• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A very Tricky Doubles Team 6v6

DragonSkull94

The Heartless Hero
This is a Trick Room Doubles Team. Audino first starts Trick Room while Scrafty protects it with Fake Out. From there Audino serves as a supporter with Helping Hand, Heal Pulse, Encore and it’s ability; Healer. Scrafty at first is no big threat but once she takes out 1 or 2 opponents her attack rises to a dangerous point due to Moxie. Rhyperior will be dealing the most damage of the team because of STAB Rock Slide and Earthquake hitting both opponents at the same time. Camerupt works well in Trick Room due to low speed and powerful Eruption. Jellicent is another Trick Room user who takes advantage of STAB Water Spout. Reuniclus hits hard with Life Orb whilst taking no damage from it (Magic Guard) and is another back up Trick Roomer.

Merlee (Audino) @ Red Card
Ability: Healer
Nature: Relaxed
EVs: 152 HP/ 178 Def/ 178 SpD
- Helping Hand
- Heal Pulse
- Trick Room
- Encore
The supporter of the group. Merlee will firstly use Trick Room to begin the chaos and then she can either power up the ally with Helping Hand, or restore their HP with Heal Pulse. Heal Pulse is especially useful with Jellicent and Camerupt because Audino can give them more rounds of Water Spout and Eruption respectively. Encore is there to mess around with the opponent. If Audino see’s the enemy use Reflect, Light Screen, Dragon Dance or whatever then she will catch them off guard and use Encore the render them screwed for a few turns making them vulnerable to the other sweepers. Red Card is because the rules of this tournament I’m entering this team in only permit 1 of each item. Besides there is only 1 Leftovers found in the game.

Francesca (Scrafty) @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252 HP/ 252 Atk/ 4 Def
- Fake Out
- Drain Punch
- Crunch
- Protect
Francesca once got +5 Atk due to Moxie once, proving how dangerous she is. Fake Out disables one of the opponents in the first turn of battle so that Audino cannot fail at getting Trick Room up. Drain Punch and Crunch are two decent dual STABs that doesn’t leave much to resist it. Drain Punch keeps Scrafty strong and health whilst Crunch and possibly lower defence opening more opportunities for a KO. Protect is so that she won’t take damage from opponents or from Rhyperior’s deadly Earthquake.

Thwomp (Rhyperior) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Brave
EVs: 252 Atk/ 80 HP/ 176 SpD
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Mega Horn
- Protect
This bloke will be doing the most damage in this team. Monstrous Atk, 2 STABs, both hit both opponents... ouch. Mega Horn is a filler for opposing Psychics who might want to use Trick Room in Trick Room negating the effects of Trick Room (if that makes sense). Darks and Grasses will go down with Mega Horn as well. Protect is...well... necessary for doubles. Focus Sash is to prepare for the fatal Water/Grass Attack.

Mt LavaLava (Camerupt) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Quiet
EVs: 252 SpA/ 128 Def/ 128 SpD
- Eruption
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
Terrible outside Trick Room, awesome within it. He out-slows a lot of stuff and has a deadly Eruption just waiting to burn some faces. Heat Wave is a backup is Eruption gets too weak and Audino isn’t around to heal. Earth Power is the next best thing for STAB to works well with Fire. And Protect... you know...

Stache (Jellicent) @ Absorb Bulb
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 252 SpA/ 178 HP/ 80 Def
- Water Spout
- Shadow Ball
- Recover
- Trick Room
Slow-ish, powerful-ish, bulky-ish, trick room-ish... you know. Water Spout can do decent damage providing Max SpA and STAB as well as Base Power 150-ish. Shadow Ball is the other STAB useful for killing other Ghosts and Psychics. Recover keeps Jellicent healthy so that it can continue Water Spouting, and Trick Room is mandatory for backup. Didn’t really know what item to pick here, so I went with Absorb Bulb to punish anything that wanted to use a Grass Type move.

Magiblot @ Life Orb
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP/ 4 Def/ 252 SpA
- Trick Room
- Focus Blast
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
This thing has punched many holes in many teams over the times. Psychic is not used because I just love using my Troll Face when I use Psyshock on Volcarona. Focus Blast is for the Dark rivals, most notable Tyranitar. I am lucky enough for Reuniclus to have Hidden Power Fighting, so I could alternatively use that over FB for more accuracy. Thunderbolt is because the team lacks a useful Electric Attack.

Other options:

Musharna is an option over Audino as it gets Telepathy to bypass Rhyperior’s Earthquake. It’s also slow, has helping hand, dual screens and hypnosis, but however makes the team weak to ghost and dark attacks.

Any suggestions?? They would be very useful!!!

DragonSkull94

The Heartless Hero
Come on people!! Why do u never rate my teams!! There must be something you have to critisize on!!

3.14kachu

2.72pic √(-1)nventor
Give the Leftovers to Audino and give Scrafty the Big Root, which will increase how much it heals on each Drain Punch.

I think Musharna is a good idea, but if you put it in, replace Reuniclus to preserve the synergy.