• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A team

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Sceptile (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 72 HP / 220 Spd / 216 SAtk
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Leaf Blade
- Leech Seed
- Substitute

Charizard (M) @ Salac Berry
Trait: Blaze
EVs: 12 HP / 252 Atk / 244 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Hidden Power [Flying]

Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 140 HP / 252 Atk / 20 Def / 96 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Earthquake
- Meteor Mash
- Rock Slide

Regirock @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 204 HP / 36 Atk / 132 Def / 136 SDef
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Curse
- Earthquake
- Explosion
- Hidden Power [Rock]

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Natural Cure
EVs: 212 HP / 252 Def / 44 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Aromatherapy
- Seismic Toss
- Softboiled
- Thunder Wave

Vaporeon (F) @ Leftovers
Trait: Water Absorb
EVs: 124 HP / 252 Def / 132 SAtk
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Haze
- Ice Beam
- Surf
- Wish

I don't have many problems... but I probably have something like a Heracross weakness...

Sniper123

Good Eye Sniper
yep a heracross weakness. You should consider sub on charizard, and maybe more def on metagross. Other than that it appears fine.
189.png

Last edited:
Fighting weak.

Alphatron

friendship is magic
Skarmory walls that team horribly other than Charizard and Vaporeon, who get easily loled at by Zapdos and other ****, so imo put Thunderpunch on that Metagross at least and Rock Slide > HP:Rock on Regirock to have a shot at flinching Skarm on the p-hazing turn, then a rapid spinner somewhere could help the team out too.
Also Haze Vaporeon seriously sucks, use Charm and max hp instead of wasting those EVs in SAtk.
Oh and max HP on Blissey and Regirock.

np - (2) Sigur Rós - Ný Batter?* (live)

Have a nice day.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
Blissey doesn't need Max HP. I put Haze on Vaporeon becuz otherwise, I have nothing to take care of **** that'll setup on me.

I you don't need Max HP on Regirock imo... 352 works fine, and it gives me max lefties recovery iirc.

What's the set for T-Punch Metagross?

Alphatron

friendship is magic
err incorrect, Blissey NEEDS max HP, seriously, it gives her a higher chance of not being 2hko'd by Adamant Dugtrio's EQ, and it also takes slightly less damage from other physical attacks as well, while what the **** are those 44 SDef EVs going to help her with? To take 1% less damage from Zapdos T-bolt?...

Haze Vaporeon is really ****, as what are you going to Haze away? You should Ice Beam Salamences instead of hazing away its DDs, DDtar 2hko's it with Rock Slide after 1 DD, and if you switch into Snorlax to Haze away its Curses, it will still hit you with Return, which usually, depending on the spread though, but 3hko's it. You don't want to switch it into CM Celebi, Jirachi, etc. at all, and therefore the only thing you're going to find Haze useful for is Suicune, which is not used these days, and stalls Vaporeon out anyway if you'd meet one.

Regirock also needs max hp, as since it's base def is obviously way higher than its base hp, hp evs will give it better defense than the same amount of def evs, as well as slightly better sp.defense. Walls ALWAYS need max hp before defenses REGARDLESS of max leftovers recovery.

And basically just put T-punch over Agility or Rock Slide on that set, with Brave or Naughty nature and 140 SAtk EVs for a guaranteed 2hko on most Skarms.

ShinyFufu

Arriving glacially.
then what do you suggest on Vaporeon now? Substitute or sumthin'?

So I'm guessing max HP on Regirock, less Def EVs, and more SDef EVs would make it a better tank, no?