• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Trip Down Memory Train (891)

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It was nice seeing how Clemont and Bonnie first met Bunnelby. Diggersby was such a brute however, tho I was pleased that Clemont and Bonnie helped train Bunnelby and befriended him after that. :D

While it was good decision to let us see how Clemont met his Bunnelby, it seemed too late in the region and kind of pointless since it didn't evolve or change at all.

LilligantLewis

Bonnie stan
While it was good decision to let us see how Clemont met his Bunnelby, it seemed too late in the region and kind of pointless since it didn't evolve or change at all.

I also wish the episode had ended with showing Clemont and Bonnie meeting Ash in XY01.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I liked seeing some of Citron's backstory from before he met Satoshi, especially since we also got some insight into how Citron got his Horubee. Horubee's past was interesting, if not a bit predictable, although I enjoyed the train subplot.

It's been a long time since we had a punny episode title. And thank goodness the dub didn't actually skipped this episode, because it was an important part of Clemont and Bunnelby's character development.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Horubee probably should've evolved here in retrospect since it was too weak at this point in the Kalos saga. So I wish he had toughened up.

Joesterr

Banned
Not the most exciting episode, but I'm glad to see some origins to Bunnelby. Needed for an entire episode? I don't think so. But at least we got something special out of it; Clemont, Bonnie and Bunnelby starting out before meeting Ash and Pikachu.

I don't think Bunnelby needed all this attention either 'cause the little hare was about as interesting as watching paint dry.