• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Watershed Moment! (911)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
A Chesnaught from the Wilderness! The Tree-planting Robon!!

Travelling towards Snowbelle City, Ash & co. encounter a robot called Robon that appears to be trying to grow plants in the wilderness where the area used to be filled with plants, and the Chesnaught that protects it. With no luck happening from the planting, Ash & Co. decide to try and help Robon to bring plants back to the area. Will they be able to?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Wow, it was such a filler no one even commented?? That's a first lol.

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
This episode was so pointless. They could have even had Squishy save the forest with its powers. Nope. That's too much.

ShadowForce720

This episode was so pointless. They could have even had Squishy save the forest with its powers. Nope. That's too much.

Yeah, I mean I fail to see why this episode was more of a filler, especially considering this episode would have been a good episode to either evolve Clemont's Chespin, or at least give it a new move. Heck they could have made this at leas a Bunnelby or Luxray focus episode.

Soniman

Break the Limit
A Clemont episode that's total filler

So it's come down to this... :(

So, like a lot of character focused episodes for most of the companions?

I thought the episode was fine, it was nice having Clemont's invention prowess treated seriously and he contributed to the plot a and ended up saving the day in the end (after Chestnaught saved the day) so I honestly can't complain to much.

Soniman

Break the Limit
They at least get something out of them, unless it's Bonnie.

The Lemon Siblings have it rough.

Bonnie literraly has a subplot dedicated to her and Puni (this most important pokemon in the show right now) so I dont know what you're talking about since it's probably one of the most important dynamics in the show currently that drive the plot along with Alan and Manon

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Bonnie literraly has a subplot dedicated to her and Puni (this most important pokemon in the show right now) so I dont know what you're talking about since it's probably one of the most important dynamics in the show currently that drive the plot along with Alan and Manon

Sure.

If we assume she will keep it forever. Because if it doesn't, she'll be back to square one.

Soniman

Break the Limit
Sure.

If we assume she will keep it forever. Because if it doesn't, she'll be back to square one.

Shes a child character who can't officially own Pokemon or battle so they're already restricted with what they can do with her, frankly im surprised they're giving her something to work with for awhile, she's already done more then enough then what id expect from a child character in this series (like Max for example) so if this is her only character arc good for her, since I didnt expect her to get any arc to begin with

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
Shes a child character who can't officially own Pokemon or battle so they're already restricted with what they can do with her, frankly im surprised they're giving her something to work with for awhile, she's already done more then enough then what id expect from a child character in this series (like Max for example) so if this is her only character arc good for her, since I didnt expect her to get any arc to begin with

I just see her stuff as a waste of time since she always loses what she wishes to have forever. It's like an extended version of Goodra happening one time too many.

Soniman

Break the Limit
I just see her stuff as a waste of time since she always loses what she wishes to have forever. It's like an extended version of Goodra happening one time too many.

Either way she currently has signifigance in this arc because of Puni so the original argument you presented with her being just as neglected as clemont isnt really true

Red and Blue

No Chestnaught for Ash then? What a shock.

Aside from that boring filler. If Chestnaught makes another appearance hopefully it will be in a episode better than this

LizardonX

Banned

Tell that to all the underaged kids in the battle maison running around with legendaries.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I had no expectations to begin with, so I pretty much got what I expected.

They still could have thrown Chespin a move in there. :/