• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A team.

Gray™

This is my latest team.....there's no need to hide it from anyone since I'm not in any tournaments whatsoever.............................
anyway I wanted to make a team that would do well against any type of weather.My Team Building skills aren't the best yet I am satisfied with the result.

terrakion_by_dragonasis-d36v2ov.jpg

Terrakion @ Choice Band
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP /252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- X-Scissor
- Stone Edge
- Quick Attack
- Close Combat
I thought CB Terrakion would be usefull since it outspeeds and ohkoes 3 out of the 4 weather inducers unless of course if they have a scarf then they're the ones who outspeed me.........
With Choice Band boosting its already high Atk stat Close Combat becomes deadly to anything that is hit neutrally even causing some damage to those pokemons who resist.Stone Edge hits Flying types nicely and also does damage to Ghost and Psychic but for the last type I have X-Scissor.Finnally Quick Attack is there instead of Earthquake because Earthquake doesn't hit anything better that Close Combat/Stone Edge and Quick Attack lets me kill a a weakened faster foe.

images

Kingdra (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Hydro Pump
- Rain Dance
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Electric]
Because Terrakion doesn't beat Hippowdon I had to fix that and I thought Of Kingdra because on Rain it can easily outspeed scarf Landorus who is so F****** COMMON IN SANDSTORM TEAMS BUT I STILL WONT KILL HIM BECAUSE I WILL MISS F****** HYDRO PUMP
Anyway.....Rain Dance is to counter Sandstorm teams who might get careless seeing I don't have a weather inducer.Hydro Pump is obviously to miss against Ground types and then get killed Draco Meteor is a strong stab move and Hidden Power is just a filler for Water types and specially Gyarados.

Lucario-lucario-9121225-300-400.jpg

Lucario (M) @ Life Orb
Trait: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Agility
- Hi Jump Kick
- Crunch
- Ice Punch
K I was thinking of using Agility Scizor BUT there was one slight issue........IT SUCKS so I chose Luke instead
At 2+ it's bye bye Scarfed Terrakion(I thinkhope) Ice Punch OHKOes Landorus and should at least hurt Gliscor pretty badly.Hi Jump Kick over Close Combat because it's slightly more powerfull and doesn't lower my defences.Crunch for Psychics/Ghosts

Dragonite_by_AlexSchram.jpg

Dragonite (M) @ Lum Berry
Trait: Multiscale
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- ExtremeSpeed
I was getting a tad bit Fighting weak and had no priority moves so I decided to use Dnite
Lum Berry to get an extra DD vs walls who use Toxic or Will O Wisp.
Now, I'm using Dragon Claw over Outrage because I don't want to get locked in Outrage and then let my opponent bring a Steel type and kill/phaze Dnite.Earthquake hits Heatran nicely and Extremespeed has priority

361751.jpg

Uxie @ Leftovers
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spd
Impish Nature (+Def, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- U-turn
- Psychic
- Thunder Wave
Uxie is a great wall and one of the few pokemons that resist Fighting and can set up Rocks.
U-turn lets me switch safely to one of my sweepers and who knows maybe break a Sash or two.Thunder Wave to helpmy team kill a fast sweeper like Latios or a scarfed pokemon.Psychic is just a filler

579___shiny_reuniclus_by_merum_sb_blueolimar-d39whrq.png

Reuniclus (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Calm Mind
- Focus Blast
- Psychic
- Recover
I chose Reuniclus as my last pokemon well.......honestly because I can._.
Nevertheless when I starting testing this team it actually was a nice fit!Beats those walls that rely on status to kill pokemons,beats gliscor,etc...
The set is very familiar to most players but maybe not all so.
Calm Mind boosts its SAtk and also its SDef which when added 252 evs on both HP and Def stat makes Reuniclus pretty though to kill not to mention Magic Guard prevents from non direct damage so toxic wont do a thing.Psychic for STAB and Focus Blast hits both Steel types and Dark(except of course Spiritomb and Sableye)

and thats it.
please rate:)

Gamefreak

Here are some nitpicks. Use Surf on Kingdra because you need a reliable STAB attack. Test Signal Beam > HP Electric. It hits Celebi, but HP Electric is fine too.

Outrage > Dragon Claw, and Fire Punch > Earthquake. +1 Outrage 2HKO's Heatran, and +1 Fire Punch beats Jirachi. Outrage lets you make pudding out of their team, and have Agility Lucario make use of the lack of physically tanked pokemon.

Uxie is useless and reundant with Reuniclus. Get rid of it. Run 248HP/252Def/8Spe on Reuniclus. That way you beat other Reuniclus in a CM war.

I didn't look for any weaknesses since im lazy, so you probably are weak to something. I will probably look for a weakness later, and then suggest a way to fix it.

Phoopes

There it is.
>What he's weak to

I'm thinking Special Agilicario? Vacuum Wave/Aura Sphere for Terrakion and your Lucario, Dragon Pulse for Dragonite and Kingdra, and Dark Pulse for Uxie. Which leaves Reuniclus, who will most likely survive the Super Effective hit and K.O., but you never know with Focus Blast.

Gamefreak

Quit spamming his thread please. It is a serious team and he wants help. Not troll rates. Posts deleted, and warnings given out. Any other offenders will be infracted, so think twice before posting please.

If you wanted me to rate your team, do you want me to post a set not even the dumbest pokemon player would use seriously?

old man

On Guard!!!
Well Game since your lazy :) I'll look for a sec. I do see tyrannitar and Gengar being a problem. I know you have your fighters for tyrannitar but a well timed switch in to a ghost could be problematic for you. Crunch takes alot of predication to pull off with Luc, But I know you can do it. Watch out fro Zam he's getting popular again.
Hope this helped old friend....

CraZy RudOlF

disc: Ruben E#0316
Quit spamming his thread please. It is a serious team and he wants help. Not troll rates. Posts deleted, and warnings given out. Any other offenders will be infracted, so think twice before posting please.

If you wanted me to rate your team, do you want me to post a set not even the dumbest pokemon player would use seriously?

download1.jpg

Saph~

Serebii Champion x.x

irock245

She wants it
He does have the Terrakion to resist flying & electric plus it knows stone edge ^_^

W.T.F. Terakion has no resistance to electric or flying, the fighting type is thanks for thbe neutrality to flying. While he does have stone edge, I don't think he can switch in to straptor's brave bird, not gonna do calcs. Either way, he can deal with them so not a big problem.