• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Whisper in the Wind (Pokeshipping, PG to PG-13)

el_toro

Superfly
Another great chapter Artemis! I especially like the part where Ash tells Misty that he's been dead for ten years and yet she remains strong just for him! I can't wait for Chapter 7 so I can see what's going to happen next. Do you know how long this fic is going to be? Keep up the great work, Artemis! :)

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Hmm...the way I have things planned out...there should be about...4 chapters left to go, give or take.

EDIT: Eh? I'm past 100 posts! Celebrate! *attempts one man band gig* :3 What?

Last edited:

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
Hi, Orenji-chan! You're on the list! :)
Yes, Giovanni can burn for all eternity, I shall throw him in myself. >:3

Hey save some of the fun for us lol. We know Giovanni is a vindictive old b******, but we know that without a villin, there is no plot line. We may want him to burn, but we can make a thread for readers of this fic to bash him once he mysteriously vanishes and appears weeks late frozen ** eyes move to the left and to the right to see if anyones looking and then maniacally grins and laughs. ** I'll even start the festivities lol.

Great fic, thanks for answering my question, reading ch. 6 starting now.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Ash is dead, or pretty dang close to it. My god, what a tear jerker. Chocolate brown eyes, just like 10 years ago.

P.S.: Why have you forsaken us, you are only going to write about four more chapters? Thats what you said in your post, thats cruel and unusual, but at least this is a great fic so I'm not THAT steamed at you.

Last edited:

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
Hi everybody ! New member, new reader...

Just want to say, that I'll mostly be seen in the shipping sections of the forum (mostly because, this is what i want to read, and I have way too much schoolwork during the Christmas Break and in general...)

So there, on to the fic..
_____

Let me just say, that this is the fic that has decided me to register...impressive fic...congrats !
_____

I can't see any grammar mistakes that haven't been spotted, the plot itself is brilliant, though I don't see how it can resolve in 4 chappies left ! (let's wait and see shall we ? ^^)

The characters are...in character (duh...) except...well...Ash, but that's the point of the fic isn't it ? :p

The only thing I don't understand is why May and Max got captured...
after all, it's been 10 years, she's a coordinator (probably) they live in Hoenn (probably) so, that's the only thing i'm wondering about...

KEEP UP THE BRILLIANT WORK !!! :)

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
legendarypokemonjunkie17: Don't worry, I've got plenty more ideas for Pokeshippy stories after this. As long as Pokeshipping is strong, these ideas won't stop coming.

shadow_shipper: Hii! My fic made you decide to join...uhhhh great!Yeah, I guess May and Max should be in Hoenn, I'll just say they decided to help their friends in the rebellion and got captured as well.

I guess everyone is confused about how this whole plot can be resolved in about 4 chapters or so, but I have planned this story out for two years, you'll just have to wait and see! :3

EDIT: I've been thinking things over, and it looks like one of the chapters may be split into two, making the countdown rise up to 5 chapters 'til the end. Still shady, though. Oh yeah, and the daily spoiler:

BANG. CRASH. CLATTER.

Those were the sounds of a group of people (and one golden Pikachu) trying to break out of a strong metal cage. Normally, they probably would have gotten out by now. But when the cage actually reflects the damage back at the captive, it’s not so easy anymore. Everybody had some bruises and bumps, but Pikachu seemed to be the most exhausted, even though its shiny golden coat wasn’t blemished at all. It sat down in a thinking position, its fingers tapping its chin.

No, I'm not focusing on Ash here, that would reveal too much. >:3
I expect chapter 7 to be up tonight or tomorrow. BAAAAIIIIII! :D

Last edited:

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
*grabs some food, waits for chappie*

this will be good !!
don't bother putting me on the PM list, i kinda pop up every now and then, so I see when something's up...

need, chapter....

Nice fic! I liked how you potrayed the emotions and had Ash possesed by Ho-Oh. Can you please put me on the pm list? I am looking foward to the next chapter!

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
xXPorygonXx, penngrade6, you're on the list!

PM List

XxM!styxX
Genkiness
shoujoai-fangirl
MistyLover
Esperon
el_toro
qwerqwer
Tamashi
Turak
legendarypokemonjunkie17
Orenji-chan
skyblue_espeon
xXPorygonXx
penngrade6

BTW, does anybody have ideas for a name for this evil force? No one seems to have PM'd me any ideas...I'm not so great with names...haha...:D

Tamashi

the demonslayer
maybe....Draken o.o?, i'm not good making names but was the only one that came to my mind. ^^U

Ten no Kasou

Darkness Awaits.....
May I join the PM List? Bloody brilliant work Artemis-san, demo you've left the void that is known as my mind full with questions now. T.T I think they'll go away soon once you update. Happy New Years!

Ja ne,
Ten

Hey!!! Im in Hong Kong now, in the room, its late morning! Sorry I couldnt review earlier, the internet was down for five days because there was an earthquake in Japan that damaged six of the seven internet connections, but all is fine now!

Chapter 5 Very good. This chapter had many shining moments, and bringing Gary back in was good to the story, I wonder if he will be in the story later. It was expected that Ash was going to be captured somehow. Ow. The machine must have hurt a lot, and poor Misty. The way you describe it is excellent.

Chapter 6 Excellent. Chapter 6 was unbelievably good! I never saw it coming! Ash is just a living corpse, that was weird, but it does make sense that he has black eyes instead of his normal brown ones. You leave clues in the previous chapters, so I guess that wasnt surprising. But.......what is Ash going to be when the story lengthens?! Im on the edge of my seat, and I cant wait for Chapter 7!

P.S: In just two weeks, you earned more than 110 comments, that was faster than Fate and Destiny of Friends, I will not be surprised at all if you beat Fate and Destiny of Friends, this story is soo addicting!

shoujoai-fangirl

Our Lady of Sorrows
chapter 6 was great! poor Ash T_T when I read the part that he was just a walking corpse I nearly had a heart attack XD and now I'm worried about how the story will finish :( anyway, can't wait for chapter 7!

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
Ten no Kasou, you're on the list!

PM List

XxM!styxX
Genkiness
shoujoai-fangirl
MistyLover
Esperon
el_toro
qwerqwer
Tamashi
Turak
legendarypokemonjunkie17
Orenji-chan
skyblue_espeon
xXPorygonXx
penngrade6
Ten no Kasou

Tamashi, that's a nice suggestion, I'll take that into consideration.

MistyLover, thankies for reviewing, I was wondering where you were! And I think I won't be surpassing WaterSpirit anytime soon (as in # of posts) because:
1. I've been posting a chapter every two days or so
2. This story is around halfway or so done.

shojoai-fangirl, I think everybody is wondering about the corpse thing. :D That should be cleared up...or something to that effect.

And it looks like there will be a delay due to winter break work. :(

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
grrr...

I feel the level of emotions in my body dropping...
need some shipinness !!!

Have mercy and give us a litte spoiler...pleeeeease...

EDIT TO ARTEMIS' REPLY : Oh, you edited your post ^^ didn't see it...sorry... x_x

Last edited:

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
I already gave you guys a spoiler! XD

EDIT: Since I'm feeling ebil, and a little sorry that the chapter is taking longer than usual, I'll leave another spoiler, but its an ebil one!!! >:3

Pikachu was getting more and more worried by the second, he could feel Ash just slipping away, his signal was getting weaker and weaker by the second. The feather was changing too, it was black, but not simply black like the night sky. It was a deep black, blacker than black, just like the empty void that formed the two orbs in Ash’s eyes. That couldn’t be good.

Last edited:

Tamashi

the demonslayer
OMG!!, another dramatic scene awesome *-* I mean the thematic of the story is fantastic, I really want to see more. XD

shadow_shipper

...indeed...
damn...I wish i hadn't asked for that spoiler ! :rolleyes:

radama

How's my hair?
One word describes this story: Unbelievable. And by unbelievable I mean unbelievabling (is thay a real word?) amazing. This is a well writen story that has made me cry, laugh and scream in frustration.

You get a 10/10 from me and can I please be on the pm list? :D

Artemis Ignitan

*~*Northwind Gale*~*
You're on the list, radama!

PM List

XxM!styxX
Genkiness
shoujoai-fangirl
MistyLover
Esperon
el_toro
qwerqwer
Tamashi
Turak
legendarypokemonjunkie17
Orenji-chan
skyblue_espeon
xXPorygonXx
penngrade6
Ten no Kasou
radama

Kekeke...I told you the spoiler was evil! XD I might have the next chapter up on Monday, but if I don't, it'll be on Tuesday or Wednsday because of final exam and HSA preps. :(