• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Tents Situation! (117)

Ash returned to Pallet Town after being gone for such a long time and I liked that Mr. Mime was still there being Delia's servant with Brock as his rival now. I didn't like that we never found out why Brock was so depressed and I wish that Tracey hadn't been so nervous about meeting Oak. My favorite part was Team Rocket's circus tent plan and how they were actually winning until Gary and his Nidoqueen showed up and ruined their perfect plan. 8/10

Jnmisty

Yeah, I have been curious on how and when Brock left Valencia Island. I mean we got to see Delia walking over him on route to Pallet Town, but other than that nothing. It is like one of the greatest unsolved pokemon mysteries.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Yeah, I have been curious on how and when Brock left Valencia Island. I mean we got to see Delia walking over him on route to Pallet Town, but other than that nothing. It is like one of the greatest unsolved pokemon mysteries.

I had assumed that Takeshi got on a boat and left that island a few weeks before Satoshi and the others arrived in Masara Town. I don't remember if it was mentioned in the original version when exactly Takeshi arrived in Masara Town, but that's my head-canon.

Jnmisty

Well, I was rewatching the episode and Delia said that it was a hot muggy evening about a week ago when Brock arrived in Pallet Town. My guess is that Brock traveled all that way and collapsed to the ground out of sheer exhaustion.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Jnmisty said:
Well, I was rewatching the episode and Delia said that it was a hot muggy evening about a week ago when Brock arrived in Pallet Town. My guess is that Brock traveled all that way and collapsed to the ground out of sheer exhaustion.

The exhaustion explanation makes sense, although I don't remember if Hanako mentioned that the weather was muggy in the original version. It might've been a dub only line, but if it wasn't then maybe it implied that Takeshi collapsed due to heat stroke.

EmberFireTrainer

An anomaly
Team Rocket had their perhaps most ingenious plan yet to steal everyone's Pokémon... until Gary came by and ruined everything, I mean saved the day!

YES BROCKO IS BACK!