• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A Windswept Encounter (907)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Noibat and Floette! An Encounter in the Wind!!

Heading towards Snowbelle City, Ash & co. take a break in a forest, but they soon hear Noibat scream out. It turns out that while flying, Noibat crashed into a wild Breloom, which poisoned it in anger and although it got healed by a wild Floette, this made the Breloom even angrier at Noibat. What's Breloom's intention and why did it get angry? Will Noibat be able to calm things?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

Afrodisiac

break up w yo gf, im bored
Pretty meh episode, but Noibat learning acrobatics was nice.

Hawlucha is so f****** awesome tho! Love how they still put so much emphasis on Noibat & 'Lucha's bond. Also loved this bit:

[IMG300]http://i.imgur.com/qE0Omub.png[/IMG300]

Mega Altaria

☆~Shiny hunter▢~
The most memorable bits for me are Floette saving Noibat from poisoning and Hawlucha was nice, too. At least Noibat gets to learn a STAB move Acrobatics, which I liked the best.

Pepsi_Plunge

Dojyaaa~~aan
Haven't watched it yet, but its cool that Noibat learned a new move and didn't evolve yet, I'm looking forward to watch it later.

Janovy

Banned
Wait, so Noibat did not evolve but it learned a new move? That's amazing!

Hawlucha is now my favorite Pokemon in this series lol.
Breloom's facial expressions were hilarious! I hope more Pokemon get to be animated this way.

UltimateNinja

Praying for the holy relics
Wait, so Noibat did not evolve but it learned a new move? That's amazing!

Noibat not evolving was already confirmed after the voice summary came out.

The episode was ok. Noibat learning acrobatics was suprising, but at the end I think it fits very well as a Noibat.

So pretty much a half filler. 6/10

STICKTOPIA

I am very satisfied that noibat got some action and learned acrobatics

Lord Trollbias

Y'all Salty Bishes
Acrobatics huh? Was not expecting that but now we got the physical Flying move down. I expect Tackle to be upgraded later on so to fill out the moveset before evolution a weaker Dragon-Type move could suffice.
Good to see the writers aren't rushing its development though you could have started WAY earlier and Hawlucha was gold as always.

Rizardon

Boulder Trainer
Noibat the Acrobat. I wonder if the writers did it on purpose.

Anyway, at least it has one good move now for when it evolves. But is there enough time left to have him develop more and learn three more moves?

DaDonYordel

The Gazing Eye
A nice little breather episode in-between plot heavy episodes. Nothing grand other than the fact that Noibat learns Acrobatics, Hawlucha continues to show its bond with Noibat, and the fact that we have TWO insert songs this episodes. I can only hope that EVERY insert song that whathisface composed ends up in a single episode ala Railgun S's finale.

I like how that this is the superior "Dumb Pokemon pines for a girl pokemon that clearly isn't interested on him and as such comes into conflict with the others" episode, like the Quilladin episode, except not **** and all over the place. The fact that this episode didn't have to share a B-Plot with Puni-chan getting captured and hesitant to use its powers allows its focus to be singular.