• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A theory bout paul(Spoilers)

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
this might be a really crazy one but after hearing that Paul is not a beginner trainer that he went through the same regions as ash but he might have been going through at the same time there is a couple of eps especially in the 1st season that he could have been in the 1 with the huge test and all the league battles where it shows who battling who can some one help me finnds pics of older eps

pokemaster95

King of pirates
He prby did not make any small picks and maybe he was not drawn or thought of yet when the 1st season was around.

pokemaster95

King of pirates
Like I said I highly doubt they drew him that early,They prbly did not think of shinji back then

If they did how weird would that have been? Like maybe he was a background character we'd never have thought to be Ash new rival today.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
I think he is from Johto... look at his team:
Ursaring- Johto
Murkrow- Johto
Elekid- Johto
Weavile(Sneasel)- Johto
Chimchar and Torterra- Sinnoh

I liked how Cynthia stomped Paul XD

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
A league doesn't occur only once per year, at least there is a clear exception in the Shinou region, where there are many leagues going on at the same time. However, these may not be the traditional animé Pokémon League as we know it, for the Shinou region's style of Pokémon League seems to be varying as the flashbacks roll on. From what I said, you can see these examples for Goyou and SHirona. As you can see from the anime's portrayal championship battles, like...

Goyou's Girafarig vs. Scizor
Goyou's Dootakun vs. Shirona's Gaburaisu

The league doesn't occur only once per year. It occurs even as the group and Shinji are traveling through the region, whom they are not even halfway done.

GreatLiver

A league doesn't occur only once per year, at least there is a clear exception in the Shinou region, where there are many leagues going on at the same time. However, these may not be the traditional animé Pokémon League as we know it, for the Shinou region's style of Pokémon League seems to be varying as the flashbacks roll on. From what I said, you can see these examples for Goyou and SHirona. As you can see from the anime's portrayal championship battles, like...

Goyou's Girafarig vs. Scizor
Goyou's Dootakun vs. Shirona's Gaburaisu

The league doesn't occur only once per year. It occurs even as the group and Shinji are traveling through the region, whom they are not even halfway done.
Not necessarily, those could have just been like exposition matches just because of those trainer's status. In the past we haven't seen members of the elite 4 or the champion having anything to do with the actual league really, so I doubt it's different.

IcyKerpymon

Lan challenges you!
Oh... god, I forgot that he is from Veilstone and also forgot about the 3rd episode xD. Well, I can say that he was in Johto while Ash was in Hoenn or the Battle Frontier.

infernape110392

OU trainer
i don't want to but i guess i have to agree with those of saying that paul went through the leags in different orders