• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Village Homecoming! (761)

gliscor&yanmega

Seen the pictures, looks good to me.

I liked that all of Iris' Pokemon helped out.

I don't really know what happened exactly, but it looks like Iris got nice development anyways so I'm good with that.

For some reason, i felt Drayden hiding behind the tree branches to be funny.

I thought it was creepy...but also funny.

LizardonX

Banned
This is all we get fir 2 weeks?!

Wow...

Cresselia92

SM Ash = New Ash
What? wrong thread or what?

I think he/she meant that this episode is all what we get for two weeks. I deduce he/she didn't enjoy it too much.

Just saw the pictures, it doesn't seem bad. At least Axew did something (even if minimal).

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
I think he/she meant that this episode is all what we get for two weeks. I deduce he/she didn't enjoy it too much.

Just saw the pictures, it doesn't seem bad. At least Axew did something (even if minimal).

Oh yeah forgot there is a break next week.

I think this is a good episode to end before a break, it left the gym battle cliffhanger.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
She asked if he was Iris boyfriend(jkg).

I got the same feeling too. Would this have been the first time in BW where people confuse them as boyfriend and girlfriend?

Well didn't watch the episode yet but seeing the pictures seems like a pretty great episode for Iris, I'm glad Axew did something even if it wasn't a battle.

I am glad I was wrong about Axew. Everyone did something here and it was nice.

Janovy

Banned
Episode looks to be pretty good. I do want to know what the Elder said about Axew?
I know that Iris definitely told her that Axew hasn't evolved yet, so that matter wasn't ignored.

Elder probably acknowledged that Axew has made some progress or something.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I know that Iris definitely told her that Axew hasn't evolved yet, so that matter wasn't ignored.

Talk about stating the obvious Iris. >_>
I think the Elder knows the difference between Axew and Fraxure.

Although I am glad they referenced that.

RickHoenn

Banned
This was a great episode for Iris' development. :) 9/10

I still find Drayden so weird, maybe it's that beard. D: and he always looks angry XD he's awesome anyway.

Janovy

Banned
Talk about stating the obvious Iris. >_>
I think the Elder knows the difference between Axew and Fraxure.
Also, you have to remember that children may have forgotten about that since this show is aimed towards them. For the same reason, Ash always uses Pokedex on Pokemon he has already seen/dexed before.

Although I am glad they referenced that.
Me too. I'm mostly happy that writers didn't forget about it. Which means that they never intended to evolve Axew.

OMG I love it. It's episodes like this that make me proud to be an Iris fan. All her pokemon working together was beautiful and calming Hydreigon is another dragon master situation conquered. 10/10!

JennaJayfeather

Gangrenous Creature
AAAAAAAAAAAhAHAHAHAHA

Drayden hiding his head in the bushes. OMG. I'm sorry, but you cannot have grass green hair like Dento. It just does not work. I laughed so hard, you have no idea.

I liked this epi though. :3

i watched the episode and i found it kinda boring..at least the first half anyway..the last bit was okay with the hydregion but overall the episode was boring...
and stating my opinion about a character who i have disliked the entire saga and i have mentioned it in other words is just my opinion on a character..based on watching the series...and thats it
you may not agree with my opinion and thats fine to and i dont really care if you agree or not...point is i found the episode to be boring...until the last bit and i dont like the character iris much so really its not a spam post so i know the difference smartass

Had you made a post more like this, then you would've been fine. Saying you found the episode boring and then randomly saying you don't like Iris is definitely spam. It being your opinion doesn't give you the right to type whatever you want. That's like me randomly typing "Ash is horrible" in a post. It maybe my opinion, but it's still considered spam because it's a post that has nothing but blunt hate with no explanation behind it.

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
I got the same feeling too. Would this have been the first time in BW where people confuse them as boyfriend and girlfriend?

I think what Elder asked Ash was whether Iris caused any problem or difficulty for him to which Ash answered like that. After that she asked something else regarding Iris to Ash which he agreed and Iris got embarrassed by it (based on the flash back after that, i guess she asked something relating to Iris's wild nature).

As for the talk regarding Axew, when Axew jumped on the Elder's lap Iris mentioned that she haven't evolved it yet but the Elder answered something like 'evolution doesn't matter' and then looked into Axew's eyes and then said ok or something.

I think what Elder asked Ash was whether Iris caused any problem or difficulty for him to which Ash answered like that. After that she asked something else regarding Iris to Ash which he agreed and Iris got embarrassed by it (based on the flash back after that, i guess she asked something relating to Iris's wild nature).

As for the talk regarding Axew, when Axew jumped on the Elder's lap Iris mentioned that she haven't evolved it yet but the Elder answered something like 'evolution doesn't matter' and then looked into Axew's eyes and then said ok or something.

Do you understand Japanese? How do you know?

So....... has Dragonite FINALLY learned to listen to and respect Iris?

I don't think so. I just watched it, and it probably only helped because Hydreigon was going crazy. Also, it was probably because Dragonite had fought the wild Hydreigon in its debut episode. My guess is that Dragonite will start listening in the next episode Vs. Drayden.