• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

a theory on Paul

soccerstar19

<--- Best Rival Ever
i live in the US so if i am incorrect with this information i am truly sorry

heres my theory those badges that are seen in the ep who's were they if they were his brothers ( he also has the frontier symbols who ever they belong to) assuming they are reji's
heres my theory bout paul

his brother went through all of the regions placed higher than paul did reji was a trainer like ash so paul started out like ash did and wasn't getting anywhere like that so he became the harsh trainer that wants whats best 4 his pokemon in a different way not caring bout them and doing what they did to poor chimchar :(

Pkmnlover

I want Johto NOW!!!
You saw the episdode already? How?

Based off what you said, that is actually very possible that a situation like that hardened Paul. I wouldn't be surprised.

~Nidoking~

Team Aqua Admin
....The jap episode?
Any why...I dont know..

Silverline

Frontier Outcast
It's possible, But Unlikely, I think.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Dude You sooooo stole this thread from me, What the hell are you doing, Look for the thread that says the GoodThe Bad The Misunderstood