• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

a things made

M

mitch

here are my:fusions, recolors, tc and eggs

here the are:
althingsevermade6lz.png

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Those are good. My favorite is the Lapras+Magmar mix. You can still work a little on them though.

♠Jamie♠

You Have Improved Loads
My Favorite Is The cyndaquil Bonsly

Fatal

Banned
Pretty good... they need a little work, but other than that, they're good!

Electabuzz

Normal Coordinator
Even though the overall thing is a .png, it looks as if some sprites are .jpg'd. In general, these are alright. I see that the main problem is that the parts of the sprite aren't blended very well together. You have some outlining and shading problems, which is shown clearly on the revamps...especially the Vileplume. Alright though...

Bu†cH

Braaiiiiiinss......
The worst part is the Brendan trainer card.
Just look at the small icon Pokemon on them!

I don't know what to say. Seriously, I have no words to decribe them.