1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Village Homecoming! (761)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Oct 25, 2012.

1. gliscor&yanmega

gliscor&yanmega Well-Known Member

Seen the pictures, looks good to me.

I liked that all of Iris' Pokemon helped out.

I don't really know what happened exactly, but it looks like Iris got nice development anyways so I'm good with that.

I thought it was creepy...but also funny.

2. LizardonX

LizardonX Banned

This is all we get fir 2 weeks?!

Wow...

3. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

What? wrong thread or what?

4. Cresselia92

Cresselia92 SM Ash = New Ash

I think he/she meant that this episode is all what we get for two weeks. I deduce he/she didn't enjoy it too much.

Just saw the pictures, it doesn't seem bad. At least Axew did something (even if minimal).

5. Pepsi_Plunge

Pepsi_Plunge Dojyaaa~~aan

Oh yeah forgot there is a break next week.

I think this is a good episode to end before a break, it left the gym battle cliffhanger.

6. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

I got the same feeling too. Would this have been the first time in BW where people confuse them as boyfriend and girlfriend?

I am glad I was wrong about Axew. Everyone did something here and it was nice.

7. Joltik-Kid

Joltik-Kid Same thing, day in;day out ಠ_ಠ

Episode looks to be pretty good. I do want to know what the Elder said about Axew?

8. Janovy

Janovy Banned

I know that Iris definitely told her that Axew hasn't evolved yet, so that matter wasn't ignored.

Elder probably acknowledged that Axew has made some progress or something.

9. WaterShuriken

WaterShuriken Well-Known Member

Talk about stating the obvious Iris. >_>
    I think the Elder knows the difference between Axew and Fraxure.

Although I am glad they referenced that.

10. RickHoenn

RickHoenn Banned

This was a great episode for Iris' development. :) 9/10

I still find Drayden so weird, maybe it's that beard. D: and he always looks angry XD he's awesome anyway.

11. Janovy

Janovy Banned

Also, you have to remember that children may have forgotten about that since this show is aimed towards them. For the same reason, Ash always uses Pokedex on Pokemon he has already seen/dexed before.

Me too. I'm mostly happy that writers didn't forget about it. Which means that they never intended to evolve Axew.

12. HatersGonnaHate

HatersGonnaHate Throwing Shade

OMG I love it. It's episodes like this that make me proud to be an Iris fan. All her pokemon working together was beautiful and calming Hydreigon is another dragon master situation conquered. 10/10!

13. JennaJayfeather

JennaJayfeather jflkdjkfgjafgaf

AAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAHAHA

Drayden hiding his head in the bushes. OMG. I'm sorry, but you cannot have grass green hair like Dento. It just does not work. I laughed so hard, you have no idea.

I liked this epi though. :3

14. wingzx

wingzx Heart-under-blade

I really did enjoy this episode seeing iris work together with all her pokemon and seeing all the little axews :D im just glad everyone did something and emolga kicking the hydregion was hilarious!

15. Rohanator

Rohanator Well-Known Member

Pretty enjoyable episode, loved Iris's whole team working together and that scene of her calming Hydreigon was pretty powerful.

16. HatersGonnaHate

Had you made a post more like this, then you would've been fine. Saying you found the episode boring and then randomly saying you don't like Iris is definitely spam. It being your opinion doesn't give you the right to type whatever you want. That's like me randomly typing "Ash is horrible" in a post. It maybe my opinion, but it's still considered spam because it's a post that has nothing but blunt hate with no explanation behind it.

17. Lucario At Service

Lucario At Service Calm Trainer

I think what Elder asked Ash was whether Iris caused any problem or difficulty for him to which Ash answered like that. After that she asked something else regarding Iris to Ash which he agreed and Iris got embarrassed by it (based on the flash back after that, i guess she asked something relating to Iris's wild nature).

As for the talk regarding Axew, when Axew jumped on the Elder's lap Iris mentioned that she haven't evolved it yet but the Elder answered something like 'evolution doesn't matter' and then looked into Axew's eyes and then said ok or something.

18. HatersGonnaHate

Do you understand Japanese? How do you know?

19. rjendo

rjendo Well-Known Member

So....... has Dragonite FINALLY learned to listen to and respect Iris?

20. OnceUponATime

OnceUponATime Wicked

I don't think so. I just watched it, and it probably only helped because Hydreigon was going crazy. Also, it was probably because Dragonite had fought the wild Hydreigon in its debut episode. My guess is that Dragonite will start listening in the next episode Vs. Drayden.