• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Togepi Mirage! (321)

[BANNER][/BANNER];383; yes, i finally saw it. igot a dvd with some of the episodes.
togetic sounds a lot cuter than togepi

it was sooo sad when togetic left misty. i almost cried

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
This was a very good episode. I'm really going to miss Togepi :(

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
This episode probably has one of the most saddest seasons ever. I enjoyed Togepi for the whole time it was on the screen, and now it's in another world. :(

I ALWAYS cry when I watch this ending. I get full of tears and I have to wipe them down.

milenadrg

Great episode! Misty finnaly uses her Boring Egg in action and it FINNALY evoloved(I waited for that moment soo long). But it was sad when Togetic was leaving...

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I'm too sad to watch Togetic leave Misty, I hope someday those two will unite again.

Touching ending, I almost cried the first time I watched it. 10/10

firestar319

The Marauder
It was so sad to see Togetic leave Misty, after all the time they've been together. Hopefully we'll see Togetic again.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Togetic was really powerfull. and i loved to see the general arrested.

Too bad that Togetic left....

6/10

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Both episodes were quite good, it's nice to see Misty again (It's interesting that when a previous girl member comes and meets the current one it's about 2-3 episodes, Dawn?May were 3 episodes).

It's sad that Togetic had to go (It's about time that it evolved). That villain was quite evil really (And seems forgotten when people discuss the most evil ones).

KGB13

Man of Mystery
It was great to see Togepi evolve, but it was sad to see it go, especially since it's been with Misty since Kanto.

I really didn't like the first episode of this story, but this one was good.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Well it looks like this was the final episode of the Togepi arc. I liked it, sort of. Things in the beginning got really weird once Misty's Togepi transported them to that weird dimension (the Togepi Paradise). I loved all of the Togepi that were seen there; even if they were injured. I was upset that the General guy managed to get his hands on Misty's Togepi halfway through the episode. Thankfully, Ash and friends found the guy and they confronted him. Seeing the Togepi enter the real world was neat, but seeing Misty's Togepi evolve into Togetic was the best part! I almost cried when Misty had to leave her Togetic behind. I was just starting to like Togetic, but it just disappeared. It was a sad ending, but it was a great episode in its own right. This one gets a 8/10.

G50

No longer posting
This episode was cool. It was great to see Togepi evolve into Togetic. Togetic is a much better Pokemon to me. It was sad to see Misty and Togetic having to part ways at the end. It was great to find out that Misty had a Gyrados and that it learned Flamethrower. It was definitely useful against the Shedinja.

69/100

hever

022611229PM
I was surprise to see how small Togetics are. Wow. Sucks that Togepi evolved. She's so much cuter than Togetic. But overall I like it. Saying goodbyes are not the best episodes, but I really like them.

9/10

Jnmisty

I like the part when Misty grabs a pokeball and chosing Gradyos. It is like Misty had a secret weapon all this time that really surprised Ash in a big way.

Blessed

ONE OF THE BEST EPISODES :) Misty battled with her gyarados it was so epic & I loved how surprised Ash was at her controlling one Ash now learned never to underestimate her & LOL May "Wow with just one attack?"

This episode traumatized me. Togepi evolved into a Togetic and was released. I like Togetic better than Togepi, but Misty's Togepi should've never evolved, Togepi fits Misty so well! And even more horrible is the fact that it's released... Misty should have kept it forever. I love Togepi/Togetic so much... I've grown attached to it in my youth, and then this happens... Brock was still awesome, and May's and Max's reactions when Misty pulled Brock by the ear were funny. And all those Togepi from the Paradise were so cute, while using Metronome! And Togepi/Togetic using Safeguard was really impressive! And Misty's Gyarados was also very impressive. This episode is horrible for me. It's not even that bad on it's own, but Togetic being released means I'll give this episode 1/10, it's so sad and traumatic to me... I'm thinking about this episode and I'm crying now. Not only teary eyes, but a rain of tears is coming out of me... Togetic should come back to Misty and be Misty's Pokemon for ever! When I saw this episode and the one before it for the first time, I hoped Misty would be a main character again. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it... Unfortunately, my negative expectations became reality...

Blessed

It's good that Misty had 2 hoenn eps to herself.
This episode traumatized me. Togepi evolved into a Togetic and was released. I like Togetic better than Togepi, but Misty's Togepi should've never evolved, Togepi fits Misty so well! And even more horrible is the fact that it's released... Misty should have kept it forever. I love Togepi/Togetic so much... I've grown attached to it in my youth, and then this happens... Brock was still awesome, and May's and Max's reactions when Misty pulled Brock by the ear were funny. And all those Togepi from the Paradise were so cute, while using Metronome! And Togepi/Togetic using Safeguard was really impressive! And Misty's Gyarados was also very impressive. This episode is horrible for me. It's not even that bad on it's own, but Togetic being released means I'll give this episode 1/10, it's so sad and traumatic to me... I'm thinking about this episode and I'm crying now. Not only teary eyes, but a rain of tears is coming out of me... Togetic should come back to Misty and be Misty's Pokemon for ever! When I saw this episode and the one before it for the first time, I hoped Misty would be a main character again. I didn't expect it, but I hoped it... Unfortunately, my negative expectations became reality...

I love her togetic because now it can finally battle because SOME people happen to complain how it didn't do anything in the entire span of johto. May is one of Misty's biggest fans!