• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Three-Round Rival Battle! Aim Towards Tomorrow!! (878)

Alloutℯ

Banned
The battle pretty much went how I expected. I thought maybe Sawyer could have beat Hawlucha with Slurpuff, but I'm not shocked at all by the result. Actually, I'm quite impressed with how Hawlucha has been doing battling Fairy-types.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan

Leonhart

Imagineer
Shota owning a Tatsubay made sense since Shota came from Houen, but I didn't think that he'd own a Peroream of all things, which seems more like a Millefeui Pokemon. Gekogashira defeating Shota's Juptile seemed very forced from my viewpoint, however.

The main good thing is that Ash didn't have to lose to Sawyer. I kinda got annoyed at the fact Ash looked like he had forgotten he had met Steven Stone in Hoenn then again I am not sure if Steven ever told Ash and them who he was. Then again them bringing Steven backkinda messed with the flow with Steven becoming Champion again when Wallace was the champion during the Hoenn region.