• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Watershed Moment! (911)

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

Xuxuba

It wasn't boring nor incoherent, but it sure lacked character development.

The "death" of the robot was kind of emotional, but it was extremely obvious that Clemont would be able to repair it.

5/10. One point for Clemont getting more screentime. One point for actually showing Clemont working as an inventor instead of just pulling machines out of his bag. One point for good animation. One point for not being as incoherent as most of BW's fillers. One point for not being too over the top like most of DP's fillers. And that is it i guess.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Geez, at this time, we'd have pages and pages of posts. This episode must have been really bad or boring.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
XYZ has fantastic episodes when it's Zygarde related imo but the fillers so far are just very bad to me. It's a shame this episode didn't deliver either because I like Chesnaught a lot. Also wished Chespin learned a new move here too and I kinda wanted Noibat to had done a little more.

04n70n10

Geez, at this time, we'd have pages and pages of posts. This episode must have been really bad or boring.

To me It is not bad (and so no one posting for being a very bad episode) and It's not good (and so no one posting for being a good episode).

Not so interesting becouse It's not a part of some of the ongoing arc (aka for many: filler).

Soniman

Break the Limit

Honestly im just more frustrated that this will add more fuel to the people who dump on Clemont whenever he gets an episode.

but his goal is the same as Cilan's: eternal Ash cheerleader.
Like so.

k6666

Pikachu Fan
Had Clemont had a goal about repairing an un-repairable robot or device, this would have been good, but his goal is the same as Cilan's: eternal Ash cheerleader.

but at least he more established and have good and more battle screen time than clemont for surely , and he even have great dynamic with iris while clemont .....

DS0308

<--- Actually me
The only reason I'm watching this episode again is because the version I watched was garbage.

I guess Robon getting destroyed was kind of emotional. Clemont taking centre-stage was alright, he got things done and built a machine that didn't explode. *dances* Noibat's appearance was perfectly fine for what it did but I don't understand why he gets recalled while Luxray stays out, despite being used for virtually the same thing. Especially when they had Sylveon and Luxray helping to pull the ropes, why couldn't Noibat?

Meh.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Well I'm really disappointed that Clemont's Chespin didn't at least gain a new attack here. Clemont was enjoyable however and so was Chesnaught, but I definitely think this episode could've been much better. ^^;

K.N.

Sometimes my feelings on episodes seem to really zig where other people zag. I really liked this episode, I actually think it was one of the best Clemont episodes in the entire show, because instead of it being just a drama-of-the-week or some long-lost plot point never brought up before (like Luxio- not saying I don't like that episode, but my point is that that whole backstory was never mentioned before then), this episode actually gave some insight into why Clemont likes science so much, which up to this point has used as almost nothing but a gag. It's ultimately a pretty straightforward motivation, but its a kid's show, so what can you do.

His speech to the kid near the beginning of the episode encompassed it all- science is all about solving problems so by definition there's no reason to give up on trying. It matches with the overall theme of Pokemon and gives Clemont something to say about science that doesn't end with an explosion. The episode then gave a walkthrough of Clemont trying different ways of solving a problem, as a scientist does.

Low point, as usual, was Team Rocket being shoe-horned into the plot.

No, Chespin didn't evolve or learn a new attack or anything, but sometimes that's not really what makes a good episode.

dman_dustin

Sometimes my feelings on episodes seem to really zig where other people zag. I really liked this episode, I actually think it was one of the best Clemont episodes in the entire show, because instead of it being just a drama-of-the-week or some long-lost plot point never brought up before (like Luxio- not saying I don't like that episode, but my point is that that whole backstory was never mentioned before then), this episode actually gave some insight into why Clemont likes science so much, which up to this point has used as almost nothing but a gag. It's ultimately a pretty straightforward motivation, but its a kid's show, so what can you do.

His speech to the kid near the beginning of the episode encompassed it all- science is all about solving problems so by definition there's no reason to give up on trying. It matches with the overall theme of Pokemon and gives Clemont something to say about science that doesn't end with an explosion. The episode then gave a walkthrough of Clemont trying different ways of solving a problem, as a scientist does.

Low point, as usual, was Team Rocket being shoe-horned into the plot.

No, Chespin didn't evolve or learn a new attack or anything, but sometimes that's not really what makes a good episode.

The reason why this episode was worse more than was okay was because any focus in regards to Clemont, is considered stagnant. And because of this means that it was entirely meaningless/irrelevant.

Not that there isn't anything wrong with showcasing a Character's traits/personality in regards to an obvious character themed plot, but it's happening too late, and in relation to everything else happening, that it makes it even more meaningless and pointless.

Bonnie has Puni Chan.

Ash has Ash Greninja, Team Flare, his gyms and everything else in relation to his goal.

Serena has Pokemon showcases and the goal related focus episode.

Clemont has absolutely nothing, so giving him this episode, seems unfair to Clemont in comparison to Ash, Serena, and Bonnie.

Especially when THIS episode had more to do with Robon/Chesnaught/Hiro/Barren Fields, Clemont even though the best person of the group to focus on, it felt intrusive.

Navin

MALDREAD
Mal's Review:

Never got around to it, and now I know why...

Pros:

* I guess there was a Chesnaught..?

Cons:

* How I wish Clemont got a Chesnaught that did things..

Thoughts:

* I don't think environment works that way

* So an entire episode devoted to Clemont fixing a robot and the squad going mini-terraforming. K..

Ikuzzzzzzz

2/10

Alexander18

Dragon Pokemon fan
Good episode. It would have been great if it Chesnaught was a wild pokemon that is caught by Ash so he has a fully evolved grass type. 8/10 for effort.

YourLieinEevee

This aired this morning in the US.

Again I was impressed by the dub. They even kept the Team Rocket theme in the background again.

Did anyone else get Wall-E vibes from this episode?