1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

A Village Homecoming! (761)

Discussion in 'Pokémon Black & White - Adventures in Unova' started by Serebii, Oct 25, 2012.

1. Wednesdayz

Wednesdayz Banned

She's always been helpful IMO. She just has a habit of being inconsistent and prissy sometimes. :p

2. Alloutℯ

Alloutℯ Banned

I really liked that small scene with Iris and Axew where Axew seemed to take charge of the situation: it's a welcome change from his being treated as a baby. But I suppose that too is to keep up appearances in front of the Elder.

3. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

In Emonga's defense, she often helped out during times of need, such as when she helped watch over Meloetta when it got sick. Emonga may've had problems following Iris's commands in the past, but her helping to lure the angry Sazandora away from the village was entirely within her character.

MockingJ likes this.
  4. NovaBrunswick

NovaBrunswick Canada Connoisseur

What was that... noise Ash made when the gang were tending to the sick Zweilous? O_O

5. Daizy

Daizy I call you honey

Ah look another calm-down-a-raging-Pokemon episode featuring a Hydreigon this time. At least Iris did a solid job and it was kind of ironic how Ash and Cilan didn't do anything of use.

6. Leonhart

Leonhart Well-Known Member

I was glad about their lack of helpfulness actually, because a lot of people would've just used that against Iris by claiming that she didn't solve the village's problem using her own hands.

MockingJ likes this.