• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A wild Pokéfag appeared!

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
A wild Poké*** appeared!

... And he comes to hack Spiritomb with Wonder Guard and fill GTS with trades of Bidoof for Mewtwo.

Or maybe not.

Be prepared since I usually lose myself while writing and my posts/presentations always end up huge and filled with stuff nobody gives a f*ck.
So, I'm Maverick, usually called Mav for short. I add -san because I think highly of myself. And because I'm a no-life anime watcher. I'm a Pokémon fan since 4 or 5 y.o., and been a sucker for the anime, games and TCG. Today I only play the games, since I realized the anime is - or has gotten - retarded and I have nobody to play the TCG with. I might start buying a few cards again for the sake of collecting, but I must watch the moneyz.

I played every Gen, and my personal collection includes Red, Yellow, Gold, Ruby, Platinum, HG and Black from the mains (I missed LG/FR), and Pinball, TCG and Colosseum from the side-games. I could say I also "own" Blue, Silver, Crystal and Sapphire, but those belong to my brother who lost interest.

My favorite Pokémon is Gengar & family, which I love like a 6 y.o. kid loves Charizard and Mewtwo, with notable mentions for Heracross, Magmar, Ho-Oh, Staraptor, Celebi, Jirachi, Meloetta, Chandelure, Froslass and Gardevoir/Gallade family. My favorite type is, of course, Ghost, for no special reason. Possibly because I'm a wuss at horror games (?).

No special reason to mention, but I'm one of those guys who feels like shooting a bazooka through the head of nostalgia-glassed people that last played Pokémon when they were 7 or 8 and go all like "HURR WHAT IS THAT HERACROSS THING? THAT'S NOT POKÉMON". Seriously, go back to play Counter Strike or w/e.

Well, I guess that's all, hope I met cool people here and have a good time. Cheers :).

Last edited:

"Spite" DefaultAsAwesome

Try not to curse on the forum, the majority people who play Pokemon are children (now that I think about it, maybe not on the forums, but still). Although I curse a lot still :p
Anyway, welcome!

Sceptrigon

Armored Legend
Welcome to the Forums, Mav! Enjoy your stay! If you have questions or wanna talk, ask me or anyone else here. :)

And yeah, you're right, it's really frustrating how some so called "pokemon fans" stick with the old pokemon and refuse to play the future ones. :L

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Try not to curse on the forum, the majority people who play Pokemon are children (now that I think about it, maybe not on the forums, but still). Although I curse a lot still :p
Anyway, welcome!
Oh, sorry :X. Although those kids will probably hear curses elsewhere XD. Anyway, thank you!

Welcome to the Forums, Mav! Enjoy your stay! If you have questions or wanna talk, ask me or anyone else here. :)

And yeah, you're right, it's really frustrating how some so called "pokemon fans" stick with the old pokemon and refuse to play the future ones. :L
Thank you! And well, I don't really care if they refuse to play the new ones, just hate to hear people bragging about how the original 150 were the very best and the new ones are sh- uhh... crap, just because they only played R/B in their childhoods, and they don't even give a damn about Pokémon anymore.

Indigoodra

My favorite Pokémon is Gengar & family, which I love like a 6 y.o. kid loves Charizard and Mewtwo, with notable mentions for Heracross, Magmar, Ho-Oh, Staraptor, Celebi, Jirachi, Meloetta, Chandelure, Froslass and Gardevoir/Gallade family. My favorite type is, of course, Ghost, for no special reason.

No special reason to mention, but I'm one of those guys who feels like shooting a bazooka through the head of nostalgia-glassed people that last played Pokémon when they were 7 or 8 and go all like "HURR WHAT IS THAT HERACROSS THING? THAT'S NOT POKÉMON". Seriously, go back to play Counter Strike or w/e.

Seriously, you're my new best friend :x

welcome to sppf! read rules make friends yada yada yada...

And when I saw the thread title in new posts I thought it was another noob-bashing thread in GPD xD

Last edited:

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Huzzo :p don't worry the children here understand ;)

That's good to hear :p thank you.

Hey anime is cool. Welcome to SPPf.

I know. Just trying to be funny there XD. Thank you.

Seriously, you're my new best friend :x

welcome to sppf! read rules make friends yada yada yada...

And when I saw the thread title in new posts I thought it was another noob-bashing thread in GPD xD

A friend, yay :D thank you fellow Gengar-fan. Hope I don't turn out to be a noob here D:

Who cares about the Rules!?

Just enjoy and welcome!

PS I was kidding about the rules thing

G50

No longer posting
Hello Mavs, Welcome to the Forums! :)

I recommend you get aquainted with the FAQs, rules, and stickies of the Forums and sections.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.

Mav-san

F*cking veteran
Well, thank you everyone.

Lucariolover22

Aura Master
Welcome to sppf! Enjoy your time here. I am also a big fan of Lucario as you can see by my username :)

A wild Missingno. appeared! Run before it sbhnfnjndhb□ynjyr

It's nice to see another Pokéveteran from time to time. I wouldn't go do far as to explode the heads of the peeps with the rose-tinted nostalgia goggles, though. Even if they are extremely narrow-minded.

So yeah. Welcome to SPPf and all that stuff.

Vatii

Banned
First time a post on here made me actualy laugh. I'm going to be following your posts closely from now on. Welcome to the Forums from Team Sky.