entering her head.

"Man," she thought. "Keith isn't at all grateful. He doesn't care that I just gave up a chance that could 1/8 fill my dream of battling in the Pokemon League."

"How many Pokemon do you have, young man?" Roark asked. His glasses were gleaming from the bright lights in the gym.

"Only one, sir," Keith answered. He covered his eyes to block out the lights.

"Fine, then," Roark said gleefully. "Then, we'll have a one on one match. Stand right over there." He pointed to the other side of the battle field.

Without a word said, Keith ran over to the spot. Roark, without warning, called out, "Go, Rampardos!"

In a flash, a large Pokemon was towering over Keith. Allison took out her Pokedex. "Rampardos," it said. "This Pokemon's skull is as hard as iron. It is a brute that tears down jungle trees while catching prey."

"Oh boy," Allison muttered under her breath.

"Go, Espeon!" Keith threw a Pokeball without hesitation. The cat-like creature called out, "Espeon!"

"You go first," Roark yelled.

"Sure," Keith said as a grin grew on his face. "Espeon, use Confusion!"

Espeon seemed to concentrate on Rampardos, and just as Roark was about to tell it to dodge, the giant Pokemon was on its knees. Roark looked worried, but then said, "Rampardos, use Take Down!"

Rampardos tried standing up, but fell back to its knees. It let out a cry of pain. Allison wondered what was going on.

"All right," Keith said to Espeon. "Nice work. Now, use Quick Attack!"

Espeon hit Rampardos, but the rock Pokemon didn't look hurt. It just looked damaged from the Confusion.

Roark threw out a small berry. "Rampardos, try eating this!" Rampardos caught the berry and looked cured.

"What happened?" Allison asked out loud.

"Stupid," Keith said, hearing her. "Certain berries heal status problems, like Confusion. That's what Espeon gave Rampardos, but now its healed."

"That's right," Roark said, his glasses gleaming. "Now, Rampardos, give another try at Take Down!"

In a second, the Pokemon charged at the small Espeon. Espeon flew backwards, and so did Rampardos. Allison didn't understand what was taking place in this battle.

Espeon cried out in pain. Keith looked a bit shaken, but then called out, "At least Rampardos got hurt, too!"

"Yes, but not as badly as your Espeon," Roark answered.

Keith gritted his teeth, then yelled, "Espeon, use Shadow Ball!"

Roark called, "Use Focus Punch!"

Quickly, Rampardos was in front of Espeon, and gave a hard punch. Espeon looked in terrible pain.

"What happened?" Allison asked. "If you told Espeon what to do first, then why didn't Espeon attack first?"

Keith sighed. He was slowly loosing his patience. "You don't know anything, do you?" he yelled crossly. "If the other Pokemon's speed is higher, then they attack first!"

Keith looked like he just had a brilliant idea. "Wait a second," he said under his breath.

"All right, Rampardos!" Roark yelled in triumph. "How about we finish this off with a Hidden Power attack!"

Keith was silent for a moment before finally calling out, "Espeon, use Quick Attack!"

Espeon moved faster than Rampardos, and hit the giant Pokemon. Again, it didn't look hurt at all.

"Sorry," Roark said. "But Normal attacks aren't too effective."

Again, Keith looked like he didn't know what to do. Then, he yelled, "Espeon, use Tail Whip!"

Espeon moved its tail from side to side. Rampardos seemed to be distracted by it.

"Rampardos!" Roark yelled. "Don't let it distract you!"

"All right," Keith said, "since it's distracted, I'll try something else. Use Confusion again!"

Espeon focused again, and Rampardos fell down again. Roark called out, "No! Use Hidden Power!"

Keith didn't look frightened. "Ready, Espeon? Use Quick Attack!" Espeon hit Rampardos, but this time with more force.

Rampardos fell to the ground with a thud. Keith laughed, "Yes! Since we lowered its defense, Quick Attack works better!"

A referee, who had been watching the match, put the red flag in his hand up and said, "Rampardos is unable to battle. Keith and Espeon are the winners!"

Allison began clapping. She normally wouldn't act nice towards Keith, since he treats her so harshly, but she thought it was a very good battle.

Keith ran over to Espeon happily. "Espeon," he yelled, "we did it! We got ourselves a badge!"

Roark smiled and said, "It was a good match."

The three trainers walked outside and as soon as they did, Roark handed Keith a badge. "Here you go, Keith," he said. "You won it fair and square."

"Thanks!" Keith said. He looked really happy. Happier than Allison ever saw him.

"I think that you'll do well in the Pokemon League," the gym leader said. "Good luck to both of you." With that said, Roark walked into the gym.

Allison, Keith, and Pachirisu began walking away. "That was a good match," Allison admitted. "So... where are we going next?"

Keith sighed. "You just won't leave me alone, will you? Anyway, we have to go back through Jubilife City to get to the next town." For a moment, nothing was heard but the sounds of the kids' feet hitting the ground as they walked. Then, Allison thought she heard, "Thanks." come from Keith's mouth.

"What?" Allison asked.

Keith stopped in his tracks. "What?" he said defensively. "I didn't say anything!"

"Okay," Allison said. Then, she looked at the sky, where the sun was beginning to set. Pachirisu hopped on Allison's shoulder and let a few sparks fly from its cheeks. Allison just laughed at this and wondered what would happen next on their way back to Jubilife City.

Status
Not open for further replies.