• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Venipede Stampede (681)

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Isn't Ash's Hatoboh using Aerial Ace? Quick attack's animation is a slight different one.
[IMG139]http://filb.de/content/anime/bw/022/356.jpg[/IMG139]
I'm pretty sure it's Ash's.

Or maybe it's Trip's

gliscor&yanmega

I haven't watched it but from the pictures is seems like a great episode.

Looks like we get new characters in this episode. A male with Blue hair, a female with Red hair, and a talking Meowth...oh wait a second they're not new they're team rocket, almost didn't recognize them due to the fact they haven't been any episodes for a while now. Glad to see they're back. Looks like the Team Rocket plot is focused on a bit in this episode too, a start up for the next two episodes.

Venipede seemed cool, kind of cute at times too.

Trip has Lampent which is cool since I like that Pokemon's line up, so hopefully it stays with him and uses it a bit. Also looks like Tranquil is still with him.

Ash's Pidove evolved, so it ended up being the first to evolve on Ash's team after all, although it wasn't the first evolution of the show, Sandile got that honor, still second is good. Hopefully it's in the gym.

Arty is awesome as always.

Herdier is a police Pokemon too it seems.

Nurse Joy doing some stuff too, although I could do without Audino but then again when you see one the other most likely is just around the corner.

Juniper sees some strange things happening and goes to Ash for help, now they are off to Desert Resort it seems, so the Team Rocket and Team Plasma plot does take part in the Desert Resort, interesting.

Nacreous

Fire trainer
I wonder how Gust will be upgraded...Tranquil won't keep Gust forever.It might be replaced with Air Slash but Air Slash and Air Cutter in the same moveset kinda seems...blah>.>

Teshub

Banned
Did someone actually watch the episode? What is going on with TR?

RickHoenn

Banned
It was an amazing episode, our heroes arrive in Castelia City, Arty is not in the mood to battle and that Venipede infest... Jenny uses Herdier yay! Trip is so ****ing arrogant. :p

Team Rocket plot started right here :eek: It's been awhile since they last appeared, after being in the show for 600+ consecutive episodes. and Giovanni is finally leavin' his office!

Ash's first evo in Best Wishes! AMAZING! :D Tranquill look so cool, I wonder when and where Sewaddle is going to evolve...

Oh yeah, Juniper arrives and they aim for Desert Resort, epic villanious teams battle is coming!!!

Dax

Legend
Judging by the voices, I imagine Trip's Tranquill is definitely male. Really love the difference between them. I'm very interested to see them battle someday.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Yea it was Trips' who used Aerial Ace.... Pidove's face when it was saved by Trip's Tranquil was hilarious.xD

Ask me in a PM for the link, it is up, but yeah, thats all I will say.:p

gliscor&yanmega

After watching the episode, it was even better then it looked for me.

Knowing what's being said would help in this episode though. I'm sure I heard Ash say "Battle" at the end to Trip, and whatever Trip said it seemed to disturb Ash and Pikachu based on their faces. Knowing what's being said would also give a better understanding of the Team Rocket plot. It seems that whatever Team Rocket is doing had a connection with Venipede going to Castelia City.

It seems like Trip is still taking pictures, he was taking a picture of a Venipede in the background, that or checking his Pokedex.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I don't think anybody expected Pidove to evolve in this episode.

I saw the photos. I'll watch it later.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
I don't think anybody expected Pidove to evolve in this episode.

I saw the photos. I'll watch it later.

A few did actually.

Misty Lover17

Water Trainer
So Pidove evolved. This is absolutely amazing , though, not surprising either. She really got ignored like all the other 1st stage birds.

Also, I want Venipede to be caught by Ash. Ash did have a bond with one of the Venipede's, but I hope Arty's presence wouldn't lower the chance of it being captured. I think they would be really good friends.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
Finally, Pidove evolved! Too bad we didn't see Tranquillxshipping (just kidding!).

I liked this episode.