• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A wild (Shuckle) appeared!

(Shuckle)

Fav.Poke EP #172
;213;

Hey everyone, i'm (Shuckle)! Shuckle is my favorite pokemon and my username is named after him. Except that my username was parenthesis around it. I came here from other forums such as Smogon and Bulbagarden forums. I like trading with a lot of people. :D
I hope I can make friends on Serebii and I hope it has a great community.

Danny1221

Yeah the community is nice around here whereas as smogon seems o be 100% serious everywhere. There is a huge trade section where you can get any pokemon you want if you have the right things with you.

Enjoy your stay. :)

Mister_SGG

Oh my god, I'm here before Darato!

Anyway, welcome to SPPf, if you need a friend or if you have any questions, shoot me a vm on my profile page.

BlazingCold

Need help then ask me. I do basically everything here (lol)

Darato

(o,..,o)
Welcome to sppf!

If you need any help or just want a friend feel free to ask me.

L.F.D.