1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Venipede Stampede (681)

Discussion in 'Pokémon - Black & White' started by Serebii, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Castelia City - Venipede Panic!

Ash & Co. have finally made it to Castelia City, and as such, Ash is eager to challenge Burgh to a gym match to earn his third badge. However, when he finds Burgh, he learns that a group of Venipede have started attacking the city. Before they know it, the group has turned into a huge swarm. Will Ash & Burgh be able to protect the city?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

2. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

After reaching the city and some minor things, Ash saved a Venipede who was stuck in a pipe line. But while saving it Ash got poisoned.

Forgot to mention that the TR plot has started in the beginning of this episode.

After the Venipede swarm, Ash meets up with Trip who is fighting the swarm using Lampent and some guy who seems to me like could be the Mayor of the city.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Yay hatooooooboooooooooooooooooo

4. Hydreigon

Hydreigon The Dark Dragon

Which one?

5. Pepsi_Plunge

Satoshi's obviously lol it evolved, I wouldn't go yay for Shootis but Shootis appeared it actually evolved with a scene where they both were in.

6. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

Trip's or Ash's, most likely Trip's, had it shown any new moves, or not.

7. Pepsi_Plunge

Yes they were sending the Fushide away, but Mamepato was starting to have problems doing it, Shooti appeared with his and then Mamepato evolved to help.

They were now informed of the Team Rockter vs Plasma stuff and are going with the Professor, epsiode ends with them saying goodbye to Arty in an helicopter(they are in it with the professor).

Anyway overall good episode.

8. playerking

playerking Not in the mood.

Cool to Tranquil's, Best Wishes keeps getting better, so what was the fourth Pokemon that had flamethrower?

Did Ash Oak/Juniper, Tranquil?

9. Hydreigon

Hydreigon The Dark Dragon

Did Tranquil learned any new move?

10. Pepsi_Plunge

Pansear, Darmanitan, Pignite, Lampent.

No he went with the professor right away to the rockets, so he couldn't make any trade, she is with him, if he does it it will most likelly be in the Gym episode.

11. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

As far as i know, it didn't learn any new moves.

12. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

I liked the way Pidove evolved. That huge muscular body scene was funny.
    Any idea where our heroes are heading now? Resort desert would be my first guess.

13. KibaLG8

KibaLG8 Well-Known Member

Funny how we get the sketches showing Tranquil the day before BW022 airs, which involves Pidove evolving.... so much for guessing when it evolves.haha but its great it evolved.:D

You've missed quite alot, there was a TR VS TP Preview showing the Group in some desert, so yeah its the Resort Desert.:D

14. Pepsi_Plunge

They said and showed Resort desert 300 times at the end of the episode, where you really seeing it? lol.

15. Umbilical Noose

Umbilical Noose Bonzo Nut

Two evolution in four episodes is a way to go. But it won't look quite good if she won't be used in the gym.

Well this was all due to the lagging.

16. Nacreous

Nacreous Leveling Up

Can someone post a pic or more of Ash's Tranquil?

17. Pepsi_Plunge

18. Nacreous

Nacreous Leveling Up

19. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

Episode Pictures are up on the site

20. adyniz

adyniz Bulbapædist

Isn't Ash's Hatoboh using Aerial Ace? Quick attack's animation is a slight different one.
    [IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/022/356.jpg[/IMG139]
    I'm pretty sure it's Ash's.