1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Unova League Evolution (769)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Jan 10, 2013.

1. lolipiece

lolipiece Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Stop with the recap!

The show isn't over.

2. KKS-Lapras

KKS-Lapras Well-Known Member

Flash back of everything that's taken place.

3. playerking

playerking Sick of dealing with idiots.

His hopes of winning the league are.

And as Iris and Cilan find Ash, Ash runs to them and the episode ends.

4. The Great Butler

The Great Butler Hush, keep it down

Boy does this episode sound like it was a waste of time...

5. Aura Flare Riolu

Aura Flare Riolu Cutest Riolu around!

Better luck next generation Ash.

6. KKS-Lapras

KKS-Lapras Well-Known Member

Ugh, this Meleotta ending song..., time for something new, lol.

7. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

8. Locormus

Locormus Can we please get the old forum back?

Seriously, nobody else saw that the pokeball Ash was holding was 3D rendered? No comments on this?

Worst league ever, that's for sure..

9. Lucario At Service

10. Sushi

Sushi unspecified Staff Member Super Mod

The announcement's still in effect and won't change in the immediate future. So please, if you mainly want to tell people what happens, follow Locormus' example and put it all in one post.

This also counts for quick notes-disguised-as-comments, which in itself don't really qualify as a proper review. And for the record, "proper" doesn't mean you have to comment on the entire 22-minute-broadcast, but stuff like, "Nice, *insert occurrence*" certainly won't do.

Sankyuu~

11. Raptor_Crow

Raptor_Crow I lied to you all

Glad Booster defeated Lucario. Looking at the images, I noticed Virgil defeated Kotetsu with five Pokémon. How many Pokémon did Kotetsu use there?

I'm fine with the results. I don't mind Satoshi losing to Kotetsu as they're both best friends and then in the next round the person who is more tactical defeated the person who has a head-on battling style. Virgil defeated Kotetsu and that was the only result that would have worked, also it made Virgil not be pointless in this League which was a plus. No way was the ditz going to defeat the level-headed guy, so yeah, I am cool with the Isshu League.

Also I don't really care for battle tournament arcs anyway and we all know Satoshi wasn't going to win the entire League. I'm just laid back on his loss.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
  12. Lucario At Service

I think Kotetsu used 6 in his match against Virgil. Also i think When Lucario fought Flareon, Virgil still had 3 pokemons left to use (though i am not sure about this yet).

13. (P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N) AshXSerena = Canon

great episode, easily the best league ever

10/10

14. nuzamaki90

nuzamaki90 Well-Known Member

Too bad the only time we saw Leafeon was in it's introduction, I was hoping it would be the one to beat Lucario and give Snivy a pat on the back :p

15. Sayho1234

Sayho1234 Well-Known Member

What place did Ash finish in?

16. Lucario At Service

Obviously, Top 8.

His match against Kotetsu was a Top 8 one after all.

17. Almighty Zard

Almighty Zard He has returned.

which just goes to show that people shouldn't assume Ash will always "stick to course" if you get what I mean.

So Kotetsu only had five pokemon after all huh? Reminds me of me^^;

18. Graham Aker

Graham Aker Well-Known Member

Lol @ Dino. He came a long way didn't he? He was definitely the second strongest person this league.

19. Raptor_Crow

Raptor_Crow I lied to you all

I saw the images on Filb.de and yes, Kotetsu did use six Pokémon against Virgil. Kotetsu defeated three of Virgil's Pokémon, but Virgil only used five.

Booster defeated Lucario with a Fire-type move like I was hoping. Good move from Virgil switching out Eifie for a Fire-type to battle a part Steel-type.

As you know, Lucario isn't weak against Psychic-type attacks. Now there's a matter of making out what Kotetsu's six Pokémon is (need a bigger shot).

20. Lucario At Service

Well here is the team that was used by the others,

Dino - Darmanitan, Mandibuzz, Cofagrigus, Leavanny, Galvantula, Druddigon.

Ramone - Lilligant, Stoutland, Beartic, Seismitoad, Chandelure (couldn't identify his 6th one as there isn't a HQ image yet).

The team which Kotetsu used against Virgil is also mostly unknown except Lucario and Hydreigon (the other 4, i couldn't identify because of LQ image).