• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Trainer and Child Reunion (567)

HoennMaster

So I can't find this anywhere....but WHY did Aaron "release" Wurmple? And what made him go back to try and find it?

pokefan16

umm im kinda wondering about the animation its kinda ummm you know just look at beautifly it has a big head i think mays beautifly is fine than this aaron's kinda big head

Aaron never lost to TR, his Pokemon were acting without their trainer and Carnivine managed to get a lucky hit on Vespiquen. Drapion looked round to see if she was ok (Because the DARK type is nice like that) and got hit with Poison Tail. They then got back up almost straight away. They never actually lost.

Drapion is probably madly in love with Vespiquen or something o_O

And it saddens me that this episode wasn't all that great. I was hoping for something better from an Elite Four episode, especially one with Aaron. Personally, I would have liked to see more insight on his character, not just a bland backstory with him being a jerk to a Wurmple... *sigh*

Also, it is interesting that Ash might potentially battle the Elite Four in order to win the League. In all the other seasons it was pretty much just a tournament between the top Trainers, nothing like the games.

Torpoleon

Team Rockets pokemon beat Aarons?

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
The scene where Aaron met up with his Beautifly almost made me cry. Also, Aaron's Drapion seems to be really powerful - the powerhouse of Aaron's team.

lunarshadow

Hadou Aprentice
So I can't find this anywhere....but WHY did Aaron "release" Wurmple? And what made him go back to try and find it?

Aaron "released" his Wurmple because they were constantly battling but never one a single battle. Aaron abandoned it, it ran away, he came back, but it wasn't there anymore.

Manchee

extra toasty
This episode was kind of cute. I will like to see Aaron in the English dub when this episode airs in the U.S.

He didn't think he was making it strong and thought that by releasing it that it could become strong on its own D':

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I can't wait to see it in the US. Season 11 is really bringing tears to my eyes, as flashbacks from Season 1 are coming back in a few episodes.

Not a terrible episode, per se, just a little slow, and empty.
I couldn't quite catch why it was that Aaron left Wurmple in the first place, and why so much attention was paid to that damned Skorupi (not a fan of it, or it's evo).
I like Aaron's character (and his green 'do'), but to be beaten by TR's Carnivine and Seviper, is incredibly weak, and just doesn't paint a good impression of the first member of the E4. Thankfully Lucian or Cynthia haven't been painted that way.

kemal07

im so disapointed in how aaron was introduced it was good to see him though. they should of made a more catchy and unique storyline instead of him looking for his wurmple. animations are fine ...actually good nothin to exagerate about.

Dattebayo

Banned
It seems that all the girls adore Aaron, including Officer Jenny, despite being the weakest of the Elite Four due to his use of Bug type pokemon, which are one of the weakest types in the series. Speaking of being the weakest of the Elite Four, even in his flashbacks with his Wrumple, he's still a sore loser. It's also about time that Ash finally remembered his Butterfree and questions where he is right now.

Unfortunately, I was disappointed in this episode. It seemed...bland, I guess would be the word. My favorite part was probably Ash finally remembering his Butterfree. About time he got some mention in the series again. Well, that and seeing a new E4 member.

Brumrha

Banned
Hmm... I'd never thought that Aaron would make all the young girls squeal like little piggies.

In any case, I probably think that he's here to show us that all bugs are useful, not just Heracross. However, what's been eating me in this is what the hell is the Skorupi here for?

& they've found a Beautifly that just so happens to be the Wurmple that Aaron has been with since his childhood, as we can see since she recognized him immediately.

Lastly, I actually think he became more of a real man than in the past, but then again, this all happened in his childhood, so it's not much out of the ordinary...

*continues to linger around*

Sparkleo

Low on power...
In any case, I probably think that he's here to show us that all bugs are useful, not just Heracross. However, what's been eating me in this is what the hell is the Skorupi here for?

Now that I think about it, I never did have a bug regular in my teams in any generation...

I'm glad Aaron reunited with his Wurmple/Beautifly again, despite his little rant wen he was younger.

Last edited:

Alloute

Not Banned
It was a good episode, I liked all the Bug Pokemon, but wasn't Beautifly's head too big?

Sparkleo

Low on power...
So, Ash wants to be part of the Elite 4 team or did I just misheard what he said?

He wants to face the entire Sinnoh E4 and Champion Cynthia.

He only encountered a couple of each team before heading to Sinnoh:
Bruno
Lance (As a G-Man, undercover agent)
Lorelei/Prima
Agatha
Drake
Koga (as Kanto Gym Leader)

Last edited:

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was quite good. It was cool to see a Skourupi. I felt bad for Aaron and Wurmple in his flashback. I’m also glad to see Aaron and Beautifly have their reunion.