• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Trainer and Child Reunion (567)

HoennMaster

Wow, no matter how many times someone explains it, someone has to post something stupid about Aaron's Pokémon.

Tf5174

I was hopping Aaron
would have bug pokemon like vanonet......etc

Vernikova

Champion
I didn't like this episode that much to be honest. Aaron's story was pretty dull and it didn't catch my attention that much. Officer Jenny as a fangirl was creepy and funny at the same time for me. It's not every episode that we get to see her act like this so I find it refreshing to see her act this way. Some of the BGM in this episode was nice, especially the music during the battle scene. Aaron's pokémon seemed weak but that didn't bother me that much anyway.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I saw this episode this morning and it wasn't that good.

I wouldn't have thought one of the Elite Four's Pokemon could be caught off guard so easily.

The part about Wurmple leaving to get stronger for him was nice though, it showed how close they actually were.

ToonNess64

seeing the flashback of ash's butterfree made me hope he would come and join beutifly in fighting team rocket, oh well, i should kinda know that wouldnt happen because Ash and co. are in Sinnoh while Butterfree is in Kanto, but everything is possible, i hope that if Ash ever goes fighting Aaron, that his Butterfree would return and team up with him fighting Aaron and his Beutifly, that would Rock :)

wait did someone say that Butterfree got another mention in this season? can somebody tell me which episode it is please?

because Butterfree is one of my most favourite Pokemons, so i am alwais hoping for him to return to ash one day, at least helping him out in a fight with some strong trainer because he has a female Butterfree to love with :p
;012;

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Very good episode but I wanted that Ash will ask Aaron to fight 1 on 1 battle.
But it's strange how his Beautifly back after so many years.

Notice that Aaron looked almost exactly the same in the flashback as in the rest of the episode. It seems that as he aged he only got taller, with no wardrobe or hairdue changes at all. I love Drapion and Vespiquen, so I when it showed both being thrashed by TR I was surprised. How a E4 member can get anywhere close to being beaten by TR is beyond me.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It was good to see how Ash is stil remember his Butterfree, it was great. and Aaron was great too...

wobbanut

Team Awesome
This episode wasn't that interesting, probably because I consider Aaron to be by far the weakest of all the Sinnoh Elite 4 (I could beat him in my sleep), but I did like the part where he's finally reunited with his former wurmple, now a beautifly. The flashback to where he got rid of it is so sad, but at least they were finally reunited now that Aaron knows better.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
It was the worst debut of an Elite Four member. Period.

I didn't like the overall story. Aaron was too soft, I expect Elite Four members to be strict and at least tough. Then again, Bug type trainers are generally weak since Bug types aren't very strong.

Beautifly was cute, I miss May's though. 2/10

Armaldo48

Great episode, especially because Aaron is my favourite elite four member.
I only wonder how Seviper and Carnivine were able to knock out 2 of Aaron's Pokemon.

10/10

JohnLee

It was the worst debut of an Elite Four member. Period.

I didn't like the overall story. Aaron was too soft, I expect Elite Four members to be strict and at least tough. Then again, Bug type trainers are generally weak since Bug types aren't very strong.

Beautifly was cute, I miss May's though. 2/10

I would have to disagree. I liked the overall story. How was Aaron too soft?! He yelled at his wurmple for losing the battle and it ran off to become stronger! I don't picture a soft person doing that.

STICKTOPIA

I just simply can't believe that Ash mentioned Butterfree. Mentioning Caterpie in that other episode was shocking enough. That just says that Butterfree isn't completely forgotten and how Ash still has a chance of seeing it again. He did say that he wonders where it is and how/what it's doing.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I would have to disagree. I liked the overall story. How was Aaron too soft?! He yelled at his wurmple for losing the battle and it ran off to become stronger! I don't picture a soft person doing that.

I think he could've been more like the other Elite Four members. Strong. I thought of him as weak for some reason.

Yelling at a Wurmple for losing? Wurmple are weak, they always lose.

JohnLee

I think he could've been more like the other Elite Four members. Strong. I thought of him as weak for some reason.

Yelling at a Wurmple for losing? Wurmple are weak, they always lose.

Eh, but then people would complain that all the elite four member are the same. Haha agreed, which is why it ran off and became a strong beautifly!

KGB13

Man of Mystery
I know Bug Types aren't known for their strength but who gets beat by TR??? The only highlights of this episode were the Butterfree flashback and Aaron getting his Beautifly back. Overall this was an OK episode.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It was an okay episode I guess. Jenny was kind of funny as a fangirl, it's like alright calm down girl.

Although I thought Ash and co already knew about Aaron or gotten a mention, yet Ash was like "Who;s he?" and Brock say nobody got to see an E4 trainer train, does Lucian VS Dawn count?.

If TR could defeat Aaron then he has no chance in hell with defeating Cynthia who has managed to defeat TG's Pokemon and I think TR at one point.

It was nice hearing about Butterfree again and seeing flashback, they do seem to remember quite a bit in this season like the Thunderstone for example. And Jessie/James don't immediately forget Cacnea/Dustox in the next episode either where they mention them still.