• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A wild Raichael appears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raichael

Hello there!
I'm Raichael, and I'm just some girl living in the UK.
Even though I'm 17, I've only really been into Pokemon for a few months. I always knew what it was, obviously, but it was only recently after watching a friend playing it that I've decided to give it a go myself. I'm currently playing Pokemon White on my DS and loving it so far. I'd love to know more about the games as well.
I've already signed up on Pokecommunity but I thought this place looks cool as well. Hope I can settle in well here!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Welcome to the forums. Follow the rules, respect the mods/admins, and have a good time.

Mega Typhlosion

Welcome Raichael. It's always good to get new people to try the games and the world of Pokémon.
Hope you enjoy the games and the community. If you need to know more check the main site or just ask away. Feel free to PM/VM if you have questions.

Hunter Zolomon

Into the Shadows
Staff member
Welcome to the forums!

Status
Not open for further replies.