• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A warm welcome to me?! :V

How's everyone doing? New to the forum, but not so new to the game. Planning to pick up two 3DS XL's for me and my girlfriend, so I'll get the game when I manage to get those. Gotta sell my guitar and amp in order to do so. WOO!

I'm interested in learning about everything I can. Posting some links to topics about moves, EV/IVs, and such would be greatly appreciated. Maybe even some Youtube videos?

My personal favorite is ;038; Have always loved this Pokemon, and I always will. This was back when the US got the original cards. My Dad spent who knows how long searching for the booster pack. Believe he spent $200. I had every single card from the 1st gen, all 1st edition. Even had a Japanese Mew card a few months later. Gave away the whole book awhile back to a little 11 year-old boy who would cherish them the same way I did.

Anyway, I'm here and looking to stay. I'm looking forward to some of you possibly recognizing me. That would be cool. Hope to possible get to know some of you. <3

Estellise

peachy
Welcome to Serebii!! ^^ Ninetales is pretty awesome. >.> If you have any questions about how things work around here, you can ask me! :p

Aeon™

Rock Ultimate
Hey there Aghast, I'm Aeon the Mysterious Stranger. Welcome to SPPF!

On the EV thing, this guide had really helped me. Of course, a lot of competitive battling is done on Simulators, like Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown.

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
Hello, Aghast! Welcome to Serebii.net Forums! Feel free to contact me via PM/VM if you run into problems or have any questions you'd like answered. Hope you have fun and I'll see ya around!

Squiddly Dee

∈ (⊙ ⊖ ⊙) ∋
Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of SPP! :)

ShoesThief

Thief of Shoes
Welcome to the Forums! Were both new to the forums so here's to new begging!

Welcome to Serebii!! ^^ Ninetales is pretty awesome. >.> If you have any questions about how things work around here, you can ask me! :p

You don't seem too happy about Ninetales. Problems in the past?

Hey there Aghast, I'm Aeon the Mysterious Stranger. Welcome to SPPF!

On the EV thing, this guide had really helped me. Of course, a lot of competitive battling is done on Simulators, like Pokemon Online and Pokemon Showdown.

Online and showdown? Is it pointless for me to get the actual game?

welcome!

hope you have fun here, message me if you need any help or wanna talk :)

What else is there to do here? Is there a IRC or anything like that?

Hello, Aghast! Welcome to Serebii.net Forums! Feel free to contact me via PM/VM if you run into problems or have any questions you'd like answered. Hope you have fun and I'll see ya around!

You have a trade shop in your sig. I didn't click it, but is it for trading Pokemon?

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of SPP! :)

Stupid question, but what does SPP mean? I see stuff like RMT, UU, OU, etc? What the hell do these even mean? Can we cuss? :O

Welcome to the Forums! Were both new to the forums so here's to new begging!

Hug me, man! T^T

------------------------------

Thanks for all the welcomes. Always nice to have a fresh start on a forum. Having an opinion on most get you booty-bothered by the "Elitists" of the forum. Do we have any of those here?

P.S. How do I change my forum avatar, and add all that neat stuff you guys have? Point me in the right direction!

Estellise

peachy
You don't seem too happy about Ninetales. Problems in the past?
Mainly just random matchup Ninetales. >.> I do use a Ninetales of my own sometimes, though.

P.S. How do I change my forum avatar, and add all that neat stuff you guys have? Point me in the right direction!
You go to your settings, and click 'Edit Avatar'.

Mainly just random matchup Ninetales. >.> I do use a Ninetales of my own sometimes, though.

You go to your settings, and click 'Edit Avatar'.

Where can I go to ask about what teams would go well together without people hating me? Was thinking DW Espeon, DW Ninetales, Gengar, and Blissey. Those are the ones I've chosen so far.

Mister_SGG

Two 3DS XLs? Money bags, I can hardly afford a Big Mac.

But anyway, haha, welcome to SPPf.

If you need a friend or have any questions feel free to ask me.

I'm sadly selling my guitar and amp for them. :( But what do the majority of people do? I wanna get it to be "proper", if you know what I mean. I wanna put forth effort and have fun with friends who have the game on DS as well. I'm just looking for the majority playerbase.

Kingothestone

Creamery Commander
There are really 3 groups of players when it comes to pokemon. the first are in-game players. this basically encompasses the majority of people who still play at all. Then it splits into 2 divisions which relate to competitive battling. Those who battle on WiFi, and those who battle on online simulators such as pokemon online or pokemon showdown. Both styles have pros and cons. If you're interested in competitive, send me a vm. I'd be more than happy to help you get settled.

Hello good sir...I see your welling too get Pokémon X or Y...I'm getting X
By the way names Davarian if you want to hang out leave me a VM

There are really 3 groups of players when it comes to pokemon. the first are in-game players. this basically encompasses the majority of people who still play at all. Then it splits into 2 divisions which relate to competitive battling. Those who battle on WiFi, and those who battle on online simulators such as pokemon online or pokemon showdown. Both styles have pros and cons. If you're interested in competitive, send me a vm. I'd be more than happy to help you get settled.

To be honest, I'm not sure what a VM is.

AphoticVoid

Pokémon Trainer
A VM is a "Visitor Message", and a PM is a "Private Message". SPPf stands for "Standard Portable Patient file" if you are in the health field, but since you are at the Serebii.net Forums, the acronym stands for "Serebii's Pokémon Palace forums". The link provided in my signature is indeed a trade shop, a place to trade. I am not the only one with a trade shop, so if you don't find what you are looking for there, feel free to look around the other trade shops found here. If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask me via PM/VM.

Skytorn

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ вuttєrflч!
Welcome to SPPf. I can see that you've gotten acquainted with a few people already so I'll make this breif.

This place really friendly and social. There's no doubt that you'll get along with most people here.

So hope you enjoy your stay here, and if you need anything, give me a shout.

Welcome to SPPf, Aghast!

If you need any help or just want to chat, don't be shy to VM (Visitor Message) me!