• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Three Team Scheme (303)

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great episode.

Team Magma and Aqua were very mean. They destroyed the little boy's room.

And i loved to see Nincada.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Very good episode, I like seeing Shelly (I like her character even if she hasn't done too much especially in the last two/three episodes with Magma/Aqua showdown). I noticed too her name was Isabella here, although it is a better name (Was that a mistake though?) The Indigo/Rose Orb sounds also better then Blue/Red Orb.

KGB13

Man of Mystery
This was an alright episode to me. The only thing I really liked was when Prof. Birch fell and landed on that Loudred they keep waking up. Seeing TM and TA confront each other was kinda cool too. I think if that kids Nincada would have evolved into Shedinja and Ninjask, this episode would have been a whole lot better.

saar

Shiny Flygon
Team Aqua VS Team Magma was cool. I think it ended with a tie. Too bad the screentime wasn't given to Nincada.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was ok... It was cool seeing Team Magma and Team Aqua again. It was cool seeing Nincada for the 1st time. It was funny when Jessie kept telling being insistent that her Cascoon was a Silcoon. It was cool seeing a Secret Base in the Anime.

30/100

I liked this episode because of the whole Team Aqua vs Team Magma thing but I found the little kid and the Nincada part unnecessary.. Rate this episode 7/10

Vernikova

Champion
Finally some Aqua and Magma action even though it wasn't very much. Too bad their rivalry will only go downhill from here. Anyway, this was a fairly good episode. The character of the day was a little whiny but not too bad especially since he got a reaction from May.

Archangel Azazel

Fallen Angel
I really enjoyed this episode. Some good interaction between both Magma and Aqua... and Team Rocket XP I felt bad for the kids destroyed secret base but well he had his Nincada.

7threst

This episode was pretty great with both seeing Team Magma and Team Aqua. Every time they make an appearance during the anime, you know that there is something mysterious going on and that Ash and the others are clueless about it. I also liked how Jessie still is oblivious to the fact that her "Silcoon" is an Cascoon. Good episode for a filler.

Awesome that we got to see both Team Aqua and Team Magma in the same episode. :)
Even though I've played the gen III games the least, even I was disappointed the names of things in this episode were changed in the dub. :(

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Seeing Professor Birch again was cool; I especially liked how he fell off that cliff at the start. Team Rocket ambushing the COTD kid at his Secret Base was really cruel of them, and I found it funny how unimpressed Giovanni was with their scheme. Anyway, seeing Tabitha and Shelly in the anime was nice enough; too bad that Ash and friends were barely involved.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing a Secret Base on the show finally but I didn't like how the dub used the wrong names for the two orbs and Shelly and Tabitha as well. At least we saw Team magma and aqua confronting each other.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Good episode all around. I liked the part at the beginning, when Satoshi's friends were training and they saw Odamaki-hakase, who we hadn't seen in a while. And I also liked it when they first went into the cave and found that door that led into the kid's base. I really liked when Satoshi went down the String Shot to get to where the Rocket-dan was with Tutinin too. My biggest complaint was the Aqua-dan and Magma-dan getting short scenes.

Team Magma and Team Aqua meeting each other could've been much better, especially since the names of the admins were wrong and they achieved nothing. :(

Zamin

This was a really good episode. I loved seeing the Magma and Aqua feud play out. It is so cool seeing Aqua and Magma after encountering them in the games. Maybe we will get to see the legendary Pokemon eventually!

That boy was such a wimp for the majority of the ep but it was good that he finally got some courage at the end. He certainly had courage when he was yelling at the crew at the start. It was nice to see Birch again.