• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A woman buys a DS and it caused her children to be crazy - Why children h8 Sharing.

Clio

Meow
Yes, you can share a FC between 4 DSes (backup the save, and voila). You can't share the friend codes, but that's an entirely different matter...

And this lady is crammed full of bullsh!t... Yeah, it's not my kids fault, they're little angels... Yeah, right :evilgrin:

EDIT: I swear that I clicked only once, but it counted as a double post. Weird...

Last edited:

freakeh eevee

Call me Eevee =3
Parents usually hate electronics, but what do you expect? They were born in a time where the height of excitement was picking strawberries x_x They did a lot of very active (though boring to today's child) stuff, and they loved it, and they promised themselves, "When I grow up, I'll be a great parent and let my kids do all the stuff I got to do"... here they are, here and now, those strawberry fields are skyscrapers, and everybody thinks it's fun to stare at a screen all day. The way they were brought up, they don't get it... so, they feel jealous, jealous of all those games that replace what, back in the old days, was your family. They want to become the center of their 50's fantasy again, even if it means making their children miserable. It's irrational and selfish, but understandable.

Luckster

LET THE MUSIC PLAY!~
I might be a little late on this, but that's just hilarious. You just gotta love ignorant parents like this one. The Nintendo DS isn't meant to be shared like consoles. Anyone should know that.

The stupid Mom should have bought a DS for each of the children, as well as the games. She could have waited until Christmas to give them to them.

And like any smart parent, she could have allowed the children to play it only a few hours a day after their chores and homework was done, until they learned to control their urges themselves.

Instead, she makes Nintendo look like devils, just like any other ignorant soccer Mom. How original.

blitzerzero

Romanoff Kaiser NEX
Um, no one here is mature. :p
O RLY?

Why would you usually insult yourself while insulting all Serebii.net members in general?

Ontopic, she should get a Wii.