• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Village Homecoming! (761)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Iris, Return to Village of the Dragons!

Heading to the Unova League, Ash & Co. enter the Village of the Dragons, where Iris grew up. Iris is eager to tell her friends about her journey so the group decide to stay there. However, when they meet up with a friend of Iris, they find out that two Zweilous she's raising are feuding. To make matters worse, one ends up evolving into Hydreigon and starts to cause a rampage in the village. Will Iris manage to stop Hydreigon?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
The episode starts off with Ash and co walking alongside a cliff.

Iris rushes forward. Drayden appears in a fantasy from Iris.

The opening.

They all see the village and then they enter it. It's filled with Unova Dragon Type Pokemon.

Iris meets up with her old friend.

Two Zweilous come over toward them and then Ash pokedex's them.

Iris visits the Elder. Ash and Cilan say hi and then Ash says something which Iris find disrespectful I think.

Elder evaluates Axew and I think it's good news.

Last edited:

playerking

Out comes Dragonite who get into a bit of a fight with a Haxorus. Then Elder stops the fight and treats Haxorus and Dragonit nicely, by rubbing them. I think that's pretty cute.

They walk away from Elder. Elder has a serious face as Drayden as she heard Drayden in some bushed behind her. They have a small chat.

Last edited:

playerking

Shobu gives Ash and co. some food and drinks, as well as Pikachu and Axew.

A small flashback/image sort of thing as Iris and Shobu sitting on a field of grass as kids.

The group hears some crying outside and it's from Zweilous.

Another Zweilous is evolving into a Hydreigon and welcome Hydreigon.

Ash Pokedex's it.

Iris is happy for Shobu but Hydreigon isn't used to its new self and unleashes a Draco Meteor on the village.

Last edited:

playerking

Dare Da? Zweilous.

Shobu is worried for Hydreigon.

Last edited:

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
Wow. That Hydreigon's voice sucks.

playerking

Zweilous uses Wing Attack? Hydreigon uses Dragon Rush and Zweilous falls back to the ground.

Iris remembers how Elder calmed down Dragonite and I suppose she'll do the same.

Iris brings out Dragonite and Emolga.

Dragonite and Emolga's attacks keep missing.

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?

playerking

Wow. That Hydreigon's voice sucks.

I actually think it works alright..

Really? I like it, but I think it could have been better.

Excadrill comes out.

Excadrill and Axew attack Hydreigon.

Iris jumps on Hydreigon from the cliff behind it, but she gets knocked off.

Elder then shows up, watching from a distance and Drayden is hiding in some more bushes.

Iris tries it again, after Axew and Excadrill attack.

Hydreigon struggles again, but Iris then calms it down.

Shobu thanks Iris and I Cilan said something about a marriage/connection. I assume between Iris or Shobu and Hydreigon.

Drayden shows up at the top of the cliff. I think he's impressed and challenges her.

Elder talks with Shobu and Ash and co. are happy for her(I think).

Iris jumps in happiness and the episode ends.

Last edited:

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
Episode ended with Hydreigon proving to be the only real conflict here.

I'll let this one slide as it was due for development to Iris' character, but in any other episode or situation, this would be too little. We need Team Rocket to stir things up more.

Airi-Chan

Falling Roses
Episode ended with Hydreigon proving to be the only real conflict here.

I'll let this one slide as it was due for development to Iris' character, but in any other episode or situation, this would be too little. We need Team Rocket to stir things up more.

Team Rocket? That would be annoying. BTW, that episode was great, great for Iris's development :)

Janovy

Banned
This was a really good episode.

The tensest moment was definitely Hydreigon biting Iris's hand as she tried to calm him down. Also, Iris's team working together in order to help her out was quite amazing as well, I enjoyed seeing everyone doing something. Iris has come a long way. ^^

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer