• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

A World of Warcraft world

It's not as if people haven't lost their social lives to other things than WoW. I don't think it's really fair to say that the players are fat slobs, to be honest most people that frequent the internet at all can be percieved that way. You can be addicted to anything if you have some time on your hands. Altough I must confess that Josh's valiant defense is...amusing.

This article is hilarious. It's from a comedy site people, lighten up! Dystopia is like Utopia: An interesting thought but not actually possible at all.

WoW is what it is. If you don't like it, then don't play it. If you do, then play it.

Success is a magnet for criticism. WoW is no different.

I personally had a much better experience in my WoW days than I have in my Pkmn days, but that's just me.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched

I swear to god.... if our society becomes revolved some game, I am flipping.

Does anyone recall the episode of South Park where the kids were playing WoW? Ugh.

You are kidding me, this guy actually gave up sex for a game? There's no way I would ever choose a game over sex. Well I am sure not everyone in the world will be like that, I won't ever. Sure occasionally I play The Sims 2 or Oblivion up to 3am but I still go to sleep, eat, go to the toilet and other stuff.

BUG

insert joke so dated I don't even remember it
You are kidding me, this guy actually gave up sex for a game? There's no way I would ever choose a game over sex. Well I am sure not everyone in the world will be like that, I won't ever. Sure occasionally I play The Sims 2 or Oblivion up to 3am but I still go to sleep, eat, go to the toilet and other stuff.

Fortunately, I doubt you'll ever have to make that choice.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Fortunately, I doubt you'll ever have to make that choice.

Excuse me but what in the hell is that supposed to mean, you have no idea I am or if I would ever have sex in real life, not that it's any of your business, for all you know I already had it.

And if you meant something else I apologize but the way you made it sound like that I would never have sex let alone a girlfriend or even a date, that I would be alone for the rest of my life

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
You know nothing about me either, I am not like the either of you two where I will hump every woman on this planet, I am waiting until I get married and I could get married anytime in the next few years.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Oh what you saying I am never gonna get married either, I had girlfriends before, wel two but I am only 21, and I am most likely to get married before you, especially if you act like that in real life

facetious

facetious
Willow's tara stop getting trolled. :/
How was your sleep Ethan? ...or LACK THEREOF.

I'm not even trying to troll Willow's Tara, which is the saddest part of all. Some people are just begging for it.

Willow's Tara said:
Oh what you saying I am never gonna get married either, I had girlfriends before, wel two but I am only 21, and I am most likely to get married before you, especially if you act like that in real life
Actually I wasn't trying to say that at all, but if that's what your warped mind wants you to believe then okay.

Look at the way you're behaving. I doubt you're fit for a relationship anytime soon, especially if your boyfriend/girlfriend had to put up with that level of paranoia day in, day out. There are a million worse things I could've said to you. Just chill out.

Last edited: