• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Thorough Review of Pokemon Red and Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlecAzzamYT

Hi all,

Apologies if this isn’t the right place to post this (or if it isn’t allowed – let me know and I’ll delete it). I just posted a thorough review of Pokemon Red and Blue on YouTube (I’m new to it) and was wondering if any one was free to give me any feedback on it. I’m usually quite a harsh critic on myself so there’s some things I’m unhappy with but I wanted to get the opinion of regular pokemon fans. My channel is Alec Azzam and the video title is 'A Thorough Review of Pokemon Red and Blue'. It took quite a while to do and I am looking to get better. Thank you for your time!

Alec Azzam

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...
Can’t watch it now; too late. Will try to later.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Hi, this would be considered to be advertising/spam. Talking about your review on the forums pretty much falls into those categories.

Status
Not open for further replies.