• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Three Team Scheme (303)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
So we saw Secret Bases now, although I wouldn't really consider Keanu's base a "secret" since it had a door and lights inside a cave lol. Interesting that 4Kids edited out the Pokemon Dolls when they should be perfectly fine. :/

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Team Magma and Team Aqua meeting each other could've been much better, especially since the names of the admins were wrong and they achieved nothing. :(

Even tho they mostly just bickered here, I thought that seeing Shelly and Tabitha was progress from a plot perspective at least cuz until now we hadn't seen Magma or Aqua's admins, just the low ranking grunts. :3

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Even tho they mostly just bickered here, I thought that seeing Shelly and Tabitha was progress from a plot perspective at least cuz until now we hadn't seen Magma or Aqua's admins, just the low ranking grunts. :3

Frankly, this episode would've been much better if it had showed Archie and Maxie confronting each other instead of Shelly and Tabitha. :/

Leonhart

Imagineer
That boy was such a wimp for the majority of the ep but it was good that he finally got some courage at the end. He certainly had courage when he was yelling at the crew at the start. It was nice to see Birch again.

Kazuki seemed pretty decent to me. Sure he needed help from Satoshi's friends to get his stolen Tutinin back from the Rocket-dan, but he wasn't a wimp, per se. Out of the one-off characters that we had to put up with in the Houen saga, Kazuki was the least memorable, although surely not the worst.

Daizy

I call you honey
Why in the heck did Tabitha from Team Magma and Shelly from Team Aqua think that the cave's ruins were the Cave of Origin, which is in Sootopolis City? Seems like a plot hole.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Why in the heck did Tabitha from Team Magma and Shelly from Team Aqua think that the cave's ruins were the Cave of Origin, which is in Sootopolis City? Seems like a plot hole.

Izumi and Homura didn't know the real cave's whereabouts, hence why they were searching. I simply wonder why we never saw the Cave of Origin subplot later in the saga.

Haha May is me when running
Wonder why we never saw the Cave of Origin

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
An alright episode. I liked seeing a Secret Base in the show, and I felt sorry for Keanu when his decorations were destroyed. It was cool to see Shelly's Carvanha use Hydro Pump.
7/10