• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A thought

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
God won't judge only if you believe in him, God will judge us for our actions, beeing good or evil to others, helping others, respecting, what have you done for your own people and what you let go for other's happyness.
God will never appear to us when we dought in him, he will appear when we least expect it.

pikapikachiu

woudnt all this be a problem because no one will go to heaven because intelligence can be based on an absolute measure. this means that out of all knowledge out there, including things we dont know, everyone is pretty low on intelligence? like most statements so far have been people being smart relative to what we know. but what about stuff that the human race hasnt discovered or proved yet?

Malanu

Est sularus oth mith
Your "thought" is just a thinly disguised attack against Pascals wager.
Pascals wager is kinda silly. Basically believe in god... cause you got nothing to loose! Seriously? I don't believe in god so what have I lost? Nothing. What have I gained? Nothing again. Not to mention that IF I understand the dogma correctly, belief for the sake of the reward (ie following a religion just to get the pleasant here after) is worse than not believing at all.

Wolf Prince

Lycan Seraph
Very random, yet still, paradise is a place for those who fight for what they want and don't want everyone to solve their problems, i mean what would be the world if everyone wanted everyone to do everything for them?

Chrysaries

Former shiny trader
Thumps up if you came here by curiosity and this thread could be a Rick Roll.

anyway i think theres something in what first post is saying. In sweden we call being overly kind etc just to come over something like money or a good grade (maybe sacrificing sex which god actually wants us to do?) "buttlicking" and i could imagine that non religious could go to heaven aswell.

Dunno if this is already a thing, but I just had a thought. What if God exists and judges us just as the bible says, but with one key difference.

Suppose he determines whether or not an individual can got to heaven according to intellect and reasoning skills, as opposed to faith.

Say he tests this by creating a universe with self-contained physical and logical restrictions that add up to ensure that his very existence is an impossibility, then adds organised religion with no logical justification for its validity. With these conditions established, He simply damns anybody who is taken in by the dogmatic nonsense espoused by theists, and rewards those who think for themselves.

Please no flaming or over-aggressive responses. This is just food for thought, not an attack on religion.

I have a thought.
If condoms exist why are millions of people born everyday~

Josiah

is your favorite
can this really be considered a thought if it's merely a copy and paste of some other internet intellectual at this point?

pkmnfn

DW Breeder
interesting... but would it really be fair for a person who is genetically smarter but a more cruel person to be rewarded? what you're saying is that Hitler, who though cruel is undeniably a genius, would be more rewarded than an kind homeless person?