• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A totally not so boring thread title introducing myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar Wizard

So ye, hey!

I'm new but not at all new to the main series at hand here.

I'm Luke. I'm generally a nice person. Even if I do appear as a non-proactive person. I'm 23 and I just don't feel the teenager in me like I used to but I do have my moments.

It's nice to be here, and to be around. Looking forward to meeting new people. I do work, so if I somehow have to reply to something, you'll probably have to give me some time because I am busy now and then. Even when I'm not working, I'll just mess around on League or do some random things on Pokemon Sun which I just completed and currently thinking of a way to get a 6IV foreign [To England] Ditto for breeding purposes. Right now I'm just Wonder Trading and filling my Pokedex up little by little because even if it is boring and people troll by sending jank. I mean getting the odd breedjects and different 'Mons is alright and all so whenever I have time to kill or just be completely bored, Wonder Trade seems to take me away for a little while.

I'm actually considering if I should buy Moon or not too because I absolutely loved playing through Gen 7 in Sun and felt challenged.

Back to the main topic, hello, don't be afraid to talk or something, and I'll see if I remain active here for more than just a small while!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.