• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Triumphant Return! The Alola Champion!! (1201)

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Its not 'debatable' lmao
Ash is the Alola REGION Champion, he's been referred to as the SAME title as other champions have been, along with league champion coz he's that as well
Stop the ambiguity, it's clear as day

Why did they not change SM Ash art style in the flashbacks?

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
Why did they not change SM Ash art style in the flashbacks?
Guess they thought SM Ash was similar enough to JN Ash to not warrant an artstyle change as SM was just last series ago
Plus, it wasnt really a typical still flashback, it was a whole video flashback, like that old scene playing again, would be weird to edit that just to change the artstyle

Starswirl Pikachu

Going back to visit the island gang for a bit, lets see how it goes. Normally when characters not in the main crew go off on side quests and the like its usual that they are not seen again but this time was a little different. In addition to helping solve the mystery of Lillies father's disappearance we also get to see the homecoming. Its pretty surprising and maybe shows that Ash has a little better connection with Alola or something?

Anyway its time for a Battle royal 4 way battle. I gotta say that it speaks volumes that everyone tried to knock out Pikachu first but even with that they were not able to. It might get kind of weird around the house with Gladion keeping Lillie and also with the other Lillie there too, like maybe they should give the Ultra beast Lillie a different nickname? It seemed like a decent enough fighter so I guess we will see what happens.

The battle was good although it might have been neat to see some of the after effects of the super attacks on the surruonding terrain.

SerGoldenhandtheJust

Deluded Dreamer
This is still one of the most satisfying episodes of the entire anime for me, and is honestly so gratifying as an Ash fan. JN will always have my gratitude for this ep and Finals IV and what it meant for Ash, those two really help give enough closure to bid Ash farewell

Omar6662

Stronger than E4? Volkner caused more problems to Ash and Pikachu in their battle, despite not teaming up with 2 other trainers.

I agree that Ash is on champion level, but not because he defeated Kukui. He has far more important feats than that.
40 episodes before and I only achieved it with motor skill and in that 40 episode foltalecio a lot defeating whales a former champion drasna raihar and even so incineroar collided with z move with pikachy's unlike metagross which flash canon was dominated by a single lightning bolt that he speaks quite well incineroar

Last edited: