• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Togepi Mirage! (321)

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This episode traumatized me. Togepi evolved into a Togetic and was released. I like Togetic better than Togepi, but Misty's Togepi should've never evolved, Togepi fits Misty so well! And even more horrible is the fact that it's released... Misty should have kept it forever. I love Togepi/Togetic so much... I've grown attached to it in my youth, and then this happens... Brock was still awesome, and May's and Max's reactions when Misty pulled Brock by the ear were funny. And all those Togepi from the Paradise were so cute, while using Metronome! And Togepi/Togetic using Safeguard was really impressive! And Misty's Gyarados was also very impressive. This episode is horrible for me. It's not even that bad on it's own, but Togetic being released means I'll give this episode 1/10, it's so sad and traumatic to me... I'm thinking about this episode and I'm crying now. Not only teary eyes, but a rain of tears is coming out of me... Togetic should come back to Misty and be Misty's Pokemon for ever! When I saw this episode and the one before it for the first time, I hoped Misty would be a main character again. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it... Unfortunately, my negative expectations became reality...

You rather her carry around the sunny side up egg, then for it to be able to fly? You are right that it would have been nice for Misty to keep it but I rather it to be independent than to be dependent on Misty second after second. That was just boring.

I just wished they hadn't trolled us with the whole, (Finally when Togepi evolves, she'll release it.) Trolls!

It's good that Misty had 2 hoenn eps to herself.

I love her togetic because now it can finally battle because SOME people happen to complain how it didn't do anything in the entire span of johto. May is one of Misty's biggest fans!

Maybe the perfect solution would have been: Misty staying for ever, Togepi evolving in Hoenn and being a Togetic for ever, outside of the Poke Ball. Then it would have gotten plenty of screen time as a Togetic!

You rather her carry around the sunny side up egg, then for it to be able to fly? You are right that it would have been nice for Misty to keep it but I rather it to be independent than to be dependent on Misty second after second. That was just boring.

Sorry, but I really enjoy that naughty baby Pokemon who doesn't see danger. Togepi is so much fun to watch! I think Togepi fits Misty better than Togetic. I like the Pokemon Togetic better than the Pokemon Togepi, but Misty and Togepi are like an unbreakable couple for me (like Ash and Pikachu), they should be together (as trainer/Pokemon, and as friends, not in a shipping, of course!) without evolution and departure.

I just wished they hadn't trolled us with the whole, (Finally when Togepi evolves, she'll release it.) Trolls!

You are right about that! It would have been nice to see it as a Togetic for some more time. And it's just horrible in general, Togepi has been on the show for so long, and just gets dumped in two episodes... Misty should have kept Togetic forever!

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
Sorry, but I really enjoy that naughty baby Pokemon who doesn't see danger. Togepi is so much fun to watch! I think Togepi fits Misty better than Togetic. I like the Pokemon Togetic better than the Pokemon Togepi, but Misty and Togepi are like an unbreakable couple for me (like Ash and Pikachu), they should be together (as trainer/Pokemon, and as friends, not in a shipping, of course!) without evolution and departure

And what about the Azurill that she had? I know Togepi has been in the pan for the longest, but either two things had to happen. She would actually use Togepi or have it evolve. But to me Azurill was more of a match for her. They both are babies so I don't get the point. I just don't see how not using it helps her or Togepi.

And what about the Azurill that she had? I know Togepi has been in the pan for the longest, but either two things had to happen. She would actually use Togepi or have it evolve. But to me Azurill was more of a match for her. They both are babies so I don't get the point. I just don't see how not using it helps her or Togepi.

Sorry, I just think Togepi is cute and that it's funny, even though it didn't do much in battles, except for beating Pikachu in the battle against Ash for Totodile, and using Metronome a few times. But I still like Togepi! Azurill fits Misty as well, but not as much as Togepi... Togepi is just a classic, like Ash's Pikachu... I admit nostalgia plays a big role here... Sure, Azurill is a baby as well, but Togepi is Misty's anime signature Pokemon, like Ash having Pikachu as his outside-of-the-PokeBall signature Pokemon. That Pokemon shouldn't evolve or get released.

Vernikova

Champion
Finally, Togepi is gone and it will never return again. It was Misty's most annoying Pokemon and it's the sole cause of why I disliked Misty for a good stretch of her run. There was nothing redeemable for an egg that did nothing but get in the way. Anyway, Misty using Gyarados was really cool to see and I'm glad that Togepi finally did something useful by evolving.

7threst

This episode was great. The dramatic and emotional ending with Togetic saying goodbye to Misty and seeing Misty's Gyarados and all the action. This episode was in so many ways interesting and great that this certainly was memorable for me. Truly a masterpiece in my opinion.

zhixun

It is nice to see the deep relationship between Kasumi and Togechick. Generally nice episode in my opinion. Just hope that Kasumi will visit here someday, even in the side stories.

minerswhocraft

Misty Come Back!
Gosh darn it Pokemon! Trying to make a grown man cry again! Nearly did it this time, though you only got watery eyes!

Like everyone else seems to be saying, this was the best episode of the Advanced Generation series so far. (wonder why that is? Couldn't be Misty could it? hmm...)

My biggest problem however was... WHAT THE HELL WRITERS?!? It's bad enough that we feel bad about Misty being stuck at a gym! Now we know she is stuck at the gym WITHOUT her beloved Togepi! Togepi was one of the funniest characters in the show and his voice work was always fantastic! So once again we have to say goodbye to Misty knowing that she is returning to the gym even MORE ALONE than before!

Well Misty, wherever you are today, I certainly hope you get the chance to reunite with your Togepi/Togetic and get to set back out on your quest to become a Water Pokemon Master. We know it's not fair that you're stuck in your gym.

Sad to see Misty let go a Pokemon that she had for such along time. :(

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I liked the fact Togepi finally evolved,however,Misty letting it go wasn't great at all.I did like seeing Gyarados incinerate Shedinja,though.
5/10

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
In this episode, my favourite part was Misty's Togepi evolving into Togetic, but disappointed that she left it behind at the Mirage Kingdom.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I must say I'm not a huge Togetic fan but seeing Misty's Togepi finally evolve into one felt like such a milestone ha ha. Seeing Misty and Togetic separate made me sad however. What a tearful ending.

Misty without Togepi/Togetic by the end of this episode was such a strange thing and my favorite scene was when Misty used Gyarados.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
but I just wish Misty had stayed with the AG cast...

Agreed cuz I felt that she had a cool and mature personality in this episode that would've been fun to see in the Hoenn cast, but sadly she still had gym leader duties to fulfill in Cerulean's gym.

Zamin

It is so sad that Togetic and Misty had to split ways, I hope that they can make their back to each other one day.

This was such a cool saga, the start of this series was a bit poor but the last couple of episodes have really picked up, which is good.