• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Village Homecoming! (761)

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I like that Emolga played a role in the plan with Hydreigon. It goes to show she's not just a cute Pokémon but a resourceful one too.

She's always been helpful IMO. She just has a habit of being inconsistent and prissy sometimes. :p

Alloutℯ

Banned
I really liked that small scene with Iris and Axew where Axew seemed to take charge of the situation: it's a welcome change from his being treated as a baby. But I suppose that too is to keep up appearances in front of the Elder.

Leonhart

Imagineer
I like that Emolga played a role in the plan with Hydreigon. It goes to show she's not just a cute Pokémon but a resourceful one too.

In Emonga's defense, she often helped out during times of need, such as when she helped watch over Meloetta when it got sick. Emonga may've had problems following Iris's commands in the past, but her helping to lure the angry Sazandora away from the village was entirely within her character.

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
What was that... noise Ash made when the gang were tending to the sick Zweilous? O_O

Daizy

I call you honey
Ah look another calm-down-a-raging-Pokemon episode featuring a Hydreigon this time. At least Iris did a solid job and it was kind of ironic how Ash and Cilan didn't do anything of use.

Leonhart

Imagineer
Daizy said:
it was kind of ironic how Ash and Cilan didn't do anything of use.

I was glad about their lack of helpfulness actually, because a lot of people would've just used that against Iris by claiming that she didn't solve the village's problem using her own hands.